Trump steamed up to -150

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'l also say this. In that debate, Bernie's only shot was to go down and dirty, get personal. That's not him. He will argue policy all day, but he won't do what he needed to do to win that night, and this cycle. So it was a relatively easy debate for Joe. That won't be the case with the idiot. He will go low, then lower, get personal, and then get more personal. And the times Biden looked really bad in the debates was when he was attacked personally. By Swalwell, by The Ugandan Giant, By Mayor Pete, by Castro. He got flustered and triggered. He will have to deal with that constantly in 3 debates against the Idiot, because the Idiot doesn't know Policy and has no chance to win a debate in any other way than belittling his opponent. And sadly, it works. The Biden of even 4 years ago would have kicked his ass. The Biden of 20 years ago would have made him a trophy on a wall. This ain't those Biden's. This Biden needs to keep it together and hang on. It won't be easy unless the Idiot Is having some serious senior bad days also.

I can't see Biden going on the attack, nothing positive will happen for him there.

The country needs a debate focused on policies, sadly we won't see much of it.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Someone tell Fair Warning the land issacred and owned by the Sioux Indians via an 1850 treaty. The Chief asked Trump to not hold the rally during a pandemic. It is criminal trespassing. His request fell on deaf ears, and the rally of all white people will be held on private land. I also believe Mt .Rushmore is a symbol of White Nationalism created by someone affiliated with the KKK. I could be wrong, to lazy to research, but that's off the top of my head.

the cheif has as much influence as you.........zip

for the record imbecile, your house is on indian land, your grave will be on indian land.......gtfo

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Someone tell Fair Warning the land issacred and owned by the Sioux Indians via an 1850 treaty. The Chief asked Trump to not hold the rally during a pandemic. It is criminal trespassing. His request fell on deaf ears, and the rally of all white people will be held on private land. I also believe Mt .Rushmore is a symbol of White Nationalism created by someone affiliated with the KKK. I could be wrong, to lazy to research, but that's off the top of my head.

for the sheep....
CNN slights Mount Rushmore as 'monument of two slaveowners' after extolling its 'majesty' in 2016

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Researchers at the Henry Ford Health System in Southeast Michigan have found that early administration of the drug hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die.
The study, published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, determined that hydroxychloroquine provided a "66% hazard ratio reduction," and hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin a 71 percent reduction, compared to neither treatment.

They are a big target this weekend. Obviously people are not staying home.

Have you once heard BunkerBoy speak with as much conviction or interest towards Covid as you have defending statues?

With the country falling apart (which he has played a large role) he's made statues his primary focus.

This board could be a a measuring stick for the state of the BunkerBoy campaign

Four years ago supportive BunkerBoy posts outnumbered Hillary about 10 to 1 it seemed.

Anti BunkerBoy posts this year outnumber supporters by a wide margin.

The enthusiasm factor this year is all about getting BunkerBoy out of office and why him and his enabling R's are going to get thrashed at the polls.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Have you once heard BunkerBoy speak with as much conviction or interest towards Covid as you have defending statues?

With the country falling apart (which he has played a large role) he's made statues his primary focus.
And with COVID spreading, it didn’t stop people protesting, rioting, looting, and even destroying statues. There are plenty of fireworks tonight, who are we blaming? Let’s just shut down the country for a month. Trump is never going to be the fall guy for anything.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
the cheif has as much influence as you.........zip

for the record imbecile, your house is on indian land, your grave will be on indian land.......gtfo

Dumb Alfie, the Government has set up a trust that has 1 billion dollars in it as compensation to the Lakota Sioux tribe. They don't want the money, they want their sacred land. No one has a claim on my land except me. You're very dumb. You can't handle the truth. Here's the truth you racist!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre...868)#United_States_v._Sioux_Nation_of_Indians

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother". Dumb Alfie

"I don't like women, they're all lesbians". Dumb Alfie

"I've been retired for 20 years, take that ". Dumb Alfie

Last edited:
And with COVID spreading, it didn’t stop people protesting, rioting, looting, and even destroying statues. There are plenty of fireworks tonight, who are we blaming? Let’s just shut down the country for a month. Trump is never going to be the fall guy for anything.

The Wall Street looting that took place in 2009 and 2020 has been far more destructive but it’s barely been covered. BunkerBoy is threatening 10 year prison sentences for people who deface statues. In 2009 Wall Streeters stole trillions of our money-put millions of people out of homes and nobody did a day in jail.

If main stream media was indeed liberally biased the corporate looting would be a daily story but it’s been entirely ignored. Main stream media and news is all about protecting the corporate establishment.

We have Mnuchin telling congress that the companies receiving 500 billion dollars shall remain anonymous and the story is buried.

