Trump steamed up to -150

boston massacre

EOG Master
trump handing out checks $400 extension

Thanks Nothing New.

It's All About Taking Care of The Citizens of The United States of America During a Crisis.

That's What You Do When You're Elected President of The United States of America.

If You're a Whacked Out Liberal, You're Immune From Intelligence.

You’re correct - it’s stunning.

I'm not sure you understand the workings of the bill trump just signed

He's signing an order for a payroll tax holiday which will be required to be paid back

He said if he won the election he'd make this cut permanent which in turn would bankrupt the social security system

What is it in particular that you find stunning?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

He's signing an order for a payroll tax holiday which will be required to be paid back

He said if he won the election he'd make this cut permanent which in turn would bankrupt the social security system

Stunning not in a good way, agreeing with you.

MrTop

EOG Master
To act on his own, the president is relying on an expansive and controversial reading of executive power that likely will face legal challenges

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
To act on his own, the president is relying on an expansive and controversial reading of executive power that likely will face legal challenges
If it’s allowed, the D’s will do the same thing. It’s not the way for the self-proclaimed businessman to deal. The future of this country is bleak with a senile president next term (either of them), and possible a quota for a VP.

mr merlin

EOG Master

So let me get this straight, some of you dont care about the rule of law, you dont care about religious freedom, property rights, gun rights, free and fair elections, even the right to work and earn a living, but you really, really care about the fiscal soundness of the social security system.

That's pretty funny.

So let me get this straight, some of you dont care about the rule of law, you dont care about religious freedom, property rights, gun rights, free and fair elections, even the right to work and earn a living, but you really, really care about the fiscal soundness of the social security system.

That's pretty funny.

You've never had any desire at all to "get things straight"

boston massacre

EOG Master

That's pretty funny.

A Dumb Group.

Indeed.

LMAO. That is literally NOT what Kudlow said at all.

You clearly didn't even bother watching the video, retard.

Good God are you people fucking stupid.

Do you not realize this new cut is nothing but a loan that requires payment in January?

Never mind......of course you don’t

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

That's pretty funny.
I care about all of them, throw Medicare in there also.

Sorry, but no anti-Biden ads can come close to the ads about Trump

So true

No matter what example the cultists try to throw at Joe-BunkerBoy is much more guilty of

Senile? Show the disinfectant quote

Sleepy or feeble? Show joe going for a daily bike ride while BunkerBoy has difficulty navigating a ramp with a 15 degree angle or better yet an inability to drink water without two hands

Incompetent? Too many examples for BunkerBoy to be completely embarrassed by

alfie

EOG Dedicated
So true

No matter what example the cultists try to throw at Joe-BunkerBoy is much more guilty of

Senile? Show the disinfectant quote

Sleepy or feeble? Show joe going for a daily bike ride while BunkerBoy has difficulty navigating a ramp with a 15 degree angle or better yet an inability to drink water without two hands

Incompetent? Too many examples for BunkerBoy to be completely embarrassed by

bike rides.....that will sway some votes...........