Trump steamed up to -150

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Bottom line is you continue to blindly defend a POTUS who is shit for brains stupid and will easily go down as the worst this country has ever had.

And it’s so damn comical to witness your claims of superior intelligence.

Do you think you've made a logical argument against my post?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Again, I've never served in the WH, tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to know what to do. One thing I wouldn't do is sit back and do nothing, like Trump the traitor, I would have enforced some sort of sanctions, my advisors would have given me several options and I would pick one, but Trump did nothing because he's Putin's bitch

All you know is that the President isn't doing the right thing.

I get it already.

MrTop

EOG Master
Carriers sell it. And it should be illegal.

Trump’s Tulsa Rally Drew People From Dozens of Virus Hot Spots in U.S.

• Rally-goers came from 44 counties, 33 with rising virus cases
  • Too soon to know whether the event acted as a ‘super-spreader’

bloomberg

kane

EOG master
And you think that's the wrong thing to do without knowing what the right thing to do is.

Seriously. I've heard your point loud and clear.

I told you I would put sanctions on Russia, and don't ask me what sanctions, I've never been Chief of staff in the WH, I've never been National Security Advisor, I don't know what type of sanctions could be taken since I've never been a part of president's cabinet, but one thing I wouldn't do is sit back allow Putin to play me like a fucking fiddle

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I told you I would put sanctions on Russia, and don't ask me what sanctions, I've never been Chief of staff in the WH, I've never been National Security Advisor, I don't know what type of sanctions could be taken since I've never been a part of president's cabinet, but one thing I wouldn't do is sit back allow Putin to play me like a fucking fiddle

Wow. You just went from it being above your pay grade and not knowing what to do from having a well-formed response to it in one forum page.

Impressive.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don't be stupid, there are plenty of actions Trump could take, It's not my job to know what should be done, but I know doing nothing isn't the answer

Plus every chance the Traitor gets to promote Putin and Russia he takes it. With the health, economic and rule of law disaster's going on the Traitor consistently promotes Russia to be let back into the G7.

Trump is the Traitor.

kane

EOG master
Yeah. Who would want someone as President who would consider and weigh all options?

Sorry, but doing nothing isn't an option. If Hillary was president and she decided to do nothing, you and the rest of the right would be ripping her, and rightfully so

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sorry, but doing nothing isn't an option. If Hillary was president and she decided to do nothing, you and the rest of the right would be ripping her, and rightfully so

Ok. What does Hillary have to do with this exactly?

Why do you guys always have to bring up Hillary or Obama?

kane

EOG master
Ok. What does Hillary have to do with this exactly?

Why do you guys always have to bring up Hillary or Obama?

Because if she was president and did nothing like Trump did, you would be singing a different tune, you would be ripping her for allowing Putin to put a bounty on our troops without any retaliation

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Because if she was president and did nothing like Trump did, you would be singing a different tune, you would be ripping her for allowing Putin to put a bounty on our troops without any retaliation

We'd probably be sending him about five plane loads of cash instead.

AMIRITE?

kane

EOG master
In post 1457 you say us guys always bring up Hillary or Obama, so what do you do? Bring up Obama, lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The Traitor would be leading the brigade if Hillary did nothing. And Dumb Monkey would be saying libtards pay zero taxes.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Plus every chance the Traitor gets to promote Putin and Russia he takes it. With the health, economic and rule of law disaster's going on the Traitor consistently promotes Russia to be let back into the G7.

Trump is the Traitor.

rule of law? you support the riots and looting.......i think you called it a movement.....never heard you complain about what's happening in your own city with a black local government.......

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
In post 1457 you say us guys always bring up Hillary or Obama, so what do you do? Bring up Obama, lol

Where's your outrage, kane? Iran issued bounties on American soldiers and not only did Obama not issue sanctions and not do nothing, but he flew them BILLIONS in cash.

Let me guess. That's acceptable?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
rule of law? you support the riots and looting.......i think you called it a movement.....never heard you complain about what's happening in your own city with a black local government.......

What a STIFF and a loser!

Trump is the Traitor.

"thank god Florida elected RepubliCon Ron Disaterous"
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated

if she was prez it would not be released by the media sources you listed......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
if she was prez it would not be released by the media sources you listed......

Yeah, but Dumb Alfie, you said NK denuclearised, the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested, and Omar married her brother. Do you realize you have zero credibility?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, but Dumb Alfie, you said NK denuclearised, the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested, and Omar married her brother. Do you realize you have zero credibility?

still cant answer the tough questions.........lol

do you even realize how phuckin stupid these answers of yours are.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
loser..... im not a 3rd rate cpa with 4 jobs...........lol
been retired for 20 years.......next

Dumb Alfie, cool story. But your credibility is zero, so we don't believe you. You would've been better off saying you've been on disability for 20 years. 😂

Dumb Alfie claims he's been retired for 20 years 😂 and claims the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested and NK denuclearised.

Dumb Alfie, what else do you do in retirement besides spew lies, misinformation, and STIFF?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

all of eog thinks you have cred.............oy vey......what an imbecile......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"I've been retired for 20 years. During this time I've made many claims, must of them turned out to be false".
- Dumb Alfie

"The black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

kane

EOG master
Where's your outrage, kane? Iran issued bounties on American soldiers and not only did Obama not issue sanctions and not do nothing, but he flew them BILLIONS in cash.

Let me guess. That's acceptable?

It's a tired right wing talking point, it was their money we sent back