Trump steamed up to -150

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Fantastic News. If I'm giving $$$ to one political entity in this election cycle, It's these guys. Proud to give to honest Republicans:

Robert Costa
@costareports

·
Jul 11

NEWS w/
@AshleyRParker
: The Lincoln Project raised $16.8 million this quarter and will soon expand to include ground operations. They plan to next target GOP Sens. Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Thom Tillis (N.C.), and Lindsey Graham (S.C.).

https://t.co/ZDXveFQU8i?amp=1

There's been a huge backlash. I'm feeling confident. My kids hated Trump but the social media that they are on such as Tik Tok is turning on Biden. Being away from the brainwashing by teachers may be helping too. Even though kids can't vote, it gives a feel for the country.

kane

EOG master
There's been a huge backlash. I'm feeling confident. My kids hated Trump but the social media that they are on such as Tik Tok is turning on Biden. Being away from the brainwashing by teachers may be helping too. Even though kids can't vote, it gives a feel for the country.

Let's make a bet, if Biden wins you leave here forever, if Trump wins I'll do the same, we both know you'll puss out, but here's your chance to back your hero

kane

EOG master
is this like runner leaving if hillary lost?.................lol

If Trump wins John can perma ban my account, perma ban my IP address if he wants, if Biden wins John will perma ban Raiders. Raiders won't take my bet though because down deep he knows Trump is toast, what he'll do is say something like he doesn't trust that I won't come back under another name or some other excuse. Like I said John can ban my IP address to ensure I can't come back if Trump wins, and the same with Raiders if Biden wins. There's literally no chance he accepts my wager because despite what he posts he knows Trump wont win

kane

EOG master
C'mon pussy, you like talking shit about me, you like lying about me, let's go. You take Trump and I'll take Biden in a loser leave town match. We both know you'll back down, I'm just waiting to see what excuse you'll make, fucking pussy talks a big game but wont back it up

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
I think we need more polls that just give us data from one man, his children and their specific social media algorithms.

Can't get much closer to the true pulse of all of the United States than that.

kane

EOG master
Where you at Raiders? You think EOG would be a better forum without me, well here's your chance to get rid of me forever pussy, accept my offer and all you need is a Trump win to get your wish. Your kids are on tik tok and that makes you even more confident, so let's go pussy, we both know you'll back down and wont take my bet, you're a big pussy who loves talking shit but doesn't have the balls to back it up. C'mon tough guy, let's see how much confidence you have in your hero. Can't wait to see you whine about why you wont accept my offer

C'mon pussy, you like talking shit about me, you like lying about me, let's go. You take Trump and I'll take Biden in a loser leave town match. We both know you'll back down, I'm just waiting to see what excuse you'll make, fucking pussy talks a big game but wont back it up
I don't bet on owesies that you'll never pay. Post up cash with Reagan and we can do something,

Where you at Raiders? You think EOG would be a better forum without me, well here's your chance to get rid of me forever pussy, accept my offer and all you need is a Trump win to get your wish. Your kids are on tik tok and that makes you even more confident, so let's go pussy, we both know you'll back down and wont take my bet, you're a big pussy who loves talking shit but doesn't have the balls to back it up. C'mon tough guy, let's see how much confidence you have in your hero. Can't wait to see you whine about why you wont accept my offer
EOG would definitely be better without you but I don't like to silence speech. That's for you lefties.

kane

EOG master
EOG would definitely be better without you but I don't like to silence speech. That's for you lefties.

And just like I predicted the pussy talks a big game, loves to talk shit, but doesn't have the balls to back it up. Fucking giant pussy has the chance to get his wish of me being gone, and his faggot kids on tik tok gave him more confidence, but like all pussies, he backs down. I'll tell you what Raiders, I'll change the wager, if Trump wins I'll leave forever, but if Biden wins you only have to leave for one year, my lifetime banishment to your one year. Again, we both know you don't have the balls to accept my new offer because you know Trump can't win. You love talking shit and making up lies about me, here's your chance to get rid of me for good, all you're risking is one year, how about it pussy? Of course you'll say no to this offer as well, that's why you're a giant fucking pussy with no balls

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
is this like runner leaving if hillary lost?.................lol

