Trump steamed up to -150

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Fauci's Nothing but a Political Government Medical Hack.

that make him about 3 hack above you mutherfukker
mary trumps book being released july 14 instead of july 28

Simon & Schuster published the back cover of the book for the first time on Monday. It is an excerpt of Mary's writing, stating that "today, Donald is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in & synthesize information."

bad ass

Bigrunner

EOG Master
innocent children getting slaughtered.

Thanks for pointing out racial injustice, racial inequality has severe consequences. It's been like this for decades and decades but has gotten much worse under Trump. One of the first things Trump did was give the richest a multi trillion dollar tax windfall at the expense of social programs for the poorest.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Damn Sinker-I’m usually a regular at Tempe Improv but have stayed away since Covid. You’ve been every bit as sharp and funny the last few months as most of those professional comedians

Much appreciated brother(y)

i done a bit of open mic back in the day win the garage wars easy for years

thanks guy

blueline

EOG Master
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/07/06/lincoln-project-ads-republicans-democrats-349184

looks like the gop are the real snowflakes :

Research shows there’s a reason these ads could be effective with Republicans voters: Conservatives are an especially fear-prone group. In a 2008 paper in the journal Science, researchers subjected a group of adults with strong political beliefs to a set of startling noises and graphic images. Those with the strongest physical reactions were more likely to support capital punishment, defense spending and the war in Iraq. A 2011 paper in the journal Cell found a correlation between conservative leanings and the size of the right amygdala, the portion of the brain that processes emotions in response to fearful stimuli.

boston massacre

EOG Master
mary trumps book being released july 14 instead of july 28

Simon & Schuster published the back cover of the book for the first time on Monday. It is an excerpt of Mary's writing, stating that "today, Donald is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in & synthesize information."

Get Naked With it.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That takes some real balls making a comparison like that. Without including a link no less! Lol

Wtf???

to #3sheep bushy. takes balls? lol

convince your self i made it up........

A prominent Delaware law firm founded by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden received a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan for between $150,000 and $350,000, according to records released Monday by the Treasury Department and the Small Business Administration.

Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's team is rejecting reports that a business connected to her husband received big money under the government's emergency coronavirus relief program — arguing that his connection to the company is minimial.
The company, EDI Associates in San Rafael, California, has 52 employees and says it's in the "full-service restaurant business," government documents show. The company received between $350,000 and $1 million in Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) money.

why would i bother posting links with you people. if i posted from the bible you clowns would cry fake. .only when you post is it real .right.......lol

Bushay

NHL Expert
to #3sheep bushy. takes balls? lol

convince your self i made it up........

A prominent Delaware law firm founded by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden received a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan for between $150,000 and $350,000, according to records released Monday by the Treasury Department and the Small Business Administration.

Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's team is rejecting reports that a business connected to her husband received big money under the government's emergency coronavirus relief program — arguing that his connection to the company is minimial.
The company, EDI Associates in San Rafael, California, has 52 employees and says it's in the "full-service restaurant business," government documents show. The company received between $350,000 and $1 million in Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) money.

why would i bother posting links with you people. if i posted from the bible you clowns would cry fake. .only when you post is it real .right.......lol
Because 99% of it comes from far-right websites that have zero credibility. And the reason you cut and paste this instead of sharing the link you chicken shit POS. It's not hard to find though. Here you go, I found it rather easy for you! lol! Dumb as a box of rocks as they say.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-founded-law-firm-company-pelosi-ppp-funds

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Because 99% of it comes from far-right websites that have zero credibility. And the reason you cut and paste this instead of sharing the link you chicken shit POS. It's not hard to find though. Here you go, I found it rather easy for you! lol! Dumb as a box of rocks as they say.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-founded-law-firm-company-pelosi-ppp-funds

this is proof you're a fool.....forget fox, go to sba. did you read it came from the sba........guessing not. no cartoons........lol

what makes what you post credible....imbecile.......newsweek, nyt, wapo........i am sure you will say 100% credible. am i correct ? sheep......

the hypocrisy from you libs is pathetic.......the right did this, but no way the left has done it............phucking clown