Trump steamed up to -150

kane

EOG master
if she was prez it would not be released by the media sources you listed......

That's a deflection, we both know if Hillary was the president the right would be going ape shit over this, now Monkey is a brain washed cultist, he believes everything Trump says and never goes against him, but he knew back in March that Putin put a bounty on US troops, and Trump was given several options on how to respond, he decided to do nothing

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's a tired right wing talking point, it was their money we sent back

So no sanctions and we send them their money back.

Brilliant.

Obviously a "tired" talking point when it only works in your favor.

Is it as "tired" as saying Trump should do something to Russia for the exact same situation?

kane

EOG master
Bump.

There were no sanctions for the Iranian bounties.

Period.

Prove it. You've never once taken my word for anything I've ever posted, no matter how simple it was, you always demand a link, so now I'm doing the same, sorry but I'm not taking your word on sanctions, show me proof or I'll stay in my position

kane

EOG master
I know Obama sanctioned Iran, If you click on the links you'll understand this. I also know that Trump sat on his ass and did nothing as his master is paying money to have our troops killed. I know Trump is a traitorous piece of shit who belongs in prison. I also know you're great at deflecting

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I know Obama sanctioned Iran, If you click on the links you'll understand this. I also know that Trump sat on his ass and did nothing as his master is paying money to have our troops killed. I know Trump is a traitorous piece of shit who belongs in prison. I also know you're great at deflecting

Those sanctions were two years after the bounties, dipshit.

How many times does that need to be said?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You clearly have no idea how the scientific method or a null hypothesis works.

The sanctions don't exist. There's no proof that something doesn't exist, dipshit.

kane

EOG master
If you can't prove to me that Obama didn't sanction Iran, than I'll say he did. I know for a fact Trump didn't sanction Russia, Putin owns Trump, plays him like a fucking fiddle, and you don't care, you're just as much a traitor as he is for agreeing with his non action, keep defending your orange piece of shit idol, you've only got a few months left

Derp.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I proved it. Here the Obama sanctions are for the Iranian bounties:

Oh. You don't see them? That's because they don't exist.

What a dumbfuck.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Railbird all in at -150.....wonder how much?

Errybuddy who wanted to be anybody was real bigoty big to post their tickets a few months ago.

One very important dude over at The Days of Our Lives forum posted 100k + at the fukkin dumbest numbers he could find.

Called it "skin in the game" he did.

I call it a slap in the fukkin bag.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Updated odds from bookmaker.eu

WILL JOE BIDEN BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT ELECTED - 2020 US ELECTION?
06/3000:00
Yes -176
No +150

WILL DONALD TRUMP BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT ELECTED - 2020 US ELECTION?
06/3000:00
Yes +164
No -195

These odds are getting worse for Trump. Well unless you like Trump. If you have a feel for the market it is hard to expect that Trump's odds improve especially after he retweeted a video of a person yelling "white power" in it.

He very well could hit +200 in the next month.