Trump signs orders to lower prescription drug prices

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The funny part is these people who have already commented on this thread (as well as others who post here) will even criticize Trump for trying to enact a policy that is almost UNIVERSALLY agreed upon as necessary.

That's how deep their hate goes. Can't give him credit for anything. Not one thing.

It's truly pathetic.

kane

EOG master
I'm not familiar with his lowering of drug prices, so I don't know all the details, but if it's on the up and up, I'll give him credit for it, I mean who would be against lowering drug prices. Of course it would also be nice if he stopped trying to take away people's health insurance, despite what he says about it, Obamacare happens to be very popular

kane

EOG master
The only one deranged is your racist traitor hero, 3 months left to keep kissing his fat orange ass, enjoy the time you have left with your bff

boston massacre

EOG Master
The funny part is these people who have already commented on this thread (as well as others who post here) will even criticize Trump for trying to enact a policy that is almost UNIVERSALLY agreed upon as necessary.

That's how deep their hate goes. Can't give him credit for anything. Not one thing.

It's truly pathetic.

That's The Emotional Disease Called Liberalism.

Piss All Over The Punks.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm not familiar with his lowering of drug prices, so I don't know all the details, but if it's on the up and up, I'll give him credit for it, I mean who would be against lowering drug prices. Of course it would also be nice if he stopped trying to take away people's health insurance, despite what he says about it, Obamacare happens to be very popular

This Idiot Doesn't Understand That Trump Will Replace Obamacare With Something Better.

That Liberalism Disease Kills All Kinds Brain Cells.

Never Seen More Liberal Idiots Gathered in one Place.