Trump steamed up to -150

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Haha. I just know at the end of the day, while I might not have done anything to advance a movement about race, I also did nothing to harm the people who think independently and are working hard to get ahead in life. In fact, I employ people and try to give them the opportunity to make something of themselves and succeed. And ambition, intelligence, and the ability to work with others rather than against them doesn't have have a race.

kane

EOG master
I just can't see Biden not choosing a female after his earlier vow to do so as I think it'd be too much risk alienating the female vote.

I mentioned Demings a couple weeks ago, she's a black woman from a swing state who has a background in law enforcement, I'm sure she's been thoroughly vetted, and the fact she's a bit of an unknown probably helps her cause

boston massacre

EOG Master
We've never seen a politician in this country who plays the blame game more than the cult leader you worship.

Your weakness and fragile ego causes you to childishly feel the need to insult anyone who has a difference of opinion.

Drink was spot on earlier, if I didn't know any better I'd have sworn Javy hacked your account to re enter this forum.

Another Scared Wimp.

I mentioned Demings a couple weeks ago, she's a black woman from a swing state who has a background in law enforcement, I'm sure she's been thoroughly vetted, and the fact she's a bit of an unknown probably helps her cause

Oh my bad-You’re correct as I had Demings’s confused with someone else-My apologies to Topper

kane

EOG master
drink is worse than big runner, just doesnt post 100 times a day

And there's no one here worse than you, you're everything wrong with this country, you represent the worst in people with your constant racist, ant-Semitic bullshit. You've gone through cancer treatments, pretty good chance some of the doctors and nurses that helped save your life are Jewish, black, gay, or immigrants. Think about that the next time you're about to make one of your bigoted posts

Last edited:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Drink is king of the bullshit, that's what most people (non-libs) object to.

For example, yes, I'm sure he had contact with Rail, he started a thread to bash him about it.

Of course the usual, made himself out to be a Saint, flamed Railbird for being upset and crying over the phone when he was sick.......?

I don't think that's helping anyone but an oversized ego. Dude is so full of shit it's incredible everyone hasn't seen it by now.

Everyone told me he was going toutville, I used to defend the guy, of course the egg ended up on my face.

He's a fraud, it's that simple.

This is incorrect. Not only did I drive over 2 hours to buy Lunch for Matt with my father in tow one of the two times. Not only did I respond to every text regardless of crazy times they were sent. Not only did I also help Matt two weeks ago via dm with poker questions. Not only did I answer the phone at 4 am and read him requested scripture.
Not only did I give Matt winners for 2 years...
I did all of these things and he cant deny it.

Only on this very forum did he openly root for me to lose at every opportunity, question computer Bob's record keeping, call me names over and over. He continued to use anti semitic terms hoping to offend me. Slander dink hoping it would offend both of us time and time again.

He finally won me over. Hes a complete fucking moron. I tried for 5 years to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'd do the same acts of trying to be friends with anyone but when someone goes out of their way to make sure that's not possible. What can I do but walk away.

I love that I'm his most hated person on the internet and as soon as he has a poker or football issue guess who be attempts to call?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm confused. I thought this thread was about trump approval rating. We now have Biden the favorite as money floods in on dems. I see no higher than 45% in a single poll.

I bet during covid at +120 thinking I might be taking a bad number. I was tired of winning, I had been winning so much.. anyone else tired of all this winning?

We as a nation have never won like this before. We were told we would win and now we are experiencing that winning? Man if this is winning.. what's losing?

It's Winning for Democratic Governors and Mayors.

Here's a Photo of their Winning.

Dead Police Captain in St. Louis.

More Winning Tonight, After the Sun Sets.

Preventing all this Carnage, will Result in Bad Outcome for You.

A New Style of WINNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1591200588323.png

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Bush to presumably endorse Biden after yesterdays memo and his current slamming of Trump.

Hes tired of so much winning as well it seems. He has never seen winning like this before and he's exhausted.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This is incorrect. Not only did I drive over 2 hours to buy Lunch for Matt with my father in tow one of the two times. Not only did I respond to every text regardless of crazy times they were sent. Not only did I also help Matt two weeks ago via dm with poker questions. Not only did I answer the phone at 4 am and read him requested scripture.

Only on this very forum did he openly root for me to lose at every opportunity, question computer Bob's record keeping, call me names over and over. He continued to use anti semitic terms hoping to offend me. Slander dink hoping it would offend both of us time and time again.

He finally won me over. Hes a complete fucking moron. I tried for 5 years to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'd do the same acts of trying to be friends with anyone but when someone goes out of their way to make sure that's not possible. What can I do but walk away.

I love that I'm his most hated person on the internet and as soon as he has a poker or football issue guess who be attempts to call?

I see now why you want everyone else to play the victim.

Because you think you're one.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I understand your angry I guess but please slow down. You're posting like you're paid to.
Stop calling people nazis. I know we have a president who believes in separation.. be above that.

If you used half the energy you did typing long winded attacks against those you see as oppressors out in the public imagine the good you could do. I appreciate your effort but it gets lost when you have the same talking points on every forum and the same enemies that no one but you knows.

