Trump steamed up to -150

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey man I dont appreciate the abusive language first all. Check my Twitter I'm out here cleaning up my city while you sit back and judge. You're a big shot gambler not a single sharp knows or has met. Give me dems+120 for 10k.

Can you change the color of those protestors with assault rifles and wonder what the difference in response would have been? We both know the answer. Why is that?
I live in denver. 5 Nights straight of 10k+ people protesting. Zero churches, zero cars other than the 2 the cops shot up making them unrecognizable but dont believe they caught fire.. looting lol. The real looting was 3 trillion stimulus where humans got 2% I guess I'll cry myself over h&m and wal mart losing merchandise while 30 million unemployed worry if they'll have a home in 4 days.

I'm going to ask you politely to calm your name calling and language as I will always address you politely.
Thanks, Eddie

Yeah. It's almost the color of the people that caused these protests to be violent and those protests to be peaceful. LMAO.

So you're racist. Great.

BTW, there were plenty of black business owners standing outside of their businesses during the riots. They weren't arrested. Everyone with a brain knows they were peacefully protecting their property. Get a fucking clue.

The riots in 68 helped nixon, but what I'm thrilled about is these riots are going to save the american economy - the covid shutdowns are history. getting rid of them will be infinitely more important than this stuff.

Nixon wasn’t president at the time of the the riots

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Hey JK please contact me. You have a poster that is completely out of control with abuse. No one should tolerate that. Post review or something should take place. This is javy 2020 all over again.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
LOL. Now they need censorship. Figures.

I'm willing to talk to you civilly. You are throwing around f bombs and calling people who disagree you abusive terms for literally no reason. I dont know you and you dont know me but I respectfully will have a conversation with you about anything you would like but you cant go crossing lines and terms of service to have that conversation.

I know you believe in a dictatorships but let's act like we still live in a democracy and find some middle ground.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Quit whining son, it's not manly.

No one is going to come and hold your hand son.
Why are you typing. You should be gearing up 2nd amendment go take on the national guard. You've been posting for years about your freedom and anti government and establishment. Get on the front lines already.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm willing to talk to you civilly. You are throwing around f bombs and calling people who disagree you abusive terms for literally no reason. I dont know you and you dont know me but I respectfully will have a conversation with you about anything you would like but you cant go crossing lines and terms of service to have that conversation.

I know you believe in a dictatorships but let's act like we still live in a democracy and find some middle ground.

I don't care what you're "willing to do". There is no middle ground when you people support continued anarchy.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I don't care what you're "willing to do". There is no middle ground when you people support continued anarchy.

Who's you people?
1000 people linked arms and the chief of police walked with the protestors 3.5 miles last night and the chief lead prayer for all victims of police brutality last night in Denver. 5000 people attended Mondays protest and there were two arrests and while over 2k stayed after curfew they were singing songs and practicing dialogue to use with former police officers.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yup. There's been nothing going on at all. Nobody losing their lives, their businesses, their homes, their cars, or anything.

All peaceful.

Nothing to see here.

LMAO.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I think anarchy would be if someone was willing to shoot rubber bullets and teargas unsuspecting and peaceful people to take a selfie with a bible he didnt even know how to hold. I mean that would be the biggest anarchist in history if you really think about it.

People freak out and lose their minds over a high school kid getting bullied for four months shoots up a school. Imagine 200 years. That's what we are seeing. If these protests save one George Floyd it's worth it imo. I'll be out there cleaning glass, graffiti and picking up trash everyday for years if it makes the difference in one person dead or alive. Will you? Do you love America? Do you love your city? Do you love American people?

Just a reminder.. today, this very day Trumps father was arrested at a kkk rally in 1927 Look it up.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Who's you people?
1000 people linked arms and the chief of police walked with the protestors 3.5 miles last night and the chief lead prayer for all victims of police brutality last night in Denver. 5000 people attended Mondays protest and there were two arrests and while over 2k stayed after curfew they were singing songs and practicing dialogue to use with former police officers.

I'm not sold that this is a racial killing. If this happens again in a couple of years, with there be a riot?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I think anarchy would be if someone was willing to shoot rubber bullets and teargas unsuspecting and peaceful people to take a selfie with a bible he didnt even know how to hold. I mean that would be the biggest anarchist in history if you really think about it.

People freak out and lose their minds over a high school kid getting bullied for four months shoots up a school. Imagine 200 years. That's what we are seeing. If these protests save one George Floyd it's worth it imo. I'll be out there cleaning glass, graffiti and picking up trash everyday for years if it makes the difference in one person dead or alive. Will you? Do you love America? Do you love your city? Do you love American people?

Just a reminder.. today, this very day Trumps father was arrested at a kkk rally in 1933. Look it up.

Yeah. Anarchy isn't people looting, pillaging, vandalizing, destroying, and burning anything in someone's way that isn't theirs.

It's the police trying to control all of that.

LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"If these protests save one George Floyd".... You mean the protests that have killed dozens of people?

