Trump steamed up to -150

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Biden mentally ill? 😂 Dozens of statements that prove it? 😂 Benny drinking the RepubliCon propaganda juice.

In other news, Donald Trump holds an indoor rally attended by thousands of un-American RepubliCons, during the most fatal pandemic ever in America history. The facts confirm Trump's lack of leadership has caused the most fatal pandemic in modern American history. Last week Canada had 26 deaths, Trump's America had around 7,000 deaths. Facts matter. But some ignorant juice drinking un-Americans claim Joe Biden is mentally ill. 😂

This post has been dedicated to ignorant Herman Cain, who lost his life because he attended Trump's Tulsa rally and didn't wear mask. Herman Cain RIP.

You mean all of those un-American people proudly waving American flags instead of burning them?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Joe Biden will reenter America into the Paris climate agreement. Biden will restore Obama's climate crisis polices, emergency pandemic response offices. The ones dismantled by Trump.

Global warming deniers, climate change deniers, pandemic deniers, and gun toting racist radicals will be voting for Benedict Donald.

Sounds like a great way to bankrupt us.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The Bay of Pigs award????

LOLOLOLOL

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Sleepy Joe Biden has spent 47 years in politics being terrible to Hispanics. Now he is relying on Castro lover Bernie Sanders to help him out. That won’t work! Remember, Miami Cubans gave me the highly honored Bay of Pigs Award for all I have done for our great Cuban Population!
12:13 PM · Sep 13, 2020
66.3K people are Tweeting about this

More old woman gossip from the libtards who are too lazy to even look up to see that Trump was endorsed by the Bay of Pigs veterans - something they had never done in their history of over 50 years.

Fake news makes you people people such retards.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

LOLOLOLOL

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Sleepy Joe Biden has spent 47 years in politics being terrible to Hispanics. Now he is relying on Castro lover Bernie Sanders to help him out. That won’t work! Remember, Miami Cubans gave me the highly honored Bay of Pigs Award for all I have done for our great Cuban Population!

biden has zero chance of winning miami dade county..........

kane

EOG master
biden has zero chance of winning miami dade county..........

Of course he doesn't, it's heavily Cuban populated and they always vote R, but Biden will win Broward County, right now the state is basically a coin flip, Biden holds a small lead but well within the margin of error

billysink

EOG Dedicated
More old woman gossip from the libtards who are too lazy to even look up to see that Trump was endorsed by the Bay of Pigs veterans - something they had never done in their history of over 50 years.

Fake news makes you people people such retards.

What's the diff between an endorsement and “Remember, Miami Cubans gave me the highly honored Bay of Pigs Award for all I have done for our great Cuban Population!”

mr merlin

EOG Master
Of course he doesn't, it's heavily Cuban populated and they always vote R, but Biden will win Broward County, right now the state is basically a coin flip, Biden holds a small lead but well within the margin of error
Do you think it'll hurt them since that black woman(head of the election commission) who cheated last time is no longer in office?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
all they have to try and make something stick to Biden is dementia...other than the cult it doesnt have traction

Shock the fukk out of me they ain't pushing that fake ass Hunter Biden shit.

That fukkin donut throater Barr probably gonna charge him with some jaywalking shit a week before the polls.

Raiders would goo himself

Bigrunner

EOG Master
attributing biden's dementia and cognitive issues to stuttering is a big stretch that is false.

Another dumb, ignorant un-American RepubliCon. Keep defending Benedict Donald with your false RepubliCon propaganda. You're on the Russian side of history.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's dismal response to the massive west coast wildfires. "It's going to get cooler, you wait and see. Science doesn't know".

boston massacre

EOG Master
all they have to try and make something stick to Biden is dementia...other than the cult it doesnt have traction

4 Trillion Dollar Tax Hike.

Gun Confiscation.

Weak on China.

All Kinds of ILLEGALS Pouring into The Country.

Citizens Having To Pay Bills of ILLEGAL FUCKS.

Nit Wit Moronic Deals with other Countries.

No School Choice.

ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheapseats

EOG Master
The reason the midget dropped 100m is because trump donations from small donors is so far ahead of the looney toons they know it turns into votes.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
1600132456144.png

Nice Trump ad. Russian planes and a Soviet rifle.

You can't keep up with the comedy.:ROFLMAO:

Fukk it Vote for King Cheeto anyway his dementia way more entertaining

alfie

EOG Dedicated

LOLOLOLOL

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

MASSIVE Latinos for Trump Parade in Miami as Florida Poll Numbers Surge

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trumpsters are getting desperate now.

They know the end is near.

Watch your backs.

Their sneaky these modern-day kamikazes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If after all these Trump/Woodward tapes, he still gets reelected......

Come on Americans,
See, that's the problem with you guys, you are hopelessly out of touch. Woodwards book will have ZERO impact on anything. Why would it, they have smeared trump 100's of times to no avail. It's not all of a sudden going to work now.

You really need to stop watching the fake news so much..

boston massacre

EOG Master
Teleprompter Nit Wit.

Strains His Eyes and Foggy Brain, just To Read off it.

To Stupid To Answer Questions Spontaneously.

They asked Him, Where He would be Tomorrow.

To Disoriented To Answer.

Didn't Know He would be in Florida.

Where we Going Tomorrow ?

Has No Say in His Campaign.

Oversized Puppet on a String.

47 Years of Selling Junk Cars.

Odds on Next Democratic Scam Before Election.

Books, Russia, Peaches. All Con Jobs. All Failures.

Trump Just Bugged Biden's Basement.

Paid The Imposter Landscaper To Wire it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
See, that's the problem with you guys, you are hopelessly out of touch. Woodwards book will have ZERO impact on anything. Why would it, they have smeared trump 100's of times to no avail. It's not all of a sudden going to work now.

You really need to stop watching the fake news so much..

Very Few of Them out There.

That are Not Fake News.