Trump steamed up to -150

blueline

EOG Master
I don't think Abrams or the Atlanta mayor...he wants someone with more of a resume...thats Rice....lot of talk abot Bass being a late player

MrTop

EOG Master
i think rice went to better schools i think smarter... plus harris was elected although smart.... while rice had the national security advisor position ....condie rice had that position too under W. bush

mr merlin

EOG Master
So apparently Biden had some notes on his cue card about harris - prepared responses to questions about her? So that's it, she's the one, if that's the case someone tell me where she'll help him?

kane

EOG master
So apparently Biden had some notes on his cue card about harris - prepared responses to questions about her? So that's it, she's the one, if that's the case someone tell me where she'll help him?

She doesn't have to help him, his VP pick makes no difference, Harris or Rice, makes no difference as far as the election goes

mr merlin

EOG Master
She doesn't have to help him, his VP pick makes no difference, Harris or Rice, makes no difference as far as the election goes
Humor me, theoretically where would she help him, I dont see it, certainly not in states like FL, WI, MI, PA.

kane

EOG master
Humor me, theoretically where would she help him, I dont see it, certainly not in states like FL, WI, MI, PA.

His pick doesn't have to help him, if the race was close then maybe his VP pick might help in a certain state or whatever, but he has such a big lead it really makes no difference who his VP pick is. All he needs from his VP pick is someone with no skeletons in their closet, that's why it's taking this long for him to pick someone, there's some heavy vetting going on to make sure whoever he picks has nothing in her past that could be problematic

mr merlin

EOG Master
His pick doesn't have to help him, if the race was close then maybe his VP pick might help in a certain state or whatever, but he has such a big lead it really makes no difference who his VP pick is. All he needs from his VP pick is someone with no skeletons in their closet, that's why it's taking this long for him to pick someone, there's some heavy vetting going on to make sure whoever he picks has nothing in her past that could be problematic
Phew, you've really drank the koolaid.

Yup. Those who dont learn from history are condemned to repeat it. You have a candidate that thinks it's a lock and isn't trying very hard to get elected. Sound familiar?

Joes played it brilliantly. This election is about trump who is a wildly unpopular failure. Why would Joe want to change that narrative?

Isn’t trying hard to win? Doesn’t have to. Just let trump be himself and do the work for him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Joes played it brilliantly. This election is about trump who is a wildly unpopular failure. Why would Joe want to change that narrative?

Isn’t trying hard to win? Doesn’t have to. Just let trump be himself and do the work for him.
Do you think the polls are accurate? Do you think trump voters are not responding?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
who knows?

However other than hard core Republicans, everybody else hates Trump.

I dont see how he is winning independents

In 2018 there were like 8-10 million more votes cast for Democrats and that was with an excellent economy.

Why wouldnt this year be at least similar if not more so?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
In absence of any sustainable argument that will cover for the obvious, the kool-aid defense and fake polls have been played.

Convincing.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
All Clues and betting markets point to the Ugandan Giant. She's the best choice, IMO. Best suited to be the Next POTUS. Best suited to be the next POTUS candidate. Everyone on the list had strengths and weaknesses. She has the most strengths, I hope the betting markets and clues are correct.

1596004124447.png

MrTop

EOG Master
U.S. Is About to Unveil the Ugliest GDP Report Ever Recorded

Third-quarter bounce would leave output below pre-crisis level

Won’t the economy come back strongly in the second half?
Yes, but activity may remain below pre-pandemic levels for several years, and the recovery is already showing signs of stalling

‘Go back to school’: Trump lashes out at GOPers who oppose $1.8 billion for FBI building near his hotel

The White House has come under fire from both Republicans and Democrats for including $1.75 billion for the FBI building in a coronavirus relief package. Critics argue that Trump wants to refurbish the building to prevent other commercial development — including other hotels — in the area.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Do you think the polls are accurate? Do you think trump voters are not responding?

You Would Have To Be The Dumbest Uninformed Goof Ball To Vote For Biden.

His Presidency Would Be Hijacked on Day 1.

It Would End Up Being a Presidential Commission, That Runs The Country.

On The Commission Would Be a Bernie Sanders, Who Has Already Got Inside His Head Effectively.

An AOC, A Bozo O'Dork, Smelosi, Chuck Schmukmer, Rest of The Squad.

Housing Laws Would Change, With New Federal Zoning Laws.

The Single Family Neighborhood Homes Would Not Exist Anymore.

They Want Desegregation in Housing.

That White Single Family Neighbor Hood Will Now Have High Rise Low Income Housing Next Door.

They Want To Mix The High Income With The Low Income in The Neighbor Hoods.

Your Taxes Would Increase Enormously To Pay For This.

Your Low Income New Neighbors Would Have FREE Food, FREE Medical Care, FREE Cell Phones, While They Watch Working People Head Out To Work Everyday, To Pay For it.

You See Police Departments, Being De Funded Every Day. You Would Have To Leave a Voicemail, If You Needed To Call 911.

Who in There Right Mind Would Want To Be a Cop These Days.

It's All Going on Right in Front of You.

America as You Know it, Would Not Exist Anymore.

They Also Want To Abolish Custom and Border Patrol.

ILLEGALS Would Be Pouring in From All Over The World.

Then They Would Go Directly To The Government Agencies To Sign Up For All The Freebies.

College and Universities Would Also Be Free, Through The Large Tax Increases That Would Occur.

You Think I'm Shittin Ya ?

That's Only a Small Sample of The Changes You Would See.

A Minority of EOG Posters Comprehend This.

WAKE UP.

blueline

EOG Master
#BlueTsunami

while most eyes are on the WH and Senate :

A slew of dismal summer polls and a persistent fundraising gap have left some Republicans fretting about a nightmare scenario in November: That they will fall further into the House minority.

Publicly, House GOP leaders are declaring they can still net the 17 seats needed to flip the chamber. But privately, some party strategists concede it’s a much grimmer picture, with as many as 20 Republican seats at risk of falling into Democratic hands.

Far from going on offense, the GOP could be forced to retrench in order to limit its losses. There's a growing fear that President Donald Trump’s plummeting popularity in the suburbs could threaten GOP candidates in traditionally favorable districts, and that their party's eagerness to go on offense might leave some underfunded incumbents and open GOP-held seats unprotected.

Internal Democratic surveys in recent weeks have shown tight races in once-solid GOP seats in Indiana, Texas, Michigan, Ohio and Montana that Trump carried handily 2016 — data that suggest the battleground is veering in a dangerous direction for the GOP.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
#BlueTsunami

while most eyes are on the WH and Senate :

A slew of dismal summer polls and a persistent fundraising gap have left some Republicans fretting about a nightmare scenario in November: That they will fall further into the House minority.

Publicly, House GOP leaders are declaring they can still net the 17 seats needed to flip the chamber. But privately, some party strategists concede it’s a much grimmer picture, with as many as 20 Republican seats at risk of falling into Democratic hands.

Far from going on offense, the GOP could be forced to retrench in order to limit its losses. There's a growing fear that President Donald Trump’s plummeting popularity in the suburbs could threaten GOP candidates in traditionally favorable districts, and that their party's eagerness to go on offense might leave some underfunded incumbents and open GOP-held seats unprotected.

Internal Democratic surveys in recent weeks have shown tight races in once-solid GOP seats in Indiana, Texas, Michigan, Ohio and Montana that Trump carried handily 2016 — data that suggest the battleground is veering in a dangerous direction for the GOP.
One thing Trump has done is stopped running commercials in Michigan. That is never good.