Trump steamed up to -150

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
These protests have been so peaceful!

You really don't need to wonder how some of these idiots are so completely disconnected from reality when they say stupid shit like that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
biden is struggling to take this easy win... He would do the dems & the country a favor if he stepped down and gave the job to mark cuban.

In your incompetent eyes. Biden made a fantastic speech in Philly this morning.

Daily lesson for the fascist, racist MAGA people.

Antifa is not a group or organization. It's a concept dating back to the day American troops stormed the beaches of Normandy. Not a single murder has been linked to Nazi Trumps so called terrorist group.

kane

EOG master
The pool reporter covering the WH on Monday indicated that she and others traveling with the president were left "coughing and choking" from remnants of the gas used to clear the area

kane

EOG master
These protests have been so peaceful!

You really don't need to wonder how some of these idiots are so completely disconnected from reality when they say stupid shit like that.

So you're saying all the protests have been violent? You haven't seen any peaceful protests, is that what you're saying?

kane

EOG master
People were peacefully protesting near a church, trump wanted a photo op at the church, so he had police fire tear gas, and use physical strength to forcefully remove the peaceful protesters just so he could have his photo op. This is trump's America

kane

EOG master
Soon, law enforcement officers were aggressively forcing the protesters back, firing tear gas and deploying flash bangs into the crowd to disperse them from the park for seemingly no reason. It was a jarring scene as police in the nation's capital forcefully cleared young men and women gathered legally in a public park on a sunny evening, all of it on live television.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So you're saying all the protests have been violent? You haven't seen any peaceful protests, is that what you're saying?

Monkey Fucker is not capable of telling the truth or thinking outside the box.

Louisville Nazi Cop involved in the fatal shooting of a innocent black restaurant owner, had been posting on facebook comments and images mocking protesters. I think the Nazi cop was a white female.

kane

EOG master
Rabbi Jack Moline, the president of Interfaith Alliance, slammed the fact that peaceful protesters near the WH were gassed and shot with rubber bullets so Trump could hold his photo op

kane

EOG master
"Seeing president trump stand in front of St John's Episcopal Church while holding a bible in response to calls for racial justice, right after using military force to clear peaceful protesters out of the area, is one of the most flagrant misuses of religion I have ever seen", Moline said in a statement.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Rabbi Jack Moline, the president of Interfaith Alliance, slammed the fact that peaceful protesters near the WH were gassed and shot with rubber bullets so Trump could hold his photo op

Do you think Trump should be impeached again for violating the 1st Amendment rights of Americans and threatening illegal miltary action on Americans?

kane

EOG master
the president of the United States used physical force and violence on peaceful protesters so he could have his photo op in front of a church. #MAGA

kane

EOG master
Do you think Trump should be impeached again for violating the 1st Amendment rights of Americans and threatening illegal miltary action on Americans?

I think everyone who cares about the future of our country should vote against Donald Trump November 3rd, that's the best way of impeaching him

mr merlin

EOG Master
People were peacefully protesting near a church, trump wanted a photo op at the church, so he had police fire tear gas, and use physical strength to forcefully remove the peaceful protesters just so he could have his photo op. This is trump's America
peacefully protesting huh, the church was set on fire the day before, 50 secret service guys were injured, other buildings were also set on fire, stores were looted, bonfires were set in the park using tree's benches, trash cans, anything they could find, they hurled objects and fireworks at anyone they could.

And you call that peaceful, huh?

kane

EOG master
peacefully protesting huh, the church was set on fire the day before, 50 secret service guys were injured, other buildings were also set on fire, stores were looted, bonfires were set in the park using tree's benches, trash cans, anything they could find, they hurled objects and fireworks at anyone they could.

And you call that peaceful, huh?