What kind of stupid do you have to be to even begin to utter that idiocy?

Just absolutely mind-blowingly ignorant.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I see a cop that got shot in the head at Circus Circus today.

What did he do to deserve that exactly?

The fact that you support this insanity is criminal in itself.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Hey JK please contact me. You have a poster that is completely out of control with abuse. No one should tolerate that. Post review or something should take place. This is javy 2020 all over again.

You must be talking about Bigrunner.
I agree that he's mentally ill, but he has a first amendment right to express himself, and he shouldn't be banned.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
"If these protests save one George Floyd".... You mean the protests that have killed dozens of people?

What kind of stupid do you have to be to even begin to utter that idiocy?

Just absolutely mind-blowingly ignorant.

Louisville police chief fired just now. Protestor killed. Shot 9 times.
Denver pd 8 officers suspended without pay while they review video of a non protestor car with pregnant woman inside was shot 37 times with pepper balls.
We can round and round.

1. Are there bad cops?
2. If 100 black men and women walked into the michigan capitol with ar-15 and ak-47s demanding businesses open up. Would the reaction and response would have been different?
3. If obama had tear gassed tea party members in 2011. to have them moved so he could walk 200 feet to take photos with the press.
What would your reaction been?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
You must be talking about Bigrunner.
I agree that he's mentally ill, but he has a first amendment right to express himself, and he shouldn't be banned.

Hes also a wack job. I dont like arguing on forums. He lives for it. We get nowhere and convince no one other than people that care about us what losers we become when we spend time arguing online with strangers.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Denver pd 8 officers suspended without pay while they review video of a non protestor car with pregnant woman inside was shot 37 times with pepper balls.
We can round and round.

1. Are there bad cops?
2. If 100 black men and women walked into the michigan capitol with ar-15 and ak-47s demanding businesses open up. Would the reaction and response would have been different?
3. If obama had tear gassed tea party members in 2011. to have them moved so he could walk 200 feet to take photos with the press.

1. Yes. That doesn't mean every cop deserves to die or that cities should burn.
2. They have the same exact rights as white people and if they did it, they should be allowed to. You're the one claiming that's not the case. Not me.
3. If Tea Party members light churches, businesses, and homes on fire and launch an assault on the White House, then my reaction would be the exact same.

I'm not the racist here. You are.

MrTop

EOG Master
the looters must be sharp bettors.. part of a crew no doubt.. they recognize value at target & walgreens they keep taking the price

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
We can round and round.

1. Are there bad cops?

1- of course. The police still have to protect you and themselves when tensions are high. You cannot assume they are all bad, just like you want us to believe all protestors are peaceful.
2 - the people were within their right to carry them into the state building. I didn't believe it myself, but its true.
3 - I wouldn't like it, but considering the circumstances of the past two nights I understand.

Personally, I'm keeping protestors in a confined area, especially away from freeways.

kane

EOG master
2. They have the same exact rights as white people and if they did it, they should be allowed to. You're the one claiming that's not the case. Not me.
3. If Tea Party members light churches, businesses, and homes on fire and launch an assault on the White House, then my reaction would be the exact same.

None of the protesters were doing any of these things, they were just standing there in a peaceful protest, trump wanted a photo op so he had the police fire off tear gas into the crowd. Why can't you just one time admit trump made a mistake? Why can't you just say he fucked up by treating those peaceful protesters the way he did? Why the need to defend everythnig the guy does?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
None of the protesters were doing any of these things, they were just standing there in a peaceful protest, trump wanted a photo op so he had the police fire off tear gas into the crowd. Why can't you just one time admit trump made a mistake? Why can't you just say he fucked up by treating those peaceful protesters the way he did? Why the need to defend everythnig the guy does?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

I haven't mentioned race ONE TIME other than in response.

But the liberals can't stop doing it.

Maybe us with children of color as family members and live in our homes have humongous challenges regarding the subject. We never get the luxury of not having to discuss it.
Also have voted for 14 Republicans. How many Democrats have you voted for?
Obama could of tear gassed and pepper sprayed occupy wall street (just as peaceful as yesterdays protestors) to take a picture with the bull and you would have been fine with it? It starts with pants ends rhyming with tire.
Have a good day and good luck to all.
Dems+120 I'll take whatever you offer but would prefer 5k or more. Thanks

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Maybe us with children of color as family members and live in our homes have humongous challenges regarding the subject. We never get the luxury of not having to discuss it.
Also have voted for 14 Republicans. How many Democrats have you voted for?
Obama could of tear gassed and pepper sprayed occupy wall street (just as peaceful as yesterdays protestors) to take a picture with the bull and you would have been fine with it? It starts with pants ends rhyming with tire.
Have a good day and good luck to all.
Dems+120 I'll take whatever you offer but would prefer 5k or more. Thanks

Maybe you should do them a favor and show them how much opportunity they have instead of making them victims where they give up before they even try.

Occupy Wall St. wasn't exactly a right wing movement, guy. FFS.