Trump steamed up to -150

blueline

EOG Master
this cant be good for bunkerboy

The AP-NORC poll makes clear the challenge ahead for Trump on that front: 8 in 10 Americans say the country is heading in the wrong direction. That’s more than at any point since Trump took office. The poll also finds just 38% of Americans say the national economy is good, down from 67% in January, before the pandemic upended most aspects of everyday life.

kane

EOG master
I dont like you anymore, I used to have a modest amount of respect for you, but those days are over, you dont make any real posts anymore.

And you haven't made a real post since Traitor Trump got elected, just the same nonsensical bullshit over and over. Tell me again how God sent Trump to the WH to make America great again

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
The rest of the world has been laughing at us since Nov 3rd, 2016, from that day we've been a laughingstock to the rest of the world

Believe it or not, there are politically conservative people in other countries. They have not been laughing at us.

boston massacre

EOG Master

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
this cant be good for bunkerboy

The AP-NORC poll makes clear the challenge ahead for Trump on that front: 8 in 10 Americans say the country is heading in the wrong direction. That’s more than at any point since Trump took office. The poll also finds just 38% of Americans say the national economy is good, down from 67% in January, before the pandemic upended most aspects of everyday life.
I would worry about the 20% that doesn't think its moving in the wrong direction.

Polling analyst Tim Malloy from Quinnipiac University explained, “there are red flags everywhere” for Trump. “There is nothing in the most recent polling, nationally or in the states, that has a sort of hidden window of solace or escape for him. There is nothing there.”
While Trump’s base may be loyal, Trump can’t win with just his base; he must be able to collect the votes from former Obama voters, independents and older Americans. When Republican leaders join with Fox News to campaign for older Americans to sacrifice their lives for Trump’s economy, polling numbers among the demographic began to sink.

blueline

EOG Master
President Donald Trump on Sunday said he would not be throwing out the first pitch at a New York Yankees game next month after all.

“Because of my strong focus on the China Virus, including scheduled meetings on Vaccines, our economy and much else, I won’t be able to be in New York to throw out the opening pitch for the @Yankees on August 15th,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “We will make it later in the season!”

President Donald Trump on Sunday said he would not be throwing out the first pitch at a New York Yankees game next month after all.

“Because of my strong focus on the China Virus, including scheduled meetings on Vaccines, our economy and much else, I won’t be able to be in New York to throw out the opening pitch for the @Yankees on August 15th,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “We will make it later in the season!”

Trump to Throw Out First Amendment at Yankee Stadium

“It’s going to be an amazing and fantastic thing I’ll be doing,” Trump said. “I’ve asked a lot of history experts, and they all say that no President has thrown out an amendment before.”
“Obama was President for eight years and never threw out an amendment,” he said. “What a loser.”

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Trump to Throw Out First Amendment at Yankee Stadium

“It’s going to be an amazing and fantastic thing I’ll be doing,” Trump said. “I’ve asked a lot of history experts, and they all say that no President has thrown out an amendment before.”
“Obama was President for eight years and never threw out an amendment,” he said. “What a loser.”

Its better this way.

He can golf all he wants, but doesnt have time for First Pitch????

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Nevermind, didnt read it properly.

But he has declined to throw out first pitch recently because......wait for it.....

too busy working on the Corona virus!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!