Like you point out, that all took place the day before, those events had nothing to do with the peaceful protests that were taking place in front of the church yesterday. Trump wanted a photo op in front of the church where people were protesting in a peaceful manner, so he had the police fire tear gas and physically remove the peaceful protesters to allow him his photo op

Trumptards seem to think riots will help #BunkerBitch politically. The last republican potus to lose re election had the LA riots around the same time before the election. William Barr was also the AG at that time.

History repeating itself

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I'm officially willing to take democrat to be elected president +120 for 5-10k. Will post up immediately with Jk or whoever if we both know and trust 3rd party. Can go higher if given a day or two to get cash ready.
Idc about the rhetoric dm me. Serious inquiries only please.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Like you point out, that all took place the day before, those events had nothing to do with the peaceful protests that were taking place in front of the church yesterday. Trump wanted a photo op in front of the church where people were protesting in a peaceful manner, so he had the police fire tear gas and physically remove the peaceful protesters to allow him his photo op
NO, he wanted to show that the streets will not be controlled by the mob, that he's trying to restore law and order.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumptards seem to think riots will help #BunkerBitch politically. The last republican potus to lose re election had the LA riots around the same time before the election. William Barr was also the AG at that time.

History repeating itself
The riots in 68 helped nixon, but what I'm thrilled about is these riots are going to save the american economy - the covid shutdowns are history. getting rid of them will be infinitely more important than this stuff.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Soon, law enforcement officers were aggressively forcing the protesters back, firing tear gas and deploying flash bangs into the crowd to disperse them from the park for seemingly no reason. It was a jarring scene as police in the nation's capital forcefully cleared young men and women gathered legally in a public park on a sunny evening, all of it on live television.

Right. For no reason. LMAO.

GTFO, you retard.

You don't let the same fucking thing happen two days in a row. I don't care how "peaceful" it starts out the second time.

kane

EOG master
NO, he wanted to show that the streets will not be controlled by the mob, that he's trying to restore law and order.

So he thought the best way to do this was to have the police fire tear gas into crowds of peaceful protesters #MAGA

MrTop

EOG Master
In your incompetent eyes. Biden made a fantastic speech in Philly this morning.

Daily lesson for the fascist, racist MAGA people.

Antifa is not a group or organization. It's a concept dating back to the day American troops stormed the beaches of Normandy. Not a single murder has been linked to Nazi Trumps so called terrorist group.

how long have you been a member of Antifa?

kane

EOG master
Right. For no reason. LMAO.

GTFO, you retard.

You don't let the same fucking thing happen two days in a row. I don't care how "peaceful" it starts out.

So you're saying that even though the protests at the time were peaceful, trump did the right thing by having the police fire tear gas into the group of those peaceful protesters because there was a chance that later at night the protest wouldn't be peaceful. Quite possibly the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I just can't handle the stupidity of these people anymore.

And people wonder why their cities still aren't under control.

LMAO.

blueline

EOG Master
A reverend at St. John’s Episcopal Church in Washington D.C. Monday claimed that church clergy were tear gassed in order to clear the area for President Donald Trump’s “cheap political stunt” and “photo opportunity” in a furious post.
After delivering a speech in the Rose Garden, the president made his way through Lafayette Square, which had been cleared of protestors by police, to stand outside of the church that had been set on fire by rioters on Sunday.
“Friends, I am ok, but I am, frankly shaken,” wrote Rev. Gini Gerbasi in a post on Facebook after the incident Monday. “I was at St. John’s, Lafayette Square most of the afternoon, with fellow clergy and laypeople – and clergy from some other denominations too. We were passing out water and snacks, and helping the patio area at St. John’s, Lafayette square to be a place of respite and peace. All was well – with a few little tense moments – until about 6:15 or so.”
Gerbasi — who is the Rector of St. John’s Church in Georgetown, but was at St. John’s near the White House on Tuesday — wrote that police started clearing the streets “Around 6:15 or 6:30.”
“They started using tear gas and folks were running at us for eyewashes or water or wet paper towels. At this point, Julia, one of our seminarians for next year (who is a trauma nurse) and I looked at each other in disbelief,” she continued, adding, “I was coughing, her eyes were watering, and we were trying to help people as the police – in full riot gear – drove people toward us.”

Gerbasi said, “We were literally DRIVEN OFF of the St. John’s, Lafayette Square patio with tear gas and concussion grenades and police in full riot gear. We were pushed back 20 feet, and then eventually – with SO MANY concussion grenades – back to K street. By the time I got back to my car, around 7, I was getting texts from people saying that Trump was outside of St. John’s, Lafayette Square.”
“I literally COULD NOT believe it. WE WERE DRIVEN OFF OF THE PATIO AT ST. JOHN’S – a place of peace and respite and medical care throughout the day – SO THAT MAN COULD HAVE A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH!” the reverend protested. “PEOPLE WERE HURT SO THAT HE COULD POSE IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH WITH A BIBLE! HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO STEP OVER THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES WE LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE WE WERE BEING TEAR GASSED!”
Gerbasi concluded, “The patio of St. John’s, Lafayette square had been HOLY GROUND today. A place of respite and laughter and water and granola bars and fruit snacks. But that man turned it into a BATTLE GROUND first, and a cheap political stunt second. I am DEEPLY OFFENDED on behalf of every protestor, every Christian, the people of St. John’s, Lafayette square, every decent person there, and the BLM medics who stayed with just a single box of supplies and a backpack, even when I got too scared and had to leave.”

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Just shut it down. 3 weeks ago people with assault rifles were allowed to storm Capitol buildings over haircuts. Peaceful protestors are getting tear gassed and hit with rubber bullers over racial injustice. I'm here on a cleanup site after 3 nights of peace. I've got 6 teargas canisters in 4 hours.

You're bored and want to post 7k a day on 4 different forums. You love this shit, live for it really. Go make a difference somewhere. Put down the keyboard man. It's all nonsense. You have one vote, you have the ability to make a difference in Many lives.

You needed guns to be able to fight if the government tried to over run us with
Tyranny. Well tanks are coming, people are ready to die. Don't be a keyboard warrior If you cant duplicate it in real life.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Just shut it down. 3 weeks ago people with assault rifles were allowed to storm Capitol buildings over haircuts. Peaceful protestors are getting tear gassed and hit with rubber bullers over racial injustice. I'm here on a cleanup site after 3 nights of peace. I've got 6 teargas canisters in 4 hours.

You're bored and want to post 7k a day on 4 different forums. You love this shit, live for it really. Go make a difference somewhere. Put down the keyboard man. It's all nonsense. You have one vote, you have the ability to make a difference in Many lives.

You needed guns to be able to fight if the government tried to over run us with
Tyranny. Well tanks are coming, people are ready to die. Don't be a keyboard warrior If you cant duplicate it in real life.

How many people died at the hands of those awful people with "assualt rifles"? How many businesses were burned? How many cars? How many churches? How many were looted?

You idiots really are a special kind of fucking stupid.

kane

EOG master
I just can't handle the stupidity of these people anymore.

And people wonder why their cities still aren't under control.

LMAO.

You think trump was in the right by having police fire tear gas into a crowd of peaceful protesters, because the previous night there were riots in that area, he was just preemptively stopping a riot by having tear gas fired into a crowd of peaceful protesters, you're a fucking moron

MrTop

EOG Master
One-Third of America’s Record Unemployment Payout Hasn’t Arrived
Still have not received their checks

trump is a losing ticket

kane

EOG master
if they weren't moving when told, then yes. That's their own fault.

Derp.

You're too fucking stupid to actually care about facts, but if you want to know what happened you could read post 270, explain to me why a peaceful protest, that had many clergy joining the peaceful protest, was tear gassed by police on the order of trump so he could take a picture in front of the church

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You're too fucking stupid to actually care about facts, but if you want to know what happened you could read post 270, explain to me why a peaceful protest, that had many clergy joining the peaceful protest, was tear gassed by police on the order of trump so he could take a picture in front of the church

Yeah. The facts are that the White House was under seige two nights in a row as a result of "peaceful" protests.

