Trump steamed up to -150

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fox News host: Trump is bleeding support and ‘might drop out of the race’

Fox and a lot of republican operatives are hoping this happens so it doesn’t crush all of the R down ballot candidates
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-polls-republican-gop-operatives-possible-drop-out

odd that this story got published on FoxNews.

trump's ego and him being a complete narcissist would never allow him to admit defeat....especially to someone like Joe Biden.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He's an Enemy of Iran ?

That's Terrible.

Obama Was Never Like That.

Awful on Trump's Part.

That He Only Killed 1 of Those Mullahs.

Do you like being on the wrong side of history. Is it cool supporting a Traitor. Do you also support Mike Flynn, Roger Stone, Rudi G. and Paul Manafort

odd that this story got published on FoxNews.

trump's ego and him being a complete narcissist would never allow him to admit defeat....especially to someone like Joe Biden.

I think Fox and the Republican establishment knows BunkerBoy is heading to a landslide defeat and afraid of the rest of the R’s getting taken down with him

MrTop

EOG Master
Joe Biden Leads; He Still Faces Four Big Tasks
Democratic candidate needs comprehensive economic plan, China strategy, strong debates and the right running mate

WSJ

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Joe Biden Leads; He Still Faces Four Big Tasks
Democratic candidate needs comprehensive economic plan, China strategy, strong debates and the right running mate

WSJ
He doesn’t need any of them as there are too many voting against Trump blindly.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I don’t believe in cages

- BigRunner

You know you won when a right wing racist poster blocks you but constantly refers to you in his posts! Fair Warning is obsessed with Bigrunner and the ghettos of Chicago.

"Build a wall at any cost to keep the illegal brown people out. Granpa taught me this!"
- Fair Warning

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Donald Trump again is parroting Vladimir Putin. Russia puts a bounty on the head of American soldiers. Trump is briefed. Trump pleads for Russia to be invited back to G7. EU says not over our dead bodies. Trump cancels G7 meeting. Trump has secret talks with Putin. Trump pulls American troops out of Germany.

TRUMP IS A TRAITOR!