Trump steamed up to -150

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump Says He Will Ban China-Owned TikTok From Operating in U.S.

china continues to hack information from U.S. ..more business like TikTok will be shut down .. Tit for Tat

It won't get better under biden. Both sides of the aisle are against china .

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump Says He Will Ban China-Owned TikTok From Operating in U.S.

china continues to hack information from U.S. ..more business like TikTok will be shut down .. Tit for Tat

It won't get better under biden. Both sides of the aisle are against china .

Always Using His Set of Balls.

He Cowers To NO ONE.

Nor Will He Ever !

kane

EOG master
"Delaying elections undermines democratic processes and freedoms", this is coming from the president's press secretary

kane

EOG master
Telling a pool of reporters that delaying an election undermines the democratic process, while at the same time knowing her bloated orange boss wants to delay the election, LMAO

railbird

EOG Master
Telling a pool of reporters that delaying an election undermines the democratic process, while at the same time knowing her bloated orange boss wants to delay the election, LMAO
its our country, not the muslims, not the communists, not the chi coms. it belongs to patriots.

railbird

EOG Master
I see it didn't take long for you to get banned at Ed's new place
he needs all his sheep and snowflake customers to sign up, they were getting triggered. they will be getting fucked in the ass by satan so they have bigger problems than me triggering them

kane

EOG master
What place is that?

It's a slack chat run by ED from RAS, and it's a really cool place, each sport has it's own channel, there are other topics that get discussed as well, and everyone there treats each other with respect, the occasional dust up, but nothing that ever gets nasty, plenty of sharps post there as well, and every now and then Ed posts some plays

https://www.bettingtalk.com/

It's a slack chat run by ED from RAS, and it's a really cool place, each sport has it's own channel, there are other topics that get discussed as well, and everyone there treats each other with respect, the occasional dust up, but nothing that ever gets nasty, plenty of sharps post there as well, and every now and then Ed posts some plays

https://www.bettingtalk.com/

Thanks for the heads up Kane

alfie

EOG Dedicated
a contender for presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s running mate, is scrambling to explain past comments praising Fidel Castro and the Church of Scientology.

you say BASS............

kane

EOG master
a contender for presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s running mate, is scrambling to explain past comments praising Fidel Castro and the Church of Scientology.

you say BASS............

That should automatically disqualify her, it will kill him in Florida

kane

EOG master
Several years ago then Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen said something good about Castro, there were almost riots in the streets demanding his firing, he kept his job, but was suspended by the team, you know as well as I anything even perceived as a compliment toward Castro down here and you're toast. There's no way Biden can even consider her, imo

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Several years ago then Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen said something good about Castro, there were almost riots in the streets demanding his firing, he kept his job, but was suspended by the team, you know as well as I anything even perceived as a compliment toward Castro down here and you're toast. There's no way Biden can even consider her, imo

are you aware of large parades of cars driving around miami blasting their horns with signs "cubans for trump".........sometimes when i see or hear them screaming i think i'm in guatemala.....