Whatever energy you put into posting daily I promise you can achieve a ton more.
Be well and seriously find something that brings you joy because currently you seem angry and not at all what liberals need if we are to get this tyrant out of office.

Be well and goodluck

You're Trying to Reason with a member of Antifa.

PISS ALL OVER HIM !

kane

EOG master
It's okay Heis, I'll wait for the cartoon to come out. :)

I don't understand it I guess.....

All that is going on in the world yet that quote is cause for outrage on the other side? Ridicule?

Maybe he was making sure there's enough Doritos for the weekend?

Or room for all his GF's?

Or making sure it's big enough, safe enough for his family?

I'm missing what the hysterical reaction is for?

I don't know if you're familiar with the whole story, but on Sunday night their was rioting near the WH, and when I say near, I'm talking at least a thousand feet away, probably more, but there was literally no chance any of the rioters were getting close to the WH, no one can get anywhere near the WH, but Trump was worried enough to go underground in the WH bunker, this is a bunker made for protection from terrorist attacks, for example during 9/11 VP Cheney, along with several other political figures, spent time in the bunker, had George Bush been in the WH at that time, he too would have been in the bunker, I'm not positive but I think it was built to survive a nuclear attack. Anyway, there was absolutely no reason for Trump to go down there, the threat on his life or the WH during the rioting was zero. After it became public that Trump hid in the WH bunker, he was mocked for it, it made him look silly and weak. In the big picture it was really no big deal, but Trump got upset that people were making fun of him for his use of the bunker, the Oval Office wasn't going to be overrun by protesters, there was zero reason for him to feel the need to hide

boston massacre

EOG Master

Best Job for You, is with THE SALVATION ARMY.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I see now why you want everyone else to play the victim.

Because you think you're one.

Lol ok I'll bite.
Everyone knows about me. I'm very in the public. Rail listens to every word of every podcast. Theres not alot about me that most dont know.
Who is monkeyfocker? The hero to a group of 4 posters on a forum of 20.
You obviously want some attention. Floor is yours.

How old? Married?
How many kids?
What do you do for a living?
Where do you reside?
What charities or volunteer work are you doing or planning to do?
You seem to like to debate. How did that start and does it provide satisfaction or just kills time?
Pets or hobbies?

Just for the record. Matt was the victim not me. He doesnt have many friends obviously and this forum was too important to him to have one in real life. We would talk alot and I enjoyed it at times and I know he did as well. He got jealous or something once bettoriq came along and things got ugly. Not many people out there will show the sincere concern for Matt that I attempted to show.
Call it what you wish but I dont feel I lost much, not sure he will reflect and say the same.

TIA for the answers

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't know if you're familiar with the whole story, but on Sunday night their was rioting near the WH, and when I say near, I'm talking at least a thousand feet away, probably more, but there was literally no chance any of the rioters were getting close to the WH, no one can get anywhere near the WH, but Trump was worried enough to go underground in the WH bunker, this is a bunker made for protection from terrorist attacks, for example during 9/11 VP Cheney, along with several other political figures, spent time in the bunker, had George Bush been in the WH at that time, he too would have been in the bunker, I'm not positive but I think it was built to survive a nuclear attack. Anyway, there was absolutely no reason for Trump to go down there, the threat on his life or the WH during the rioting was zero. After it became public that Trump hid in the WH bunker, he was mocked for it, it made him look silly and weak. In the big picture it was really no big deal, but Trump got upset that people were making fun of him for his use of the bunker, the Oval Office wasn't going to be overrun by protesters, there was zero reason for him to feel the need to hide

Nowhere near the White House though. Right?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
What don't you like about their credentials?
I mean their not reality tv stars but are you stating they're not qualified somehow?

tell me how how either are qualified. what are their credentials to be a vp. think donald has done more than reality tv in his life.

mayor doing a great job in chi-raq?
abrams still thinks she won and was cheated?

if joe drops dead on the job, can't imagine either becoming prez.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

why did it take 5 years to walk. with what i read above it would take me 5 minutes.....

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Link the thread I'm talking about.

I can just go by me, I remember my reaction was WTF is this guy starting a thread to make fun of Rail for? Tell us how sick he is then kick the guy?

And of course build himself up for being such a great citizen, one of your regular tricks when posting.

I think you eventually settled on "he roots for me to lose".

Bump it, maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

I understand Rail isn't the most popular guy here, some of his comments are things I would never defend in a million years.......

By the same token being there for someone very sick and then throwing them under the bus because allegedly he was "rooting for you to lose"??

That's not citizen of the year stuff to me.

Yes, the anti semitic stuff is very true from him but you knew who you were dealing with before you got involved.....

Right?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I wasn't familiar with the story but what I read here was his security people were the one's that advised him to go.....

You used to be a big fan of "listen to the experts", do you think he should have listened or told them to fuck off?

Just curious.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
....this is a bunker made for protection from terrorist attacks.

Well with antifa so designated I guess his security people were correct.

.After it became public that Trump hid in the WH bunker, he was mocked for it, it made him look silly and weak.

Yes, maybe he shouldn't have listened to the experts. But yes I can understand being angry, no one with pride wants to look silly and weak.....

I like that about our POTUS.

. In the big picture it was really no big deal.......

Agreed, 100%.

In this time fighting all that he's fighting I'd say he must be doing something right if this is an "issue".

We move on, stay safe down there Kane.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
tell me how how either are qualified. what are their credentials to be a vp. think donald has done more than reality tv in his life.

mayor doing a great job in chi-raq?
abrams still thinks she won and was cheated?

if joe drops dead on the job, can't imagine either becoming prez.

Let's start with Abrams
Spelman college BA 1st in class
University of Texas MPA (winner of the harry s. truman scholar award)
Yale university Juris doctorate

1st african american woman to deliver a response to the state of union address in 2019.
Leader in civil rights movement for voter suppression of black residents in Georgia
Civil rights leader which helped remove a confederate battle flag from the state flags
General assembly director for non profit orginizations
CEO of of sage works reprensents Atlanta Dream WNBA which she was vital in Atlanta being a home to a WNBA franchise in Atlanta.
DEAL representive a pro bono firm in which deals directly in prison reform
Worked with house republicans to form the bill that would allow the largest funding of a public transportation system in Georgia history.
Fund raiser for rural communities in need of hospitals.

I mean she is not apprentice worthy I suppose.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Serious question to all GOP'ers if George Bush says this is not the leader of the republican party I love. Does that mean anything to you?
I looved Obama but loathed his backing down on AHC. What has Trump done that you disagreed with?

kane

EOG master

The fire was not anywhere close to the WH, and I'll say it again, there was zero chance any protesters were getting anywhere near the WH, there are secret service agents strategically placed on the roof and in other spots who would have responded had anyone even come close to the WH, you and Trump have been watching too many movies, you can defend him all you want, but there was no reason for Trump to hide in an underground bunker, it's ridiculous to even think about

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Serious question to all GOP'ers if George Bush says this is not the leader of the republican party I love. Does that mean anything to you?
I looved Obama but loathed his backing down on AHC. What has Trump done that you disagreed with?

George Bush was the worst President in my lifetime. Most people who support Trump don't give a fuck what the swamp says any more.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The fire was not anywhere close to the WH, and I'll say it again, there was zero chance any protesters were getting anywhere near the WH, there are secret service agents strategically placed on the roof and in other spots who would have responded had anyone even come close to the WH, you and Trump have been watching too many movies, you can defend him all you want, but there was no reason for Trump to hide in an underground bunker, it's ridiculous to even think about

Secret Service guard tower nowhere near the White House says a libtard.

40 Secret Service injured nowhere near the White House a libtard says.

LOL.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Leader in civil rights movement for voter suppression of black residents in Georgia

I mean she is not apprentice worthy I suppose.

Point noted.

I think it's hilarious you pass yourself off as some pro's pro, win 65% in MAC football, spend 23 hours a day at the craft.......

Then go bonkers because someone on the forum was "rooting for you to lose"??

Yeah, I know all the big outfits spend a lot of time and data crunching those kind of numbers, rail birds rooting against must be quantified!

Sigh. No wonder you're reduced to hustling picks these days.

No, him rooting for you to lose wasn't why you did it, you wanted to run out here and toot your own horn about what a loving and giving man you were to the sick.......

And then as Monkey said round up some pity for yourself.

Sorry, call it the way I see it, bush league stuff to "help" a sick man then out him on the forums for crying like a bitch when he was sick.

MrTop

EOG Master
for Trump to win the election he would have to open more houses of worship. Maybe put one on every block.

kane

EOG master
I wasn't familiar with the story but what I read here was his security people were the one's that advised him to go.....

You used to be a big fan of "listen to the experts", do you think he should have listened or told them to fuck off?

Just curious.

I don't know if he was advised to go or not, but I have a hard time believing the secret service thought his life was in danger enough to hide in a bunker made to withstand a nuclear attack, and let's be honest, the president does what he wants anyway, he doesn't listen to the advice of his handlers, if he went down into the bunker, it's because he wanted to go. Heisenberg posted that Trump is now saying he went down there to "inspect" the bunker, LOL. Yeah, he was sitting around, bored with nothing else to do, so he decided it would be a perfect time to inspect the bunker.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I don't know if he was advised to go or not, but I have a hard time believing the secret service thought his life was in danger enough to hide in a bunker made to withstand a nuclear attack, and let's be honest, the president does what he wants anyway, he doesn't listen to the advice of his handlers, if he went down into the bunker, it's because he wanted to go. Heisenberg posted that Trump is now saying he went down there to "inspect" the bunker, LOL. Yeah, he was sitting around, bored with nothing else to do, so he decided it would be a perfect time to inspect the bunker.

Fair enough.

I'll still say though with all he is facing, all we are facing, if this is a big discussion for his haters he must be doing something right.

I simply don't see it as a big deal, ESPECIALLY since all of us, you and I alike are pretty much guessing on the actual circumstances....

We can agree to disagree though.

Just curious.
kane has no idea how anything works in life. Secret Service makes the decision.