Trump steamed up to -150

kane

EOG master
I'm not positive on this, but I think no republican has ever won the WH without winning Fla

kane

EOG master
Game over

Trump himself realizes he’s toast and that’s why he’s already questioning the validity of the election

After he loses he will attempt to put the election results into the hands of the courts

He's already talking about mail in voting being rigged, it would appear that will be his go to excuse

kane

EOG master
Crickets from Rail....guess he doesn’t want to wager after saying Trump will win with over 300 electoral votes....

VD, this is the 100th time you've offered to make a wager with RailNazi, and he doesn't even do you the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
VD, this is the 100th time you've offered to make a wager with RailNazi, and he doesn't even do you the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

So if I offer you Biden for -120 for any amount, you'll take it?

kane

EOG master
So if I offer you Biden for -120 for any amount, you'll take it?

This isn't about me, this is about RailNazi thinking trump will be -300 and not accepting a wager where he only has to lay -150. If I thought a team was going to be -300 and I could lay -150, I'd do it in a heartbeat

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This isn't about me, this is about RailNazi thinking trump will be -300 and not accepting a wager where he only has to lay -150. If I thought a team was going to be -300 and I could lay -150, I'd do it in a heartbeat

I just made it about you. Are you going to take the wager or not? You can't even do me "the courtesy of declining"?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So Biden -120 or not?

This is the 3rd time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

kane

EOG master
This is the 3rd time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

Are you really this fucking stupid? VD is offering RailNazi -150 on a favorite he thinks will be -300, if you want to offer me the same amount of value, I'll take your bet, if you don't then there's no bet, see this time I said no bet, will that make you happy

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He offered him -150 when the market was under -120.

I just did offer you the same amount of value, dipshit. Even better actually.

This is the 4th time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="MonkeyF0cker, post: 7601226, member: 27009"]He offered him -150 when the market was under -120.

I just did offer you the same amount of value, dipshit.

This is the 4th time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up[/QUOTE]

RailNazi says the line is going to -300, if he really thought that he would lay the 150, just like if I thought Biden was going to -270, I'd lay the 120. BTW, why would I take Biden -120 with you when I can get him at +110, if you want to offer me the same value RaiNazi thinks he'd be getting, I'll take Biden +260. If you want to give me Biden +260, send as much money to John as you want and I'll do the same

kane

EOG master
Are you really this fucking stupid? VD is offering RailNazi -150 on a favorite he thinks will be -300, if you want to offer me the same amount of value, I'll take your bet, if you don't then there's no bet, see this time I said no bet, will that make you happy

Here's me declining your bet

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I actually gave you MORE value, dipshit. Your post makes no sense.

-120 when the line was -104.

VERSUS

-150 when the line was -116.

So do we have a bet or not?

This is the 5th time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

kane

EOG master

VERSUS

This is the 5th time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

VERSUS

Read post 54 moron

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So you're saying yes then since I gave you more value than he did?

This is the 6th time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

kane

EOG master

VERSUS

Right now I can get Biden +110, but I'm supposed to take it with you laying 120, there's a reason I make money from betting every year, there's a reason I hit 60% in the NFL last year, a lot of it is getting the best of the number, maybe in your world -120 is better than +110, not in mine

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Wouldn't I need to know how much you're wagering if the answer is yes (considering that I gave you MORE value than the proposed -150 against a line of -116)?

This is the 7th time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A simple yes or no will suffice.

This is the 8th time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

kane

EOG master
A simple yes or no will suffice.

This is the 8th time I've offered to make a wager with kane, and he doesn't even do me the courtesy of declining, he just ignores the offers, just like he'll ignore this one. He's a lying piece of shit who talks a good game, but never backs it up

No MonkeyFucker, I won't make a bet with you where I'm getting 30 cents worse of the number, is this something you can understand or do I need to repeat it again?

kane

EOG master
Wow. Took 8 tries to say that.

So why should someone take 34 cents worse exactly again?

Read post 54 moron, and he's not taking 34 cents worse than the number, in his first post he says the line is now -150, that's the exact number VD offered him, VD offered him the same price as RailNazi says the current line is

kane

EOG master
If someone offered me -150 and that's what the current price is, and I thought the line would move to -300, I'd lay the 150 in a fucking heartbeat, RailNazi won't do it though

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So he couldn't get 34 cents better than the offer off of the market according to the post just before his? LOL.