If main stream news was indeed liberal there’d be real coverage explaining in detail how trumps tax cuts did nothing for the average American and was nothing more than the continued trend of corporate welfare and a giant handout to the ultra rich.

But yeah-lets keep the focus on statues and monuments

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Who owns the news media ? Major corporations for the most part. They benefit from it. Just because there is corporate looting doesn’t excuse everything else, including the destruction of statues. If the Rosa Parks Park here gets torn up, it’s no biggie because the real crime is corporations stealing?

Who owns the news media ? Major corporations for the most part. They benefit from it. Just because there is corporate looting doesn’t excuse everything else, including the destruction of statues. If the Rosa Parks Park here gets torn up, it’s no biggie because the real crime is corporations stealing?

Of course news media are run by corporate conglomerates.

I didn’t say that statues being defaced are no big deal. In the grand scheme of things it’s very minor to the real stories of corruption that are far more destructive to Americans. Those stories are ignored.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie, the Government has set up a trust that has 1 billion dollars in it as compensation to the Lakota Sioux tribe. They don't want the money, they want their sacred land. No one has a claim on my land except me. You're very dumb. You can't handle the truth. Here's the truth you racist!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre...868)#United_States_v._Sioux_Nation_of_Indians

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother". Dumb Alfie

"I don't like women, they're all lesbians". Dumb Alfie

"I've been retired for 20 years, take that ". Dumb Alfie
you live on indian land......give it back

sioux not getting land back...end of story.........

how's the movement at chaz going....

kane

EOG master
Traitor Trump says he never knew about the bounty his master put on our troops, well for sure he knows now, and what does he plan on doing about it? Well, the other day he went golfing again, and last night held a pep rally, that'll teach Russia a lesson

blueline

EOG Master
Traitor Trump says he never knew about the bounty his master put on our troops, well for sure he knows now, and what does he plan on doing about it? Well, the other day he went golfing again, and last night held a pep rally, that'll teach Russia a lesson

as others have said before he cares more about confederate statues than American soldiers

#AmericaOrTrump

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you live on indian land......give it back

sioux not getting land back...end of story.........

how's the movement at chaz going....

Sioux can take one billion if they release their claim to the land. 1 billion dollars. Courts ruled its their land.

You were the only one obsessed with Chaz. Just like your obsession that the the black guys weren't arrested at Starbucks. I could give a fuck about Chop. Dumb Alfie obsessed with Chop but calls it Chaz. 😂 😂

"I've been retired for 20 years, what about you".
- Dumb Alfie

"Women suck! They're all lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother ".
- Dumb Alfie

"Kim Jung Un denuclearised because he was scared of Trump. You would be too".
- Dumb Alfie

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Sioux can take one billion if they release their claim to the land. 1 billion dollars. Courts ruled its their land.

You were the only one obsessed with Chaz. Just like your obsession that the the black guys weren't arrested at Starbucks. I could give a fuck about Chop. Dumb Alfie obsessed with Chop but calls it Chaz. 😂 😂

"I've been retired for 20 years, what about you".
- Dumb Alfie

"Women suck! They're all lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother ".
- Dumb Alfie

"Kim Jung Un denuclearised because he was scared of Trump. You would too".
- Dumb Alfie

obama should of given them the land.....surprised he didn't........

you care about chop/ movement, and the fraud blm.

big weekend in chi-raq......

alfie

EOG Dedicated

he will call you and runner with the details

Bigrunner

EOG Master
he will call you and runner with the details

"I proudly support traitors to America, especially a RepubliCon President".
- Dumb Alfie

"No collusion".
- Dumb Alfie

"Where are the Russians"?
- Dumb Alfie

"I Proudly support racism".
-Dumb Alfie

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

He’s had this act for four years - deny and deflect. The constant complaining by the media about rvery little thing is beyond dumb, especially when it comes to South Dakota.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Putin paying to have Americans killed. Traitor Trump obviously doesn't care.

Coronavirus killing 100's of thousands Americans. Traitor Trump doesn't care.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Sinker has been absofuckinglutely on point for quite a while now. You seem like you’d be a good dude to have a beer with.

anytime

don't drink but a cold pepsi cola and some low test jerrymuhana good for a story or two.

I got lots. And more. Take you pick

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is a weakling and is making America look weak.

"This virus is a hoax".
"Russia collusion is a hoax".
"Putin wanting to kill American soldiers is a hoax".

Trump and the RepubliCons need to be destroyed.

Last edited:
anytime

don't drink but a cold pepsi cola and some low test jerrymuhana good for a story or two.

I got lots. And more. Take you pick

Might take you up on that Sinker. I visit my cousin up in Seattle often-might have to go across the border to meet up-Think it’d be a good time(y)

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated