Trump steamed up to -150

Bushay

NHL Expert
Stern used to have Trump on, yucked it up with him, back then democrats, blacks(al sharpton), etc, liked trump.

The good news is people aren't stupid, they see who's really trying to help them and who isn't. yea, you're a working class guy, great idea to bring in millions more immigrants, it's a great idea to defund the police, yea, trump is the bad guy, he hates the common man, the dems, they have out best interests at heart. LOL.
I doubt you've listened to Stern a day in your life.
Trump ruined the Central Park 5's lives after they were found not guilty. He discriminated against blacks denying them housing in his properties. lol. The only time any blacks other than Candace and Diamond and Silk liked him was when he donated some of his dirty money as a publicity stunt.
Immigrants have all been welcomed to this country till Trump decided he didn't like them even after low ball paying for illegal work he gave them.
The only time anyone mentions defunding the police is when they refused to be retrained so they begin to stop killing blacks for passing off a fake $20 bill.
He absolutely hates the common man including you. You wouldn't be welcome in any of his properties let alone getting within a sniff of Mar Laga.
The Dems have everyone's best interest at heart. All except the ultra-rich. And the main thing with them is they just want them to pay their equal share of their taxes.

Some people have a distorted way of looking at things. Again, this idiot is full of shit. lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump ruined the Central Park 5's lives after they were found not guilty. He discriminated against blacks denying them housing in his properties. lol. The only time any blacks other than Candace and Diamond and Silk liked him was when he donated some of his dirty money as a publicity stunt.
Immigrants have all been welcomed to this country till Trump decided he didn't like them even after low ball paying for illegal work he gave them.
The only time anyone mentions defunding the police is when they refused to be retrained so they begin to stop killing blacks for passing off a fake $20 bill.
He absolutely hates the common man including you. You wouldn't be welcome in any of his properties let alone getting within a sniff of Mar Laga.
The Dems have everyone's best interest at heart. All except the ultra-rich. And the main thing with them is they just want them to pay their equal share of their taxes.

Some people have a distorted way of looking at things. Again, this idiot is full of shit. lol

what's stern broke.......stupid point.....they love the ultra rich.........sheep

like who cares about stern ..........lol

MrTop

EOG Master
Post from Ian bremmer twitter

World’s most admired men 2020:

1 Barack Obama
2 Bill Gates
3 Xi Jinping
4 Narendra Modi
5 Jackie Chan
6 Cristiano Ronaldo
7 Jack Ma
8 Dalai Lama
9 Elon Musk
10 Keanu Reeves

15 Donald Trump

The big O could win easily for another 10 years

MrTop

EOG Master
Level 2:

World’s most admired women 2020:
1 Michelle Obama
2 Angelina Jolie
3 Queen Elizabeth II
4 Oprah
5 Jennifer Lopez
6 Emma Watson
7 Scarlett Johansson
8 Peng Liyuan
9 Taylor Swift
10 Shakira
12 Angela Merkel
13 Hillary Clinton

19 Melania Trump

boston massacre

EOG Master
Post from Ian bremmer twitter

World’s most admired men 2020:

1 Barack Obama
2 Bill Gates
3 Xi Jinping
4 Narendra Modi
5 Jackie Chan
6 Cristiano Ronaldo
7 Jack Ma
8 Dalai Lama
9 Elon Musk
10 Keanu Reeves

15 Donald Trump

The big O could win easily for another 10 years

Fvck That Liberal Con Arist Weak Piece of Shit.

Why The Fuck Would Anybody Admire Obama ?

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Try it again. This time in English. Lol.

#2 sheep you read it just fine.

the dems crying that are living in the hamptons, greenwich, conn and beverly hills give a shit about blm or the poor...........llol

bushy just deaf, dumb and blind.......howard stern is your new leader...............imbecile

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Biden losing his train of thought in the middle of a sentence is not "misspeaking", dope.

look at joes ears.....for sure he wears ears pieces and is told what to say. when he goes off topic..........not the first times he has worn them. look at other vids.....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Is Stern even on the radio anymore? I know he has the XM gig. I never cared for him, too NY for me.