And you'd take the -150 instead of the -116? LMAO.

kane

EOG master
Where did RailNazi say he could lay -116? That's the price Runner said was at his place, different books use different prices. If RailNazi could lay -116, then of course he wouldn't take a bet where he's laying -150, that's common sense, but that's not what RailNazi posted, he said the line is -150 and said to lay it now before it reached -300, so VD offered him a bet at the current line. If RaiNazi already has action at something lower than -150, then of course there's no reason for him to accept VD's offer, but if he didn't already get down on trump and thought he would go as high as -300, then he should lay the 150 now.

kane

EOG master
Posted 10 minutes after the above post...

How fucking stupid are you, kane?

Those are the numbers at Runner's book, not RailNazi's, are you saying all books have the same lines? If I like a dog getting +4, I log into one of my outs and take the 4, but if you like the same play, that doesn't mean you can get the 4, if your place(s) are offering no more than 3.5, then you can't take 4, different books use different lines,The -116 was at Runner's book, and it was a price from Tuesday, if RailNazi can't lay -116 at any of his places, then what good does it do him that it's -116 at Runner's place

kane

EOG master
Dumb, Dumb why would he bet Biden -120 with you when he can Biden +120 at many places? You're not the brightest crayon in the box.

Right now the best I can do is Biden +110, so the fact that other places are using +120 means nothing to me since the best I can do is +110, for whatever reason MonkeyFucker can't grasp this concept. Last night your place was using -116, if RailNazi can't get that number, than it does him no good, MonkeyFucker seems to think if your place is -116, then RailNazi can lay the -116, he doesn't realize different books use different prices, unless of course you and RailNazi both have accounts at the same book

kane

EOG master
I'm going to wait before making my Biden play, I'll try to time the market so I get the best of the number, not always easy to do especially betting something like politics which I rarely do, when it comes to the NFL many more times than not I beat the number

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Those are the numbers at Runner's book, not RailNazi's, are you saying all books have the same lines? If I like a dog getting +4, I log into one of my outs and take the 4, but if you like the same play, that doesn't mean you can get the 4, if your place(s) are offering no more than 3.5, then you can't take 4, different books use different lines,The -116 was at Runner's book, and it was a price from Tuesday, if RailNazi can't lay -116 at any of his places, then what good does it do him that it's -116 at Runner's place

Exactly! In a desperate attempt to attract attention Railturd posted a lie. Nowhere during the weekend or after did Trump spike up 30 cents. Myself and VD called his bluff. Railtud is desperate Trumptard currently. Just like Trump. RailTurd also posted another desperate lie. Saying Trump's Hispanic vote is growing by the minute. LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You libtards love to talk out of both sides of your mouths.

The line didn't steam but he was supposed to take -150 with another poster if his book which he is already funded at is showing -150 and other books are showing -116.

Sharp shit here, libtards.

kane

EOG master
So he can't fund another book? LOL.

Good Lord, you people are fucking stupid.

I have no idea how many books he has, or what those books are using, all I know is the line at the book he posted was -150, if he has another place and could lay -116, then good for him, but theres' no way to know since he never responds to VD's wager offers, I mean instead of ignoring him like he always does, all he had to do was tell VD he's already down on trump at another place laying less than 150, had he done that there would be no discussion, he wouldn't lay 150 if he's already down at a better price, but like I said he just ignores VD's wager offers, so no one knows what bet he has or at what price

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Is there a chance that someone other other than Biden wins the election from the left? There is always a chance, I understand. Is the price off a lot if you bet the D party to win the election? My book isn’t offering anything at this time.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I have no idea how many books he has, or what those books are using, all I know is the line at the book he posted was -150, if he has another place and could lay -116, then good for him, but theres' no way to know since he never responds to VD's wager offers, I mean instead of ignoring him like he always does, all he had to do was tell VD he's already down on trump at another place laying less than 150, had he done that there would be no discussion, he wouldn't lay 150 if he's already down at a better price, but like I said he just ignores VD's wager offers, so no one knows what bet he has or at what price

Then you should probably shut the fuck up.