Trump steamed up to -150

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Your statement of the markets is indicative of the disconnect trump has always had regarding the economy. He only views the American economy through a narrow lens that excludes the real life economic situations of working class outside of the stock market.

Cmon Heis. That sounds polar opposite from the criticism from the left when things were being pushed to open up last couple weeks. You debate fairly sane on these boards. Don’t you think that’s at least a bit of a contradiction.

Cmon Heis. That sounds polar opposite from the criticism from the left when things were being pushed to open up last couple weeks. You debate fairly sane on these boards. Don’t you think that’s at least a bit of a contradiction.

Ive not been pushing to keep things closed

I’ve always made this stock market observation regarding the general state of the economy. I will admit I’ve done very well for myself with the market over the years but feel the market is another indicator of how our economy has become too top heavy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
White House security expert, ladies and gentlemen.

Common sense. When it comes to Trump you don't have any. You're a Trump political hack. For gods sake he looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. Fine example he set for Americans. Now looting has become fashionable.

God Damn it

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Typically in times of national emergencies, such has nationwide protests, the president addresses the nation. All you hear from this guy is crickets.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Common sense. When it comes to Trump you don't have any. You're a Trump political hack. For gods sake he looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. Fine example he set for Americans. Now looting has become fashionable.

God Damn it

should we follow your standards and stiff our bookies?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
should we follow your standards and stiff our bookies?

Nazi Scumbag posting misinformation and lies to deflect from his hero looting the charity box of 3 million dollars. Looting a charity is one of the worst things an American can do. Treason is obviously worse. Quite and exacta for Trump.

"I don't care that Trump looted 3 million from charity but I'm so angry at the current looters".
-Alfie the Nazi Scum

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Nazi Scumbag posting misinformation and lies to deflect from his hero looting the charity box of 3 million dollars. Looting a charity is one of the worst things an American can do. Treason is obviously worse. Quite and exacta for Trump.

"I don't care that Trump looted 3 million from charity but I'm so angry at the current looters".
-Alfie the Nazi Scum

everyone here saw palm tree's post, imbecile......
you have been exposed as a stiff and liar. i don' need to post misinformation or deflect. you bury yourself daily.

when you posting the names of the doctors you spoke to.....

alfie

EOG Dedicated
What’s the story here Allie?

palm tree was the agent and hooked runner "the stiff" up with a bookie.

genius runner lost 10 dimes, comes up lame and cries he lost enough and blames the bookie wanting to get paid.....

FACT. all here at this forum....

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

genius runner lost 10 dimes, comes up lame and cries he lost enough and blames the bookie wanting to get paid.....

Found that thread. Sweet irony abound in that baby.

skinny

EOG Addicted
Expect 200,000 dead by november
unemployment might remain above 15%
chaos and riots might last longer
the market might (not sure how it's staying a float right now) be in a sell off later

if trump gets re-elected after all this happening the dems have to really really take the next 4 years and rethink EVERYTHING they are doing.
If you can't unseat a president given this all then you are nothing.

This is like the patroits going through the AFC playoffs with all 22 starts hurt and only playing with second stringers. If they still get to the superbowl then the teams they face in the playoffs need to rethink how they are doing things.
This is so true, very rare an incumbent president is the underdog but Trump probably will be come November.
If he wins again will the Dems change their strategy, I doubt it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What’s the story here Alfie?

The story is the piece of shit president looted 3 million from charity, Dumb Alfie doesn't care. He actually defends and deflects by positing misinformation and lies about me.

"I don't care President Trump looted the charity box of 3 million, what about Bigrunner and the current looters".
-Nazi scum Alfie

Trump has set an awful low bar for the MAGA people to be comparing me and the current looters to him.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
The story is the piece of shit president looted 3 million from charity, Dumb Alfie doesn't care. He actually defends and deflects by positing misinformation and lies about me.

"I don't care President Trump looted the charity box of 3 million, what about Bigrunner and the current looters".
-Nazi scum Alfie

Trump has set an awful low bar for the MAGA people to be comparing me and the current looters to him.

surrender noted........lol

liar and stiff
-bigrunner

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Total lie! I never met Palmtree in my life and I never stiff a bookie in my life.

I did hear you did jail time for fucking a 15 year boy you met in Key West.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Total lie! I never met Palmtree in my life and I never stiff a bookie in my life.

I did hear Dumb Alfie did jail time for fucking a 15 year boy he met in Key West.

This is old news. It might have been Alfie's dad with the underage boy they met in Key West, but it was Alfie that did the time.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lol......surrender noted again........

liar and stiff
-bigrunner

"I don't care that Trump looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. I think it's awful the current looters are doing property damage".
-Nazi scum Dumb Alfie

Liar and Pedophile
- Nazi Scum Dumb Alfie

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bookmaker:
U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - WINNING PARTY

Democrats-110

Republicans-108

Other+40000

5 Dimes:

Tue 11/3​
Republican wins Presidential Election-110​
Democrat wins Presidential Election-110​

The Scalping opportunities will be 1591052188925.png

alfie

EOG Dedicated
"I don't care that Trump looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. I think it's awful the current looters are doing property damage".
-Nazi scum Dumb Alfie

Liar and Pedophile
- Nazi Scum Dumb Alfie

3 times surrender noted

liar and stiff
-bigrunner

Bigrunner

EOG Master
3 times surrender noted

liar and stiff
-bigrunner

I want nothing to with someone that did time for pedophilia, let alone someone who supports a scumbag that steals millions from charity and hundreds of millions from students. But here we are. Me taking up space in lying your mind? Oh well it is what it is.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
I want nothing to with someone that did time for pedophilia, let alone someone who supports a scumbag that steals millions from charity and hundreds of millions from students. But here we are. Me taking up space in lying your mind? Oh well it is what it is.

4 th surrender noted

liar and stiff
-bigrunner

howid

EOG Dedicated
hope the army goes to town on the looters, then neil young can write a song, ''thousands dead in d.c.''

Bigrunner

EOG Master
hope the army goes to town on the looters, then neil young can write a song, ''thousands dead in d.c.''

They have to get the King of the looters first. The person that looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. The Army can stop at Trump, all problems solved and America can begin repairing the damage Trump has done. Get the King looter.

These idiots take something like some random person saying something to another random person and posting like it's fact as fact.

Hilarious.

Based on the shit show we have seen from Trump for four years now it is really a leap of faith to believe this isn’t it?

mr merlin

EOG Master
CNN melting down because trump had the guys charge into the crowd and pelted them with rubber bullets and tear gas, then he wandered around the park, I felt very patriotic, CNN disagrees, LOL.

howid

EOG Dedicated
They have to get the King of the looters first. The person that looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. The Army can stop at Trump, all problems solved and America can begin repairing the damage Trump has done. Get the King looter.

give you a tip, at no charge:

don't ever play poker, you're very easy to read.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No. I spent an hour dispelling your lies. As usual.

That's how many of them there are about something as ridiculous as that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
give you a tip, at no charge:

don't ever play poker, you're very easy to read.

I sense lots of desperation coming from the MAGA people you included. Are you bluffing us?

Who cares about the 3 million Trump looted from the charity box, these looters are pissing me off.
- MAGA SCUM including you