You're correct about the Central Park Five.

Immigrants are welcome, legally. A free-for-all, no country allows that.

We're opposite on the defunding issue.

Couldn't be more correct about Trump hating the common man - but he needs their vote. I deal with a few like him, total assholes.

If the dems have everyones best interest at heart, the cities wouldn't be in the shape they are in, in terms of social ills. Do I think the republicans are handling those issues better? Not really, but the D's run the majority of the cities and are backed with D governors.

Do I have the answers? Heck no. I just try my best every day.

kane

EOG master
look at joes ears.....for sure he wears ears pieces and is told what to say. when he goes off topic..........not the first times he has worn them. look at other vids.....

Wow, now we're talking about Biden's ears and ear pieces, LOL, you righties sure do love your gossip

alfie

EOG Dedicated
We should investigate if Mueller wears an ear piece, let's get to the bottom of this and right now!

just investigate who wrote the mueller report. he didn't .........

how many diet cokes trump drink last week......big story for you.....

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Is Stern even on the radio anymore? I know he has the XM gig. I never cared for him, too NY for me.

You're correct about the Central Park Five.

Immigrants are welcome, legally. A free-for-all, no country allows that.

We're opposite on the defunding issue.

Couldn't be more correct about Trump hating the common man - but he needs their vote. I deal with a few like him, total assholes.

If the dems have everyones best interest at heart, the cities wouldn't be in the shape they are in, in terms of social ills. Do I think the republicans are handling those issues better? Not really, but the D's run the majority of the cities and are backed with D governors.

Do I have the answers? Heck no. I just try my best every day.

Now this right here is all you can ask from any man.

Honesty.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

You don't know whether that's an ear piece, a hearing aid or his wife's garter got caught up there from Joe's last chew. You've never heard one sound out of whatever the fukk it is.

The only thing you know is your lines Alfred.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You don't know whether that's an ear piece, a hearing aid or his wife's garter got caught up there from Joe's last chew. You've never heard one sound out of whatever the fukk it is.

The only thing you know is your lines Alfred.

what, what can't hear you turn up the volume........

blueline

EOG Master
this would be great if this actually happens getting rid of this scumbag

'Help me': Graham begs for cash in tighter-than-expected race

Twice on Thursday, Graham, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, went on Fox News Channel and implored viewers to donate to his campaign against Democrat Jaime Harrison in South Carolina, a closer-than-expected contest that Republicans need to win to protect their majority.

“I’m getting overwhelmed,” Graham told conservative talk-show host Sean Hannity Thursday night. “LindseyGraham.com. Help me. They’re killing me, money-wise. Help me. You helped me last week — help me again. LindseyGraham.com.”

Graham’s pleas have escalated over the past week since Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death, but trouble has been looming for the third-term senator for some time now. Harrison has outraised and outspent Graham in every fundraising period this year, and the polls have the candidates running neck and neck, despite Trump’s lead over Joe Biden in the state.

Graham isn’t the only Republican being inundated by Democratic cash. The New York Times reported earlier this week that, just to the north, North Carolina Democratic Senate nominee Cal Cunningham had raised $6 million in the days after Ginsburg’s death — more than doubling what his opponent, GOP Sen. Thom Tillis, raised in the entire second quarter. And then there’s Sara Gideon, the Democratic state House speaker in Maine, who has been outraising endangered GOP Sen. Susan Collins for a year and is likely to see yet more money come in, even after Collins said she opposes Trump sending a nominee to the Senate before Election Day.

mr merlin

EOG Master
N.Y. Times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya

OK !
Yup, they have trumps job approval at 46% - maybe the highest ever, then they say only 41% will vote for him. That's rather odd.

A Mn poll out yesterday has biden +6, and that's the left leaning star tribune poll, that explains why biden is running tv and radio ads non stop here.