Trump steamed up to -150

this would be great if this actually happens getting rid of this scumbag

'Help me': Graham begs for cash in tighter-than-expected race

Twice on Thursday, Graham, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, went on Fox News Channel and implored viewers to donate to his campaign against Democrat Jaime Harrison in South Carolina, a closer-than-expected contest that Republicans need to win to protect their majority.

“I’m getting overwhelmed,” Graham told conservative talk-show host Sean Hannity Thursday night. “LindseyGraham.com. Help me. They’re killing me, money-wise. Help me. You helped me last week — help me again. LindseyGraham.com.”

Graham’s pleas have escalated over the past week since Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death, but trouble has been looming for the third-term senator for some time now. Harrison has outraised and outspent Graham in every fundraising period this year, and the polls have the candidates running neck and neck, despite Trump’s lead over Joe Biden in the state.

Graham isn’t the only Republican being inundated by Democratic cash. The New York Times reported earlier this week that, just to the north, North Carolina Democratic Senate nominee Cal Cunningham had raised $6 million in the days after Ginsburg’s death — more than doubling what his opponent, GOP Sen. Thom Tillis, raised in the entire second quarter. And then there’s Sara Gideon, the Democratic state House speaker in Maine, who has been outraising endangered GOP Sen. Susan Collins for a year and is likely to see yet more money come in, even after Collins said she opposes Trump sending a nominee to the Senate before Election Day.

that’s some funny shit

New poll has Graham losing also

kane

EOG master
These taxes coming out right before the debates will put a different spin on the debates.

trump will call it fake news and his sheep will believe him, maybe it moves the needle a little with undecideds though. The Times also reports that he didn't pay any income tax in 10 of the last 15 years

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
trump will call it fake news and his sheep will believe him, maybe it moves the needle a little with undecideds though. The Times also reports that he didn't pay any income tax in 10 of the last 15 years
Is anyone shocked, like REALLY shocked? I'm not excusing it, but I would bet there are more than a few elected officials that haven't.

Maybe we need to overhaul the tax system?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Is anyone shocked, like REALLY shocked? I'm not excusing it, but I would bet there are more than a few elected officials that haven't.

Maybe we need to overhaul the tax system?
If he's taking legal deductions then he's doing nothing wrong, if he's not the IRS will disallow it, and if Trump fought it enough to go to trial, we would know about it. So it's none of our business.

janus

EOG Dedicated
I doubt you've listened to Stern a day in your life.
Trump ruined the Central Park 5's lives after they were found not guilty. He discriminated against blacks denying them housing in his properties. lol. The only time any blacks other than Candace and Diamond and Silk liked him was when he donated some of his dirty money as a publicity stunt.
Immigrants have all been welcomed to this country till Trump decided he didn't like them even after low ball paying for illegal work he gave them.
The only time anyone mentions defunding the police is when they refused to be retrained so they begin to stop killing blacks for passing off a fake $20 bill.
He absolutely hates the common man including you. You wouldn't be welcome in any of his properties let alone getting within a sniff of Mar Laga.
The Dems have everyone's best interest at heart. All except the ultra-rich. And the main thing with them is they just want them to pay their equal share of their taxes.

Some people have a distorted way of looking at things. Again, this idiot is full of shit. lol

almost every statement in this exaggerated tirade is laughable.

i'll give you an example:

"Immigrants have all been welcomed to this country till Trump decided he didn't like them even after low ball paying for illegal work he gave them."

in other words, there was no immigration law or visa processes or anything to keep anyone from just walking on into the country before trump. he's just a horrible meanie, whaaahh, and before him everyone could come in any time they wanted, wahhhhh. that's the clownish viewpoint you're pushing.

The Dems have everyone's best interest at heart. unless you belong to a group they don't like and then they're perfectly fine with being aggressively racist and sexist against you with zero introspection about openly practicing what they constantly crow against.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If he's taking legal deductions then he's doing nothing wrong, if he's not the IRS will disallow it, and if Trump fought it enough to go to trial, we would know about it. So it's none of our business.
I’m a believer if he is taking money from us, then it’s our business. His stuff before he ran for president, I agree with you. I think this should apply for any senator or HOR also.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Remember: Back in 2015, when Donald Trump announced his campaign for president, about one-third of Republicans and Republican-leaners condemned the distribution of wealth in the United States as unjust. Those class-aggrieved Republicans believed that high-earners paid too little in tax and wanted taxes on corporations and rich people raised, not cut. Those were the Republicans who rejected Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz—and elevated Trump as the party nominee instead.

Trump spoke powerfully to those voters. He told them a story about corrupt elites, symbolized first by his Republican rivals, then by Hillary Clinton. He told them that he had gamed the system better than anyone else had. In July 2015, he boasted, “As a businessman and a very substantial donor to very important people, when you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do.” Now Trump was offering to put his hard-won knowledge to work for put-upon voters. He alone would bring class justice to this country, redirecting benefits from the super-rich to deserving people such as themselves. On Fox & Friends that August, he complained about financiers avoiding taxes: “They should be taxed a fair amount of money,” he said. “They’re not paying enough tax.” He committed that when he got hold of power, he would sacrifice his own interests to look out for the people who had trusted him. When he at last delivered a tax plan in 2017, he insisted, “This is going to cost me a fortune, this thing, believe me. This is not good for me … I think my accountants are going crazy right now.”

D. Frum

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If Trump gets re elected he probably goes Landers mid way through his term. That would kill more people laughing than the pandemic he ignored.

blueline

EOG Master
oh boy:

Based on publicly available documents, Trump’s overall debt is almost certainly higher than the $421 million in personal obligations reported by the Times. Mother Jones reported this summer that Trump’s debts added up to roughly $500 million, with Deutsche Bank remaining by far the largest creditor having extended Trump huge amounts of money for his Washington luxury hotel and his Doral golf resort in Florida. By the end of 2018, the balances on those major loans had not been paid down, according to the Timesand Trump’s own financial disclosures.

MrTop

EOG Master
LONG-CONCEALED RECORDS SHOW TRUMP’S CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

was it the flu that led to years of tax problems ? :unsure: