Trump steamed up to -150

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ben Sass, a totally complicit Trumptard, is now speaking out. Saying Benedict Donald kisses the asses of dictators, makes fun of Evangelicals behind their backs, treats women like shit. He goes on to say the RepubliCon Party is staring at a Blue Tsunami because of Trump.

Glory, glory Hallelujah

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
TV ratings results are in from the town hall events...Joe beat trump.....LOL
That is absolutely shocking, and the worst possible news the Idiot could get. He should have won the ratings war by at least 10/1. Maybe the enthusiasm gap the Cultists pin their hopes on is made up BS, like everything else they spout?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
They released the topics for the next debate and trump is fucked

Fighting Covid

American families

Race in America

Leadership

Climate change

National security
Topics are irrelevant. Will the moderator fact check, listen to the answers and follow up, and stop the Idiot from ignoring the agreed upon rules?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That is absolutely shocking, and the worst possible news the Idiot could get. He should have won the ratings war by at least 10/1. Maybe the enthusiasm gap the Cultists pin their hopes on is made up BS, like everything else they spout?
I thought he would have doubled Joe. You're correct, not the best news for Trump.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The Idiot had NBC, CNBC AND MSNBC. Biden only had ABC The Idiot should have SLAUGHTERED HIM in the ratings. The fact that it was close, or even a Biden win is going to drive the Idiot even crazier than he already is.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sorry but live streams don’t count towards TV ratings

You’ve really been in desperate straights lately
No, but they are no longer a tiny fringe metric, and they do matter if you're measuring interest.

Time for you to accept that trump is invincible, he wins in all matters all the time. He is The Chosen One.

blueline

EOG Master
The Idiot had NBC, CNBC AND MSNBC. Biden only had ABC The Idiot should have SLAUGHTERED HIM in the ratings. The fact that it was close, or even a Biden win is going to drive the Idiot even crazier than he already is.

from a Vanity Fair article:

Citing sources familiar with Trump’s thinking, the Daily Beast on Wednesday reported that Trump’s goal for the heavily criticized NBC town hall is to bring in higher ratings than Joe Biden’s ABC town hall, and to mock his Democratic opponent over it in the final weeks of the election. “He looks at this the same way he looks at attendance at his rallies versus the [turnout] Biden gets for his events,” a source told the outlet. “He obviously wants to blow Biden out of the water.”

Does that sound petty and childish? Of course. But it’s in character for Trump, who came to the presidency by way of television and has never shaken his preoccupation with viewership ratings as the ultimate validation. He never seems so proud of anything as he is when he brings in good ratings, featuring them on his Twitter account like a child taping his finger-painting to the refrigerator door. “The White House News Conference ratings are ‘through the roof,’” he boasted in April, referring to the press briefings that were ostensibly about the deadly pandemic gripping America. By the same token, there is perhaps no insult Trump can think of more gutting than allegations of bad ratings, and he levels it against media figures, outlets, and leagues.

No, but they are no longer a tiny fringe metric, and they do matter if you're measuring interest.

Time for you to accept that trump is invincible, he wins in all matters all the time. He is The Chosen One.

The more people who watched trumps shit show the better

The big trump stream numbers is indicative of the enormous amount of trumpanzees who can’t afford televisions

mr merlin

EOG Master
from a Vanity Fair article:

Citing sources familiar with Trump’s thinking, the Daily Beast on Wednesday reported that Trump’s goal for the heavily criticized NBC town hall is to bring in higher ratings than Joe Biden’s ABC town hall, and to mock his Democratic opponent over it in the final weeks of the election. “He looks at this the same way he looks at attendance at his rallies versus the [turnout] Biden gets for his events,” a source told the outlet. “He obviously wants to blow Biden out of the water.”

Does that sound petty and childish? Of course. But it’s in character for Trump, who came to the presidency by way of television and has never shaken his preoccupation with viewership ratings as the ultimate validation. He never seems so proud of anything as he is when he brings in good ratings, featuring them on his Twitter account like a child taping his finger-painting to the refrigerator door. “The White House News Conference ratings are ‘through the roof,’” he boasted in April, referring to the press briefings that were ostensibly about the deadly pandemic gripping America. By the same token, there is perhaps no insult Trump can think of more gutting than allegations of bad ratings, and he levels it against media figures, outlets, and leagues.
It'ss a good narrative, but now that the final numbers are out Trump can crow away, right?

mr merlin

EOG Master

The big trump stream numbers is indicative of the enormous amount of trumpanzees who can’t afford televisions
You would be much happier if you would accept Donald Trump as your personal savior Heisi. Try it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

More streamers for Trump surprises me. I would think more younger people stream, those would be Biden voters.

janus

EOG Dedicated
this is how you win the black vote

1) be totally racist while complaining about racism.
2) do everything possible to hold black people down while claiming to promote black people.
3) you're a victim, we're you're saviors.
4) only white people can help you
5) are you familiar with virtue signalling? its awesome!
6) we love black people! now clean up our giant northeastern yards
7) don't live here.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ha-It’s obvious you don’t really believe he is going to win you would not even go double or nothing with me that Biden would double trumps electoral vote count
that's a sure win for me, but i dont want your money, you could say trump wont win a single state and i still wouldn't bet.

The 5 large i owe you can be sent at your conveinance.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
hearing many celebrities threatening to leave the usa if trump wins. just like in 2016 we heard the same thing from many of them. guess what, none left.. better yet who really gave a shit if they did.

we even had people here at eog guaranteeing a hillary win or they were leaving the forum for good. guess what. never left......

seems these libs have trouble honoring their word.....gutless..........

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump Against The Life Long Influence Peddler.

Those High End Drugs That Hunter Uses, Expensive.

Nice Photo of Hunter Passed Out Next To The Crack Pipe.

The Big Guy Needed To Find The Kid some Easy Cash.

Better Than Doing B and E's.

boston massacre

EOG Master
hearing many celebrities threatening to leave the usa if trump wins. just like in 2016 we heard the same thing from many of them. guess what, none left.. better yet who really gave a shit if they did.

we even had people here at eog guaranteeing a hillary win or they were leaving the forum for good. guess what. never left......

seems these libs have trouble honoring their word.....gutless..........

Bruce Springsteen Going To Leave.

I'll Help Him Pack His Bags.

Then Drive Him To Border.

Kick Him in The Ass.

Tell Him To Stay The Fuck Out.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
My wife put Biden on (and recorded Trump for later) because she wanted to see what kind of softball was going on. Apparently common move in lot of households.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You know the subject well, since you've said you don't like women and like cock.

"Yeah I like the cock".
- Dumb Alfie

"Yeah, I don't like women, they're all lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother".
- Dumb Alfie

Wait for it....

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested"
- Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is begging suburban white women to like him, saying he kept blacks and browns out of their neighborhoods.

Better yet, Trump's campaign message to seniors is "vote for me and I'll kill you". What the hell is the matter with the traitor?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
you seem to be an expert on cock.......wonder why your wife dumped you..........lol
runner with a subscription to teen vouge. masturbating to teen boys scantily dressed. prime example of a pedophile.....

runner with quite a resume:

pedophile, gambling stiff, compulsive liar, cock expert just to name a few of his issues..

very sick person.

runner and kamala are true cancers to the citizens of the usa.......