And those are the only fucking facts that matter.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
How many people died at the hands of those awful people with "assualt rifles"? How many businesses were burned? How many cars? How many churches? How many were looted?

You idiots really are a special kind of fucking stupid.

Hey man I dont appreciate the abusive language first all. Check my Twitter I'm out here cleaning up my city while you sit back and judge. You're a big shot gambler not a single sharp knows or has met. Give me dems+120 for 10k.

Can you change the color of those protestors with assault rifles and wonder what the difference in response would have been? We both know the answer. Why is that?
I live in denver. 5 Nights straight of 10k+ people protesting. Zero churches, zero cars other than the 2 the cops shot up making them unrecognizable but dont believe they caught fire.. looting lol. The real looting was 3 trillion stimulus where humans got 2% I guess I'll cry myself over h&m and wal mart losing merchandise while 30 million unemployed worry if they'll have a home in 4 days.

I'm going to ask you politely to calm your name calling and language as I will always address you politely.
Thanks, Eddie

kane

EOG master
A reverend at St. John’s Episcopal Church in Washington D.C. Monday claimed that church clergy were tear gassed in order to clear the area for President Donald Trump’s “cheap political stunt” and “photo opportunity” in a furious post.
After delivering a speech in the Rose Garden, the president made his way through Lafayette Square, which had been cleared of protestors by police, to stand outside of the church that had been set on fire by rioters on Sunday.
“Friends, I am ok, but I am, frankly shaken,” wrote Rev. Gini Gerbasi in a post on Facebook after the incident Monday. “I was at St. John’s, Lafayette Square most of the afternoon, with fellow clergy and laypeople – and clergy from some other denominations too. We were passing out water and snacks, and helping the patio area at St. John’s, Lafayette square to be a place of respite and peace. All was well – with a few little tense moments – until about 6:15 or so.”
Gerbasi — who is the Rector of St. John’s Church in Georgetown, but was at St. John’s near the White House on Tuesday — wrote that police started clearing the streets “Around 6:15 or 6:30.”
“They started using tear gas and folks were running at us for eyewashes or water or wet paper towels. At this point, Julia, one of our seminarians for next year (who is a trauma nurse) and I looked at each other in disbelief,” she continued, adding, “I was coughing, her eyes were watering, and we were trying to help people as the police – in full riot gear – drove people toward us.”

Gerbasi said, “We were literally DRIVEN OFF of the St. John’s, Lafayette Square patio with tear gas and concussion grenades and police in full riot gear. We were pushed back 20 feet, and then eventually – with SO MANY concussion grenades – back to K street. By the time I got back to my car, around 7, I was getting texts from people saying that Trump was outside of St. John’s, Lafayette Square.”
“I literally COULD NOT believe it. WE WERE DRIVEN OFF OF THE PATIO AT ST. JOHN’S – a place of peace and respite and medical care throughout the day – SO THAT MAN COULD HAVE A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH!” the reverend protested. “PEOPLE WERE HURT SO THAT HE COULD POSE IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH WITH A BIBLE! HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO STEP OVER THE MEDICAL SUPPLIES WE LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE WE WERE BEING TEAR GASSED!”
Gerbasi concluded, “The patio of St. John’s, Lafayette square had been HOLY GROUND today. A place of respite and laughter and water and granola bars and fruit snacks. But that man turned it into a BATTLE GROUND first, and a cheap political stunt second. I am DEEPLY OFFENDED on behalf of every protestor, every Christian, the people of St. John’s, Lafayette square, every decent person there, and the BLM medics who stayed with just a single box of supplies and a backpack, even when I got too scared and had to leave.”

MonkeyFucker thinks these peaceful protesters, including many clergy, deserved to be tear gassed, this is the way an alt right trumptard's mind works, sad