Please- these bitches aren't going anywhere. They need this site, makes them feel alive. Besides, where would they go, Peeps Place? Nah, tbey are scared shitless of Javy over there. They want no part of him.

kane

EOG master
I don't bet on owesies that you'll never pay. Post up cash with Reagan and we can do something,

Not interested in taking your money pussy, you said this place would be better without me and you think Trump will win, so here's your chance to get rid of me, my lifetime banning to your one year, you're a big talker but wont back up your mouth, fucking giant pussy. Keep posting how Trump will win, but don't make abet that would grant you your wish of me leaving, such a fucking pussy fraud

Not interested in taking your money pussy, you said this place would be better without me and you think Trump will win, so here's your chance to get rid of me, my lifetime banning to your one year, you're a big talker but wont back up your mouth, fucking giant pussy. Keep posting how Trump will win, but don't make abet that would grant you your wish of me leaving, such a fucking pussy fraud
It doesn't matter to me if you don't have the money or are afraid to bet the money, but STFU if you aren't willing to put money on it.

kane

EOG master
I trust John but I consider peepsplace my home site so Reagan holds the money if you want to bet.

Another puss out by you, GTFOH with your all talk no action bullshit. I don't post at Peeps, I don't know Regan, why the fuck would I post up money on a forum I don't belong to and with someone I don't know. You've been a member here for 15 years, John has been here for 11 years, we both know him and trust him, why not let him hold the money. Who gives a shit what your home site is, the bottom line is we both trust JK so he should be the one to hold the money, I neither know nor trust Regan, zero fucking chance I would send money to someone I don't know. Of course you knew I would say no to Regan holding the money, that's why you insist he's the one to hold it, just your way of not taking my bet, GTFOH with your bullshit, and stop wasting my fucking time pussy

Another puss out by you, GTFOH with your all talk no action bullshit. I don't post at Peeps, I don't know Regan, why the fuck would I post up money on a forum I don't belong to and with someone I don't know. You've been a member here for 15 years, John has been here for 11 years, we both know him and trust him, why not let him hold the money. Who gives a shit what your home site is, the bottom line is we both trust JK so he should be the one to hold the money, I neither know nor trust Regan, zero fucking chance I would send money to someone I don't know. Of course you knew I would say no to Regan holding the money, that's why you insist he's the one to hold it, just your way of not taking my bet, GTFOH with your bullshit, and stop wasting my fucking time pussy
You may get banned again here. You posted at peeps for years until you ran away with your tail between your legs after looking foolish. At least you won't get banned there. You know Reagan is trustworthy.

kane

EOG master
You may get banned again here. You posted at peeps for years until you ran away with your tail between your legs after looking foolish. At least you won't get banned there. You know Reagan is trustworthy.

FTR, I left peeps because of idiots like you taking over the forum, it's sad what's become of that place, a forum that at one time was a good place was ruined by guys like you. Now it's a shithole where morons like you can post your daily ignorance and throw feces at each other. And in the time I spent there I only had one maybe two interactions with Regan, don't know anything about him and certainly don't trust him with my money. John is someone we both trust, if any two people are going to make a wager, the person holding the money has to be trusted by both parties, John is someone we both trust, he's the one who should hold the money, not to mention this is the place where the bet is being discussed, FW gets it and anyone who isn't a Kane hater would side with me as well. If I proposed someone to hold our money but you said you didn't trust that person, then that person would be out, but you said you trusted John, so if he's someone we both trust, no reason why he shouldn't hold the money.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7623055, member: 56"]You may get banned again here. You posted at peeps for years until you ran away with your tail between your legs after looking foolish. At least you won't get banned there. You know Reagan is trustworthy.[/QUOTE]

And if I do get banned, so what, what's your point? If I send John my money and get banned, if I lose my bet, then John sends you my money, it should make no difference to you whether I'm banned or not, either way you would get paid if you win the bet, just another excuse

cheapseats

EOG Master
Trump has +-37 commutations-pardons in nearly 4 yrs. The black kid of the left had +-1,950 in 8 yrs. And the tooty-fruities fruits harp. Eat dog do lefties.

mr merlin

EOG Master
New poll has biden with only 77% black support - trump with 14% the rest undecided. if it's even close to that it's 4 more years baby!