Trump steamed up to -150

mr merlin

EOG Master
Enjoy being in the minority in all 3 branches of federal government in a few months
You're rather cocky sir, I see a new poll in PA today - Biden +3, that's a lock huh? It's also interesting they have it 46-43, that's only 89%, wheres the rest of them? Sure the small fry will get 2-3% but what about the other 8-9%, i think we know where those are going.

heisi my friend, on election night I'll be here to hold your hand and tell you it's ok, dont cry.

kane

EOG master
It's truly amazing how the right will literally believe anything Trump and the alt right media says. Of course just a simple google search will debunk all the fake made up conspiracy theories, but the right doesn't want to do that, they would rather believe all the bullshit they're fed and stay ignorant, than actually think for themselves and learn the truth

It's truly amazing how the right will literally believe anything Trump and the alt right media says. Of course just a simple google search will debunk all the fake made up conspiracy theories, but the right doesn't want to do that, they would rather believe all the bullshit they're fed and stay ignorant, than actually think for themselves and learn the truth

You see where they claimed these emails came from? Some dude in a shop claims “someone” dropped off a laptop for repair.

The story was also written by a former Hannity aide who had written two stories in his entire life.

Funny shit

Last edited:
USC Poll That Predicted Trump Win in 2016 Shows Biden Ahead by 12 Points

Biden leads trump by 19 when questioned which candidate is more mentally fit

You're rather cocky sir, I see a new poll in PA today - Biden +3, that's a lock huh? It's also interesting they have it 46-43, that's only 89%, wheres the rest of them? Sure the small fry will get 2-3% but what about the other 8-9%, i think we know where those are going.

heisi my friend, on election night I'll be here to hold your hand and tell you it's ok, dont cry.

Your gold standard of polls Rasmussen has Biden up 12

Its over

blueline

EOG Master
Does trump act somewhat normally tonight or does he light himself on fire again...hes already whining about the network hosting the townhall

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Does trump act somewhat normally tonight or does he light himself on fire again...hes already whining about the network hosting the townhall
We have a different definition of normal than Trump has. All it will take is the first question he won’t like.

You’ll enjoy this story Kane
Team Trump humiliated as Rudy Giuliani’s attempted ‘October surprise’ backfires

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/te...ulianis-attempted-october-surprise-backfires/

mr merlin

EOG Master
So now former debate moderator Steve Scully has admitted he lied about having his twitter account hacked, he's also been suspended. What's even more typical is he blamed trump for him lying. LOL

kane

EOG master
20 posts in a row? Settle down there juicy fruit

Well, looks like I was wrong, you see I thought you were smart enough to troll with something newer than four years old, but I was wrong. Nothing but the same old boring trolling, I know you have it in you to do better, I have faith in you, let's see something fresh and new instead of boring and old next time. I mean if your only existence here is to troll me, at least change it up a little, try something different. If you can't come up with something better, I'm afraid I'll have to put you on ignore, and where will you be then? Just imagine trolling someone nonstop, but they don't even see it, you would be wasting your time without even knowing it. So I'll give you just one more chance, either step up your troll game, or onto ignore you go, let's see if you can do it.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Neb R Sen Ben Sasse, one of the few R's who very, very, very, very, very occasionally shows some spine and backbone in standing up to the Idiot, looks like he's about to make a clean break and try to position himself in the sane wing of the new R party when/if the Idiot goes down in flames this Election. Like the song says, too much too little too late, but at least it's something:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ump-kisses-dictators-butts-mocks-evangelicals

Exclusive: GOP Sen. Sasse says Trump 'kisses dictators' butts' and mocks evangelicals

As usual, Keith Olbermann knocks it out of the park in explaining the situation:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You’ll enjoy this story Kane
Team Trump humiliated as Rudy Giuliani’s attempted ‘October surprise’ backfires

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/te...ulianis-attempted-october-surprise-backfires/
To add to this, there is at least one still sane Giuliani. Rudy's daughter Caroline blisters her insane Dad and The Idiot, Endorses Biden Bigly:

https://www.businessinsider.com/rudy-giulianis-daughter-urges-americans-to-vote-for-biden-2020-10

'End this nightmare': Rudy Giuliani's daughter urges Americans to vote for Joe Biden in Vanity Fair editorial

mr merlin

EOG Master

mr merlin

EOG Master
Neb R Sen Ben Sasse, one of the few R's who very, very, very, very, very occasionally shows some spine and backbone in standing up to the Idiot, looks like he's about to make a clean break and try to position himself in the sane wing of the new R party when/if the Idiot goes down in flames this Election. Like the song says, too much too little too late, but at least it's something:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ump-kisses-dictators-butts-mocks-evangelicals

Exclusive: GOP Sen. Sasse says Trump 'kisses dictators' butts' and mocks evangelicals

As usual, Keith Olbermann knocks it out of the park in explaining the situation:

Sasse is a never trumper, always has been, he's a young john Kasich and that's not a compliment.

blueline

EOG Master

grab some popcorn sit back and enjoy the show