Trump steamed up to -150

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The liberals who post here hate him.
The conservatives who post here think his posting is worthwhile.
This is never going to change.

All they have is character assassination. They know they're outmatched.

All you have to do is look at every response from Heisenberg. It's directed at me. Never at the content that I post. He's a mental midget.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
All they have is character assassination. They know they're outmatched.

All you have to do is look at every response from Heisenberg. It's directed at me. Never at the content that I post. He's a mental midget.
Heisey has more common sense, decency, and logic in his little toe, than you have in your tiny body. His little toe also might be as big as your entire body, Fidge.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
problem?

the fukk is the problem?

the only thing I know about a problem is that it ain't mine sugar.

its a fukkin 12 dude Chitty son

only you can find a fukkin problem.

Is that why you whine about Trump every day?

If I whined about a President of a country that I didn't live in or have citizenship in on "a fukkin 12 dude Chitty" as much as you, I'd just end it. That's a horrendous existence.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'd glady wager I can scatter your teeth in 4 different directions in 38 seconds and knock about 68 points off your IQ permanently.

How am I doin here folks. Errybuddy impressed yet?

I think a lot of me and so do you.

I'll take that wager.

Come to Vegas. Bring American dollars.

We can make this happen.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The thing we have to remember is how stupid the American people are, his fans will vote for him regardless of how inept and corrupt he is

The thing we have to remember is how stupid the American people are

Spot on.

The MORONS That are Going To Be Voting For Biden, Like Yourself, Have Absolutely Zero Knowledge, as To Why They are Going To Vote For Him.

To Stupid To Answer The Question. Why are You Voting For Biden ?

Not Asking About Trump or Want To Hear His Name Spoken.

The Question is About Biden.

And Your To Stupid To Answer it.

kane

EOG master
He completely embarrassed himself, not sure why he even agreed to the interview, maybe he thought Axios was owned by Fox

Do people around him tell him good job that interview was good? Is he that out if touch with reality?

According to reports that’s exactly what everyone around him does. It’s positive opinions and news all the time. If BunkerBoy heard anything he didn’t like he’d behave like LittleDookieQ

I didn't bring up IQ. You did.

And of course, you're too broke to back your words up.

You bring up imaginary wagers that you’d never make attempting to settle arguments. You’ve already been challenged to make wagers here and the excuses from you flowed like lava

Javy used to employ the exact same tactics and run scared when challenged. The two of you guys must suffer from the same mental illness because you’re so similar in every conceivable way.

blueline

EOG Master
Dan Eberhart, a pro-Trump donor who recently gave $100,000 to the Trump Victory, the main fundraising committee funding the president’s reelection, was candid about the limits of Trumpism in 2020.

“The usual bag of tricks did not work in the 2018 midterms, and Trump needs to not forget that,” he said.

He said there is “a complete rethink” among Republicans about the campaign strategy that is “absolutely needed and hopefully in the nick of time.”

Trump’s misunderstanding of what got him elected in 2016 is at the heart of the problem, Eberhart argued.

“Trump’s general ability to just feed the base three times over and that will carry you to victory is not really a recipe for success,” he said. “The base is high 30s and that won Trump the primary but he largely won the general election because Hillary was so unpopular. And Biden’s negatives are not as high as Hillary’s so there’s a big problem.”

Not only is Biden an elusive target but there are other problems as well. Eberhart rattled them off: Trump no longer had a financial edge over Biden, voters who want Trump out are more enthusiastic than Trump supporters, and the strategy by some Republicans to assume that the polls were wrong in 2016 and will be wrong this year is “doomed to fail." And that’s all before the obvious impact of the pandemic and the recession.

“His confidence is clearly shaken,” Eberhart said.

He added, “As a Trump donor and Trump supporter, I would hope that he’s paying attention to the soft center and how to get persuadables over to his side rather than just stoking the fires,” he said. “I don’t think this kind of law-and-order culture war, like the Mount Rushmore speech — I don’t think that’s getting him 51 percent at all.”

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You bring up imaginary wagers that you’d never make attempting to settle arguments. You’ve already been challenged to make wagers here and the excuses from you flowed like lava

Javy used to employ the exact same tactics and run scared when challenged. The two of you guys must suffer from the same mental illness because you’re so similar in every conceivable way.

Of course I'd make that wager, and I'd do it against any of you libtards. Not only does it actually prove something but it's easy money.

Again, I'm not the one that brought up IQ. You did. And I would gladly take a test as I already know where I stand against the broad population.

You're the one that is making excuses. Maybe you're more similar to Javy than you give yourself credit for.

kane

EOG master
We get it, you're the smartest person in this forum, you're always right on everything you've ever posted here, you make more money than anyone else here, you can beat up anyone here, and your shit smells like fucking roses, we get it #NapoleanComplex

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We get it, you're the smartest person in this forum, you're always right on everything you've ever posted here, you make more money than anyone else here, you can beat up anyone here, and your shit smells like fucking roses, we get it #NapoleanComplex

Nope. My shit smells like shit and I'd gladly prove it to you. Send me your address.

Of course I'd make that wager, and I'd do it against any of you libtards. Not only does it actually prove something but it's easy money.

Again, I'm not the one that brought up IQ. You did. And I would gladly take a test as I already know where I stand against the broad population.

You're the one that is making excuses. Maybe you're more similar to Javy than you give yourself credit for.

Your brain is as big as Yo Semite park