Trump steamed up to -150

blueline

EOG Master
we all know he lies about anything and everything thats not breaking news...but with all of the meds hes on is he hallucinating things:

Trump made the comment at his first campaign stop in Prescott on Monday.

“Don't forget, I'm not bad at that stuff anyway, and I'm president. So I call some guy, the head of Exxon. I call the head of Exxon. I don't know,” Trump said in what appears to be an imagined discussion.

The company issued a statement around 4 p.m., that read: “We are aware of the President’s statement regarding a hypothetical call with our CEO…and just so we’re all clear, it never happened.”

we all know he lies about anything and everything thats not breaking news...but with all of the meds hes on is he hallucinating things:

Trump made the comment at his first campaign stop in Prescott on Monday.

“Don't forget, I'm not bad at that stuff anyway, and I'm president. So I call some guy, the head of Exxon. I call the head of Exxon. I don't know,” Trump said in what appears to be an imagined discussion.

The company issued a statement around 4 p.m., that read: “We are aware of the President’s statement regarding a hypothetical call with our CEO…and just so we’re all clear, it never happened.”

You know you’re running bad when you’re a Republican president and you’re getting called out by big oil

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The person who owns the Blind Pig is the first business owner in Michigan who blamed Trump for closing. Of course it’s in Ann Arbor. I always heard about those people, never seen one until now.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The person who owns the Blind Pig is the first business owner in Michigan who blamed Trump for closing. Of course it’s in Ann Arbor. I always heard about those people, never seen one until now.

I've heard of the many right wing terrorists groups in Michigan along with the many local sheriffs that support these terrorists. Timothy McVeigh used to attend meetings held by these right wing terrorist. It wouldn't surprise me if Michigan is the birthplace of domestic terrorism in America. And we must be clear, the terrorism that is prevalent in America comes from right wing, white supremacist groups. Terrorism from left wing groups is non existent. At least over the last few years the only arrests.and indictments have been of right wing terrorist. Same wirh the only killings.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I've heard of the many right wing terrorists groups in Michigan along with the many local sheriffs that support these terrorists. Timothy McVeigh used to attend meetings held by these right wing terrorist. It wouldn't surprise me if Michigan is the birthplace of domestic terrorism in America. And we must be clear, the terrorism that is prevalent in America comes from right wing, white supremacist groups. Terrorism from left wing groups is non existent. At least over the last few years the only arrests.and indictments have been of right wing terrorist. Same wirh the only killings.

I also know a governor who shut the state down, but her husband had the audacity to demand someone prep his boat while places like the Blind Pig was shut down.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I also know a governor who shut the state down, but her husband had the audacity to demand someone prep his boat while places like the Blind Pig was shut down.

I'm skeptical of your claim. Can you post link to evidence that he demanded someone prep his boat and that violated the Governors order?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Thanks for the link. I had reason to be skeptical. There's lots of rumors and misinformation on the internet. Especially if the allegations are being made by RepubliCons. Firstoff no demands were made! Secondly the docking company later noted that Marc Mallory respectfully accepted the accomadations wouldn't be possible. I also believe the original post that started the conflation and whatism by the RepubliCons has been deleted. It's pretty clear no demands were made and no order was violated. Imo, just a little conflation and bias on your part.

I'm pretty sure many boaters violated the Governor's order without consequences. But you probably won't see RepubliCons posting about that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thanks for the link. I had reason to be skeptical. There's lots of rumors and misinformation on the internet. Especially if the allegations are being made by RepubliCons. Firstoff no demands were made! Secondly the docking company later noted that Marc Mallory respectfully accepted the accomadations wouldn't be possible. I also believe the original post that started the conflation and whatism by the RepubliCons has been deleted. It's pretty clear no demands were made and no order was violated. Imo, just a little conflation and bias on your part.

I'm pretty sure many boaters violated the Governor's order without consequences. But you probably won't see RepubliCons posting about that.
Yes, many were from Illinois.

Tiffany Trump at a rally: “I know what my father believes in,” Trump said at one point. “Prior to politics, he supported gays, lesbians, the LGBQIA plus!”

Are any of trumps kids not retarded?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
What the ad fails to mention is the man is actually a wealthy tech investor who made contributions to the former vice president’s campaign. He also supported Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home orders that kept businesses shuttered longer.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Two of his quotes

- “We don’t know how much longer we can survive not having any revenue.

- . My only hope for my family and this business and my community is that Joe Biden wins this election. That’s the kind of person we need.”

Isn’t he giving the appearance that he and his family cannot make it?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Two of his quotes

- “We don’t know how much longer we can survive not having any revenue.

- . My only hope for my family and this business and my community is that Joe Biden wins this election. That’s the kind of person we need.”

Isn’t he giving the appearance that he and his family cannot make it?
FW , please play along and follow the agenda

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW , please play along and follow the agenda
Guilty.

I’ve lost nine accounts so far this year and I’m supposed to feel for a guy who inherited millions, blaming trump for a shutdown he supported. The shark move is to not donate to politicians, feed your family instead. What are the odds this clown got PPP loans?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I had no idea they had

I do chuckle that an outlet like Fox News will whine about something on the fringe of dishonesty like this ad but will show manipulated photos from another city to depict a false narrative of violence in another city

ABC and CNN a did the same thing, remember the shootings at the distillery?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I’ll give you some good news H. I voted yesterday - straight R but left the president blank. Neither deserve my vote.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
ABC News reporter scolds Kamala Harris for speaking to 'Avengers' stars instead of press
She's taken 'more questions from cast of The Avengers than from the traveling press,' Jonathan Karl said

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Wall Street Journal Editorial Board: The Bidens and China Business
The story won’t go away without explanation, even if the former vice president wins

mr merlin

EOG Master
So the NY times, which does their polling with sienna, announced their final presidential poll yesterday, 2 weeks before the election. They know their polls are fake suppression polls, now they can claim "well, the electorate changed that final two weeks" when things aren't close to what they predicted.

Such blatant dishonesty.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wall Street Journal Editorial Board: The Bidens and China Business
The story won’t go away without explanation, even if the former vice president wins

The dishonest President is the one paying taxes to the Chinese government. The dishonest President is the one that failed to disclose he has a Chinese bank account. Breaking another law. And thats why we need his tax returns. The fraud and lack of transparency is just one of the many troubling characteristics of Trump.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
The dishonest President is the one paying taxes to the Chinese government. The dishonest President is the one that failed to disclose he has a Chinese bank account. Breaking another law. And thats why we need his tax returns. The fraud and lack of transparency is just one of the many troubling characteristics of Trump.

call the wsj so they don't suppress the story...........or maybe it's chinese disinformation............

alfie

EOG Dedicated
What you don't understand is facts matter. I post facts, you post disinformation and conspiracies.

you post 10 tons of your bias bs and lies. just 2 days ago lying schiff and russians again just for starters. gtfo

simple yes or no. has the lib media tried to suppress the joey/hunter story. i know your answer, so don't begin to claim you're objective.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you post 10 tons of your bias bs and lies. just 2 days ago lying schiff and russians again just for starters. gtfo

simple yes or no. has the lib media tried to suppress the joey/hunter story. i know your answer, so don't begin to claim you're objective.

Schiff hasn't lied about a Russian disinformation operation against Hunter and Joe Biden that has been going on for 2 or 3 years. This has been confirmed by the bipartisan Senate Intel committee. Also confirmed by the FBI. Why do you keep saying Schiff is lying about something that has been confirmed. And than you continue to reference Ratcliffe who is and extreme political hack that has no business being the DNI chief. He's been using his job to launch political weapons.

The Joe/Hunter story is outrageous. Why would legit media give it legitimacy. Even the propaganda media, Fox News, refused the Hunter Biden story that was run by the New York Post.

Explain to me how the FBI got Hunter Bidens alleged laptops. Doesn't the Hunter Story also say a blind owner of a computer repair shop received Hunter's alleged laptop. How did the blind guy get the laptop? This story is outrageous. And BTW, Adam Schiff new said the laptops were part of the Russian disinformation operation, like you and Ratcliffe have alleged. Oy Vey!