Trump steamed up to -150

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Bombshell report on Biden and Burisma today. Earthshattering, game changing report detailed how heavily Hunter Biden influenced nothing much.

May read.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
All those fukkin props on Fox were in the throes of orgasm over this very important Hunter Biden shit.

Really gonna sway about 16 votes. Not sure which way.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Bombshell report on Biden and Burisma today. Earthshattering, game changing report detailed how heavily Hunter Biden influenced nothing much.

May read.

Of course, you won't.

You libtards actively encourage real corruption while making up lies about Trump corruption.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Of course, you won't.

You libtards actively encourage real corruption while making up lies about Trump corruption.

Hell yeah very busy day today out there actively promoting any kind of liberal corruption I could.

Working on some really crazy game changing Trump lies as we speak..

You can't stop me now.

Hey how's things on the spectrum these days?

janus

EOG Dedicated
Hell yeah very busy day today out there actively promoting any kind of liberal corruption I could.

Working on some really crazy game changing Trump lies as we speak..

99% of fake news comes down to omission and slanting for a purpose. every dumbass knows that.

you get your manipulated talking points from CNN & MSNBC, and you're oh so terribly outraged. then you craft snarky responses on forums based on horseshit you were fed by media giants who counted your dollars and your votes in a boardroom in advance for ratings, because they know what types they can manipulate for their own ends.

and lets be clear: those types are the insecure people. tell people they are victims, then point to the oppessors they should hate, and run that footage non-stop, and the insecure will show up like flies on a pile of dogshit, desperate to have an excuse and someone to blame besides themselves.

an entire political party made up of pseudo-victims and virtue-signallers. sounds legit.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
99% of fake news comes down to omission and slanting for a purpose. every dumbass knows that.

you get your manipulated talking points from CNN & MSNBC, and you're oh so terribly outraged. then you craft snarky responses on forums based on horseshit you were fed by media giants who counted your dollars and your votes in a boardroom in advance for ratings, because they know what types they can manipulate for their own ends.

and lets be clear: those types are the insecure people. tell people they are victims, then point to the oppessors they should hate, and run that footage non-stop, and the insecure will show up like flies on a pile of dogshit, desperate to have an excuse and someone to blame besides themselves.

an entire political party made up of pseudo-victims and virtue-signallers. sounds legit.

Haven't watched 10 minutes of TV in the last 6 years there Anus.

The rest of whatever you burped here, can't say I give a half a fukk.

Sounds important tho, great work.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Haven't watched 10 minutes of TV in the last 6 years there Anus.

The rest of whatever you burped here, can't say I give a half a fukk.

Sounds important tho, great work.

you're not the first to do the "anus" thing, though it is indicative. ah, there i go again.... 4 syllables, i know that's tough.

janus

EOG Dedicated
The racist pathological liar is Putin's bitch

lets break down some typical leftist nonsense:

* "the racist": the standard leftist strawman. anybody the left doesn't like is a racist by default, makes no difference what does or doesn't support it. if they aren't left, they're "racist".
* "pathologicial liar": this may have some merit, as all politicians fit this bill, regardless of stripe
* "Putin's bitch": no sane person actually believes this. even on the left, people who weren't being ridiculous would call this laughable.

so your statement breaks down to "strawman"+"obvious"+"laughable"...

well done, kane. super-informative post.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Who God rises up no one can tear down, who God tears down no one can rise up. Trump/Pence 2020
Exactly, it wasn't just random chance that Trump was elected, and it's crystal clear that he's headed for another win. Isn't it amazing that after numerous trials and tribulations, trump always wins?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

But....but.....but....
You don't understand!
Donald Trump is an asshole!!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Exactly, it wasn't just random chance that Trump was elected, and it's crystal clear that he's headed for another win. Isn't it amazing that after numerous trials and tribulations, trump always wins?

Democrats, During Trump's Administration, Have Done No Work at All For The Citizens of The U.S.A.

Except Create All Kinds of Lies, Scams, Smears, Con Jobs, ETC.

The Emotional Disease Called LIBERALISM, Has Been on Full Display The Whole Time.

Get Rid of These Creatures

Vote All of Them The Fuck Out of Office.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you're not the first to do the "anus" thing, though it is indicative. ah, there i go again.... 4 syllables, i know that's tough.

lets break down some typical leftist nonsense:

* "the racist": the standard leftist strawman. anybody the left doesn't like is a racist by default, makes no difference what does or doesn't support it. if they aren't left, they're "racist".
* "pathologicial liar": this may have some merit, as all politicians fit this bill, regardless of stripe
* "Putin's bitch": no sane person actually believes this. even on the left, people who weren't being ridiculous would call this laughable.

so your statement breaks down to "strawman"+"obvious"+"laughable"...

well done, kane. super-informative post.

Libtard is the tighty whitey righty strawman go to.

I have never met a true racist. Just a bunch of dime store , garden variety bigots. The safety in numbers, harmless, future roadkill types who aren't smart enough or brave enough to do anything but run their mouth and affect nothing. That would be a more accurate catch all for today's right. Merlin types. The kind who replace their missing ball sacks with a silly ass little red hat and a keyboard.

The kind of idiot who broad brushes every politician as a pathological liar to mask the overt allergy to truth that is his God's calling card.

This Putin's bitch shit sounds a bit weak though, even if it is tough to deny Turnip's servitude. I think the word Puppet is much more PC. Vlad doesn't seem to be the weak type who finds subservience entertaining, I think it is all about utility to him. Turnip has become quite useful but is probably approaching the end of his shelf life. Once domestic aggression or outright Civil War starts, Turnip will have run his course and be written out.

So your statement breaks down to hypocrite + weak + phony + weak + denial

Well done, Anus. super-informative post

mr merlin

EOG Master
More wonderful news. Trump now leading in MI, Blue state VA is in play, and I live in the bluest state in the nation (MN), where biden ads are all over the radio and TV, almost non stop. - They're scared, it's slipping away day, by day. Trump is still at 52% in the always reliable rasmussen survey as well.

And of course Biden announced he's turning in at 9 am today. LOL.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
and they seem to get recycle every election. Sometimes details changed, sometimes not

The one that comes to mind, that I have seen several times, is where apparently they destroy absentee ballots out in the open.
And the twist is that the guy who witnessed it even testified under oath.

The only catch with the story is , that in certain cases its absolutely allowed to happen. Obviously with election supervisors (from both parties) present.

If a certain absentee ballot (usually from oversees) cant fit into the machine, it can be copied and the original has to be destroyed

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
When the source of your info, in this case "breaking 911", has a factual reporting rating of "very low", you probably need another news outlet

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Article is 100% bullshit.

Those cards won't be found stolen. If they were the investigation would be handled by the USPS and the evidenced sealed.

My guess is that the DA is probably a nice little Republican sugar baby.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hunter Biden gets $3.5 million wired to him from a Russian billionaire for no apparent reason.

But Trump is a Russian puppet.

Not news. Just ask a libtard.