Trump steamed up to -150

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wonderful news, i live in true blue Mn, a state that hasn't voted for a republican since Nixon, guess what, the airwaves are full of biden ads, both TV and radio.

I wonder why they're doing that, surely in a landslide election with Trump at historically low numbers, they wouldn't be wasting funds on such a sure thing?

They see what's coming, everyone does. It's going to be glorious.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course you thought he did great....you are one of the biggest cultists there are and would applaud him flinging his own shit against the walls

Let’s review last nights “great” performance

He claimed Obama did nothing to stop Covid even though it’s a virus that wouldn’t develop until 3 years after he left office

He was in absolute confusion as far as who the president is when he said Biden should’ve instituted a national mask mandate

He lied about when a Covid vaccine will become available

He lied about this country’s Covid mortality rate

He had to be interrupted by Stephanopolus to point out the many times (including the current moment) that he’s tried to repeal the ACA after claiming Joe would rescind pre existing conditions for health care

You continue to mire in an alternate reality where facts don’t matter to you

More like gossip doesn't matter and the people most upset about it are the ones that would never listen what he says anyway.

Go figure that fucking stupidity out.

Wonderful news, i live in true blue Mn, a state that hasn't voted for a republican since Nixon, guess what, the airwaves are full of biden ads, both TV and radio.

I wonder why they're doing that, surely in a landslide election with Trump at historically low numbers, they wouldn't be wasting funds on such a sure thing?

They see what's coming, everyone does. It's going to be glorious.

That’s all because Bloomberg sunk 100 million into Florida so Biden can spread his savings into a deluge in other states

Keep grasping at that straw

More like gossip doesn't matter and the people most upset about it are the ones that would never listen what he says anyway.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Now your are classifying your cult leaders moronic statements as gossip

Youre always good for a laugh

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That’s all because Bloomberg sunk 100 million into Florida so Biden can spread his savings into a deluge in other states

Keep grasping at that straw

If you have enough eggs in your refrigerator to last a month the day you get your welfare check, do you buy more eggs that day?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Holy crap, I'm looking at some of these polls out today, biden +16 in MN, Trump approval at 38%, lindsey graham tied, we're gonna get smoked.

The polls cant be wrong, can they?

MrTop

EOG Master
President Donald Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize more than former President Barack Obama did when he was awarded the honor in 2009, Eurasia Group founder Ian Bremmer said.

“I can say he deserves one more than Obama did at the time that Obama received it,” Bremmer said Thursday in an interview on Bloomberg Television. “That was a symbolic prize at that point. It was a hopeful prize. It was aspirational and it was overtly political.”

Corporations pay big coin for one of the USA top political scientists in Ian bremmer. He takes no sides dem or rep.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Get a new line dude

Try to go a few hours without referring to Trump as a "cult leader", and I'll think about it.
Here's a shocker for you, Slappy. Millions of Republicans don't even like Trump that much. They're just sick of idiots like Biden, and people like you.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

This is why the US is fukked.

So many self anointed smart folk.

But they can't tell the difference between the President bold face lying about national policy and your neighbor telling you her aunt's dog died.

Try to go a few hours without referring to Trump as a "cult leader", and I'll think about it.
Here's a shocker for you, Slappy. Millions of Republicans don't even like Trump that much. They're just sick of idiots like Biden, and people like you.

Someone constantly calling Biden an idiot while consistently ignoring trumps more extreme idiotic behavior says a lot about your lack of intelligence

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Someone constantly calling Biden an idiot while consistently ignoring trumps more extreme idiotic behavior says a lot about your lack of intelligence
I’ll call Biden an idiot, borderline incompetent because of his age. That doesn’t mean Trump isn’t one also, because he is.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
New York Times warned readers about vote by mail concerns in 2012, now claims that’s a false narrative
“We all knew the media simply chose the facts that suited its own narrative,” WSJ editor Gerald Baker wrote

blueline

EOG Master
" Maybe the covid is a good thing...I dont have to shake hands with these disgusting people"..trump referring to his cultists

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump all by himself created so much work saying there was not any flu... now the plexiglass business once again is booming, rubber gloves , masks , pine sol etc. Even when screwing up saying it was going away at easter comes up smelling like a rose. Dems have to regroup to win this Biden thinks he is up by 4 touchdowns but really nursing a small lead in the 4th quarter.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump all by himself created so much work saying there was not any flu... now the plexiglass business once again is booming, rubber gloves , masks , pine sol etc. Even when screwing up saying it was going away at easter comes up smelling like a rose. Dems have to regroup to win this Biden thinks he is up by 4 touchdowns but really nursing a small lead in the 4th quarter.
Polling is no longer done to gauge opinion, it's done to manipulate opinion. The fake news pollsters are either deliberately oversampling dems/undersampling repubs, or perhaps even just making up the poll numbers, in any event once again they've convinced themselves it's real. They're in for another shock of their lives.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Polling is no longer done to gauge opinion, it's done to manipulate opinion. The fake news pollsters are either deliberately oversampling dems/undersampling repubs, or perhaps even just making up the poll numbers, in any event once again they've convinced themselves it's real. They're in for another shock of their lives.

Ever get tired of chewing on your foot?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I just watched a little of bidens town hall in PA, 1 woman said she's a democrat and has a biden sign out, but that all around her she is surrounded by a sea of trump signs, she looked so sad.

yea, Biden might win.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Trump tried every narrative, law and order, Antifa terrorists, Middle East peace, Biden is unstable, the economy bullshit.

Nothing sticks. Just food for his trolls.

The independent, undecided voters care about one thing.

The pandemic.