Trump steamed up to -150

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Mexico Has Payed For The Wall, and Will Continue Paying More For The Wall.

Entry Fees into U.S.A. From Mexico, and Fees on Money Leaving The U.S.A.

Redone Trade Deal With Mexico.

Lots of Ways To Skin The Cat.

But You Need Brains in Your Head.

And Your Liberalism Emotional Disease Prevents Brains in The Head.

YOU HAVE ZERO CLUE !

Hey Neck

The new trade deal has been in effect for 10 weeks. If Mexico chooses to abide by it, which will be a constant problem, the deal won't show economic benefit for 6-8 tears. It will likely kill the N. American auto industry, depending in how rising labor costs are passed on to the consumer.

Border traffic is in the shitter tolls are fukkin non existent. Will be for years.

Mexico ain't paying for shit

Fukk tard regurgitated talking point.

Now jump up and down and tell fake news like a good little Jethro.

kane

EOG master
So your problem with me is that I'm not enough of an Anti-Trump critic?
I'll work on it.

I don't have any problem with you. You said you point out both of their flaws like you're neutral, but the vast majority of your posts are anti-Biden, that's all

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hey Neck

The new trade deal has been in effect for 10 weeks. If Mexico chooses to abide by it, which will be a constant problem, the deal won't show economic benefit for 6-8 tears. It will likely kill the N. American auto industry, depending in how rising labor costs are passed on to the consumer.

Border traffic is in the shitter tolls are fukkin non existent. Will be for years.

Mexico ain't paying for shit

Fukk tard regurgitated talking point.

Now jump up and down and tell fake news like a good little Jethro.

Here's Another Hermit.

kane

EOG master
There's a little difference between mispronouncing a written word and not knowing what planet you're on in the middle of a sentence.

There's a little difference between someone who dealt with a stuttering problem growing up and on occasion having that problem still affect him, and someone who can't pronounce words the average 12 year old could, and who had to take a cognitive test to check for early signs of dementia. Person woman man camera tv

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
There's a little difference between someone who dealt with a stuttering problem growing up and on occasion having that problem still affect him,

There's a Mount Everest sized amount of evidence that proves that what you just wrote is completely false. Your response is to just say, "Fake news" and move on.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
There's a little difference between someone who dealt with a stuttering problem growing up and on occasion having that problem still affect him, and someone who can't pronounce words the average 12 year old could, and who had to take a cognitive test to check for early signs of dementia. Person woman man camera tv

Donald Trump is full of shit.

kane

EOG master
There's a Mount Everest sized amount of evidence that proves that what you just wrote is completely false. Your response is to just say, "Fake news" and move on.

What was false about it? Biden had a stuttering problem as a kid and sometimes is still affects his speech, and Trump had a test done to determine early onset of dementia, both of those are facts

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
What was false about it?

Biden is severely mentally impaired and is completely unfit to be president.
In ANY of his public speaking appearances from the past year, this gets proven numerous times.
You hate Trump, so you wish this wasn't true.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Last time the demorats presented us with corrupt crooked Hillary who had all kinds of health issues.
Hmmmmm
Did they learn their lesson?
hmmmmmm
Now they present us with corrupt creepy feeble biden who has all kinds of health and mental health issues.
hmmmmmmm
too funny

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Last time the democrats presented us with corrupt crooked Hillary who had all kinds of health issues.
Hmmmmm
hmmmmmm
Now they present us with creepy biden who has all kinds of health and mental health issues.
hmmmmmmm
too funny
Not to mention someone who no one really likes, and who generates no enthusiasm.

kane

EOG master
Since I know you wont read it, here's a headline from the article

"His verbal stumbles have voters worried about his mental fitness. Maybe they'd be more understanding if they knew he's still fighting a stutter."

It takes a special kind of asshole to make fun of a guy who stutters, but then again I expect nothing less from Trumptards

kane

EOG master
I'm surprised at you Benny, the other morons I expect it from, but for you to constantly call Biden mentally unfit because he has a speech impediment that he's dealt with his whole life is something I thought you were above

kane

EOG master
Last time the demorats presented us with corrupt crooked Hillary who had all kinds of health issues.
Hmmmmm
hmmmmmm
Now they present us with corrupt creepy feeble biden who has all kinds of health and mental health issues.
hmmmmmmm
too funny

His "mental health issues" as you call them are a result of his stutter. I'm curious what "all kinds of health issues" he has, please list me all of his health issues

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
His "mental health issues" as you call them are a result of his stutter. I'm curious what "all kinds of health issues" he has, please list me all of his health issues
he is consistently confused and disoriented and unable to string coherent thoughts together all of which are signs of dementia.

kane

EOG master
now, finally a non bias mag........

The guy had a stutter when he was younger that still affects him today, this has nothing to do with bias, it's a fact. Go look it up for yourself, his stutter is real, and it makes no difference who reports on it, his stutter is real, you can read the article and understand it better, or you can lie to yourself and think his stutter isn't real, your choice

kane

EOG master
he is consistently confused and disoriented and unable to string coherent thoughts together all of which are signs of dementia.

It's due to his stutter, you can read the article I linked and get a better understanding, or you can ignore it and stay uninformed, your choice

kane

EOG master

Speaking of dementia, Biden wasn't the candidate who had to take a cognitive test to check for early onset Alzheimer's, that would be Trump. Person, camera, woman, man, tv