Trump steamed up to -150

mr merlin

EOG Master
This Chitty is a perfect example of the monumental human stupidity that is America.

I'm certain that the 1800 dead folk over the next three days in America will have died of their own stupidity.

Maybe Aspberger's Asshat will stop by to tell us that stupidity counts as co-morbidity.
Answer this billy, why do liberals hate themselves?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Answer this billy, why do liberals hate themselves?

I don't know any well enough to make the determination that they do let alone why.

Never been part of a liberal social circle or peer group.

My peer groups in the last half dozen years mostly first responders, law enforcement, soldiers, bikers or "businessmen."

If any of them are liberal by definition they keep it on the low.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Donald Trump scared fukkin shitless of anything even touched by truth

Pisspants petrified

His entire life should be fukkin redacted

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't know any well enough to make the determination that they do let alone why.

Never been part of a liberal social circle or peer group.

My peer groups in the last half dozen years mostly first responders, law enforcement, soldiers, bikers or "businessmen."

If any of them are liberal by definition they keep it on the low.
I would estimate 75% conservative or neutral, color not a factor. That may be low actually.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So Biden said that any Michigan voter that switched from voting for obama to Trump is racist, huh?

Either he's getting the worst advice in the world, or he wants to lose.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So many of the right were staking their claim on voter apathy and low turnout by the left.

Huge numbers of 2016 non participants and first timers in early voting requests.
There is voter apathy if they actually had to go to a Voting booth. Why do you think the D’s wanted this so bad?

blueline

EOG Master
for those who dont want to read the article it does say the gop is doing better in georgia but these are the first few sentences:

Democrats are amassing an enormous lead in early voting, alarming Republicans who worry they’ll need to orchestrate a huge Election Day turnout during a deadly coronavirus outbreak to answer the surge.

The Democratic dominance spreads across an array of battleground states, according to absentee ballot request data compiled by state election authorities and analyzed by Democratic and Republican data experts. In North Carolina and Pennsylvania, Democrats have a roughly 3-to-1 advantage over Republicans in absentee ballot requests. In Florida — a must-win for President Donald Trump — the Democratic lead stands at more than 700,000 ballot requests, while the party also leads in New Hampshire, Ohio and Iowa.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
for those who dont want to read the article it does say the gop is doing better in georgia but these are the first few sentences:

Democrats are amassing an enormous lead in early voting, alarming Republicans who worry they’ll need to orchestrate a huge Election Day turnout during a deadly coronavirus outbreak to answer the surge.

The Democratic dominance spreads across an array of battleground states, according to absentee ballot request data compiled by state election authorities and analyzed by Democratic and Republican data experts. In North Carolina and Pennsylvania, Democrats have a roughly 3-to-1 advantage over Republicans in absentee ballot requests. In Florida — a must-win for President Donald Trump — the Democratic lead stands at more than 700,000 ballot requests, while the party also leads in New Hampshire, Ohio and Iowa.
Personally I don’t think that info should be released, unless these are exit polls. Hard to stop them, but I’m against those also.

boston massacre

EOG Master
CORRECT
One sorry incident after another where creepy joe is confused and disoriented.
Remember the night He didn't know the difference between his wife and his sister ?

They Tell Biden What The Media Question is Going To Be.

Then They Tell Him How To Answer The Question, After Writing it Down For Him.

And The Lying Fraudulent Fake News, Reports All The Phony Bullshit , To The Public.

Fake News Media Thinks All Voters are Stupid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They Tell Biden What The Media Question is Going To Be.

Then They Tell Him How To Answer The Question, After Writing it Down For Him.

And The Lying Fraudulent Fake News, Reports All The Phony Bullshit , To The Public.

Fake News Media Thinks All Voters are Stupid.
A very key point, they think voters are stupid, they think blacks are stupid, I dont think people like to be treated like they're stupid.

When someone treats you like that, are you going to do what THEY want you to do? Nope.

A very key point, they think voters are stupid, they think blacks are stupid, I dont think people like to be treated like they're stupid.

When someone treats you like that, are you going to do what THEY want you to do? Nope.

Your cult leader spews the most moronic bullshit on the daily reg and cultists like yourself eat it up.

It started with Mexico paying for the wall and it hasn't stopped

boston massacre

EOG Master
Mexico Has Payed For The Wall, and Will Continue Paying More For The Wall.

Entry Fees into U.S.A. From Mexico, and Fees on Money Leaving The U.S.A.

Redone Trade Deal With Mexico.

Lots of Ways To Skin The Cat.

But You Need Brains in Your Head.

And Your Liberalism Emotional Disease Prevents Brains in The Head.

YOU HAVE ZERO CLUE !

mr merlin

EOG Master
Your cult leader spews the most moronic bullshit on the daily reg and cultists like yourself eat it up.

It started with Mexico paying for the wall and it hasn't stopped
Nonsense, learned scribes hover near trump to record his every utterance for posterity. His wisdom is boundless, it is a gift.