Trump steamed up to -150

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A postmaster would have zero clue whether or not mail was delayed. Mail is delayed at point of induction not at a delivery facility. There is no square footage available at a delivery facility to store anything. It usually sits in trailers outside processing hubs heavily secured. Delay of mail contravenes not only the Postal Act but several labor agreements as volume counts for route restructures are done in delivery facilities. A National delay of mail grievance is easily worth multi millions of dollars in unscheduled overtime settlements.

These fukkin lawyers making up bullshit about mail have no clue how mail is processed. If they did, they would very quickly shut the fukk up.
It could be delayed at any point for any number of reasons. You’re correct in the Postmaster wouldn’t know the reason, especially without tracking.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
why does the gop hate America?
why is Biden not getting the PDB?
what a pathetic group of scumbags

RepubliCons in Congress have been spreading conspiracies, denying reality, denying science and undermining America's democracy. It is definitely a group that hates America. When it comes to RepubliCons in Congress it's always party over country.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Whitmer’s husband shunned science to get the family boat ready. mayor Lightfoot and Nancy Pelosi chose haircuts over science also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Whitmer’s husband shunned science to get the family boat ready. mayor Lightfoot and Nancy Pelosi chose haircuts over science also.

Be honest, was there a time when you and Grandpa denied the Holocaust happened? Be honest because you're obviously denying Trump's zero tolerance policy of more cruel the better, where migrant children were kidnapped, tortured and abused.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Be honest, was there a time when you and Grandpa denied the Holocaust happened? Be honest because you're obviously denying Trump's zero tolerance policy of more cruel the better, where migrant children were kidnapped, tortured and abused.
Science applies to YOU, not THEM.

How could I leave CNN's Cuomo out? All but dying in his basement, pulls a Willis Reed and goes to the Hamptons while he's supposed to be isolating. He gets noticed and makes the paper. https://nypost.com/2020/04/18/no-on...a-coronavirus-positive-celebrity-in-hamptons/

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Science applies to YOU, not THEM.

How could I leave CNN's Cuomo out? All but dying in his basement, pulls a Willis Reed and goes to the Hamptons while he's supposed to be isolating. He gets noticed and makes the paper. https://nypost.com/2020/04/18/no-on...a-coronavirus-positive-celebrity-in-hamptons/

You or Railturd. Both far right wingers both are serial conspiracy traffickers but it's hard to say who trafficks in more conspiracies. Bigrunnner why would you watch the masters. Another one of Fair Warnings assumptions gone wrong.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You or Railturd. Both far right wingers both are serial conspiracy traffickers but it's hard to say who trafficks in more conspiracies. Bigrunnner why would you watch the masters. Another one of Fair Warnings assumptions gone wrong.
I figured most golf fan would watch it. I'm not a golf fan.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
He's gonna do it. He's gonna let the Fascist Traitor and his Nazi henchmen get away with all their crimes, as I've been fearful of and warning about. It will set a terrible precedent and will have the opposite effect of what he desires. Say It ain't So, Joe::poop::mad:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...p-focused-investigations-sources-say-n1247959

Biden hopes to avoid divisive Trump investigations, preferring unity
Biden has told aides that he's concerned that investigations would divide the country but that he would leave decisions up to an independent Justice Department.

He's gonna do it. He's gonna let the Fascist Traitor and his Nazi henchmen get away with all their crimes, as I've been fearful of and warning about. It will set a terrible precedent and will have the opposite effect of what he desires. Say It ain't So, Joe::poop::mad:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...p-focused-investigations-sources-say-n1247959

Biden hopes to avoid divisive Trump investigations, preferring unity
Biden has told aides that he's concerned that investigations would divide the country but that he would leave decisions up to an independent Justice Department.
I think he’ll the SDNY do their their thing

blueline

EOG Master
I would love for Joe to take the POS down but hes preaching healing and unity.
Have to hang my hat on the SDNY...they want him.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump Grows Increasingly Reclusive As Reality Of Election Loss Sets In

i always feel this way when I lose by 40+ in football

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump Grows Increasingly Reclusive As Reality Of Election Loss Sets In

Trump down 6 million votes and growing. America is on fire and Trump and the RepubliCons are committing treasonous acts daily. 87 year old RepubliCon Chuck Grassley has Covid.

President Donald Trump’s campaign claimed that a purportedly dead woman in Georgia named Deborah Jean Christiansen fraudulently voted this year for President-elect Joe Biden.

There’s just one problem with this claim, however: Christiansen is still very much alive.

CNN reports that the Trump campaign seems to have mistaken Christiansen for another Georgia woman of the exact same name who died last year.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump’s Pennsylvania Suit Puts Election in Limbo, Judge Told

• State’s top election official blasts bid to stop certification
  • She calls it a ‘stunning request’ to cancel 6.8 million votes

This Pa. Judge will throw out the Pa. votes causing BIG problems in the election

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump’s Pennsylvania Suit Puts Election in Limbo, Judge Told

• State’s top election official blasts bid to stop certification
  • She calls it a ‘stunning request’ to cancel 6.8 million votes

This Pa. Judge will throw out the Pa. votes causing BIG problems in the election
If they cheated it's appropriate to throw out the whole election, you reap what you sow.

blueline

EOG Master
flipping channels...stopped on fox and came upon something called watters world.....some guy named watters another woman I had never seen before and the POS sarah sanders crying and whining how she had it rough and trump had it rough from the media.... they played a clip from thursday where you could see Joe had a stuttering moment...they all laughed ...its to be expected from garbage like that....10mins of my life I will never get back

mr merlin

EOG Master
flipping channels...stopped on fox and came upon something called watters world.....some guy named watters another woman I had never seen before and the POS sarah sanders crying and whining how she had it rough and trump had it rough from the media.... they played a clip from thursday where you could see Joe had a stuttering moment...they all laughed ...its to be expected from garbage like that....10mins of my life I will never get back
Jesse is a rising star, he's smart, witty, eloquent with an infectious smile, I've seen his show many times.