Trump steamed up to -150

mr merlin

EOG Master
Let's see if scumbag Lindsey Graham honors his words or goes back on his promise
After 4 years of complete resistance, complete refusal to be even the slightest bit bipartisan, Trump and the republicans owe the dems what will come next.

mr merlin

EOG Master
graham on the ballot this year and tied in latest poll....his opponent had big boost in fund raising after the latest poll was released...what is graham going to do
The idea that republicans in tight races can help themselves by betraying their own voters, their own base, and that they should side with the democrats at a time like this, is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

what world do you guys live in? LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lying, hypocritical pieces of shit, him and scumbag McConnell, fuck the gop
WTF is wrong with you guys, do you expect the republicans to just hand the supreme court to the libs?

I see Nancy is threatening to impeach Trump again, yea, that worked so good the first time.

WTF is wrong with you guys, do you expect the republicans to just hand the supreme court to the libs?

I see Nancy is threatening to impeach Trump again, yea, that worked so good the first time.

Since you are too chickenshit to bet me on trump winning the election I will offer another wager for you.

Im willing to wager trump doesn’t win one single state that he didn’t win in 2016

You willing to back up your big mouth?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Since you are too chickenshit to bet me on trump winning the election I will offer another wager for you.

Im willing to wager trump doesn’t win one single state that he didn’t win in 2016

You willing to back up your big mouth?
How about this one? Trump is not impeached and removed before the election?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Biden says 200 million people have died from COVID-19 as campaign gaffes continue
'It's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk,' Biden said

Biden says 200 million people have died from COVID-19 as campaign gaffes continue
'It's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk,' Biden said

If trump said that it wouldn’t even be worth a mention because he’s already said 5 things more moronic by noon

Are you nuts, every poll is swinging his way.

Get out of your bubble

Polling has remained flat for your leader

The betting market odds on trump have been falling the past week

I do give you credit for having enough common sense to not make a wager with me on the election however

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Get out of your bubble

I do give you credit for having enough common sense to not make a wager with me on the election however
If you'll notice, Trump is even or slightly behind in most of the swing states, there arr polls showing he's 2 pt's down in PA or FL or WI. And those polls are fake, the real numbers are likely 5-6-7 pts better for Trump.

Barring some late event,(and while they will no doubt try to smear Trump in the coming week)s, I cant imagine anything working, Trump should win a huge landslide electorally.

If you'll notice, Trump is even or slightly behind in most of the swing states, there arr polls showing he's 2 pt's down in PA or FL or WI. And those polls are fake, the real numbers are likely 5-6-7 pts better for Trump.

Barring some late event,(and while they will no doubt try to smear Trump in the coming week)s, I cant imagine anything working, Trump should win a huge landslide electorally.

Once you extract your head from your ass you will notice your cult leader is getting crushed in swing states. You keep talking this bullshit but you don’t have any faith to back it up with a wager

https://www.electoral-vote.com/

Bushay

NHL Expert
Get out of your bubble

he's a big pussy that why. All talk