Trump Was So Far Ahead, the Cheating Dominion Software Couldn't Keep Up...

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'm hearing there's a new study out that proves their were giant green ants from universe Kleptonia that were in caravans from Central America disguised as MS 13. The ants were trained to eat every vote that smelled like Bud Light and ass cheez

There's a pic going viral of an ant trying to stomach a ballot from a Matt Hatfield. It appeared to be smeared with Cheeto grease.

When brought up by Rooooty the judge said it's only one vote besides that, Dave Scandaliato voted for Turnip.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'm hearing there's a new study out that proves their were giant green ants from universe Kleptonia that were in caravans from Central America disguised as MS 13. The ants were trained to eat every vote that smelled like Bud Light and ass cheez

There's a pic going viral of an ant trying to stomach a ballot from a Matt Hatfield. It appeared to be smeared with Cheeto grease.

When brought up by Rooooty the judge said it's only one vote besides that, Dave Scandaliato voted for Turnip.
Dave voting for Trump would have been the biggest lock.

kane

EOG master
better tell the Pennsylvania state legislature, it was introduced as evidence of fraud.

Trump has brought 35 lawsuits to court claiming evidence of fraud, 34 of them have been thrown out for lack of said evidence. Just stop already, you're making an ass out of yourself, your guy lost, get over it

Trump has brought 35 lawsuits to court claiming evidence of fraud, 34 of them have been thrown out for lack of said evidence. Just stop already, you're making an ass out of yourself, your guy lost, get over it
Ever seen such a bunch of pussy snowflakes in your life?

howid

EOG Dedicated
lucky for trump he doesn't have to convince eog cultists of the facts, just a handful of state legislatures or supreme court judges.

relax though, you dudes seem mighty anxious for a side holding the "winning hand. "

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
To the liberals that close their eyes and play make believe that the election was legit and believable
The old line from Saturday Night Live (which is horrible now and not the least bit funny )
when it was actually funny and actually good applies
JANE YOU IGNORANT SLUT

Last edited:
To the liberals that close their eyes and play make believe that the election was legit and believable
The old line from Saturday Night Live (which is horrible now and not the least bit funny )
JANE YOU IGNORANT SLUT
You trumptards keep desperately whining fraud but have to yet to provide any

Ya lost

get over it

billysink

EOG Dedicated
JANE YOU IGNORANT SLUT

Not one person that really matters gives a fukk.

You are as irrelevant as your great granny's dusty cunt.

A handful of parking ticket lawyers and a stale dated dumb fukk Orange Cheeto can't do shit but run their greasy con on some low rent fukkin infomercial TV channel.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
EOG Tighty Whitey crowd in throes of their death rattle now.

Two months left in their biggest ever shot to be relevant. They fukked that up real quick..

Each one of you stupid parrots should just send your $8.97 bankrolls to The Cheeto Chase fund and go sukk some pole.

cheapseats

EOG Master
When the head neeegurz said years ago that a presidential election was to big and wide spread to be manipulated, he was again lying to be out in front of the BS we now see 1st hand. The neeegurz is a cancer and needs to be dealt with as all cancers.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
When the head neeegurz said years ago that a presidential election was to big and wide spread to be manipulated, he was again lying to be out in front of the BS we now see 1st hand. The neeegurz is a cancer and needs to be dealt with as all cancers.

That's right dick cheese.

You got fukkin gaped in broad and it fits you good. It was easy like Sunday morning to rip your shitter.

Now run along down to Jiffy Lube and get that fixed. In about 24 years after you graduate grade 6 you can blame it on the last 3 liberal to hold office.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
she’s now begging for trumptards to send her money

How many trumptards here are stupid enough to comply?

Bout 50 million. Probably raise close to 7k or so.

Bumsee sent $0.47 Merlin gotta cash in the empties, cheapdate wailing for tooth fairy for 6th time this month, railbird tryna pawn one of his 17 CPAP machines.

Maybe closer to 8k.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
she’s now begging for trumptards to send her money

How many trumptards here are stupid enough to comply?

I guess she let the Kracker loose last night. Full of errors, typos,, conspiracy theories.

Every legal expert in country got a belly laugh

Lady is as bad a fukkup and liar as Roooooty.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The democrats talking point/lie to defend creepy biden's impossible election results
is to say "no evidence" and keep repeating it.
You are a compliant useful idiot billy sink.
Anyway good luck on all your parlays today maybe you'll hit one.

The democrats talking point/lie to defend creepy biden's impossible election results
Whereas the crying trumptards keep whining fraud without providing a single credible example of it

Trump lost by over 6 million votes. He got his ass kicked

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Hey dick cheddar Trump appointee judge in Pennsylvania says Trump is a fukkin bullshitter, has no fukkin evidence at all and threw his piece shit lawsuit out of court. Trump gave him a job to adjudicate truth from lies and his great lawyers showed up and lied.

Every judge there is a Republican. When your own people say you're full of shit every Bumzit in the world just don't fukkin matter.

kane

EOG master

The Dems aren't the only ones to say "no evidence", every judge who's seen the so called evidence has said the same thing, Trump has lost 34 of 35 lawsuits due to lack of evidence

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Trumptards can take their alternate reality, conspiracy theories, Cukkerd Tarllson, Rooooty, Steve Bannedon, all the Turnip's fake tits, Eric Tard, Junior Tard, Subway Jared the BDF. Roll them all in a ball of Orange goo crack sealer makeup.

An shove them wherever you shoved Devoid Nunes

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
So far so good for biden ?
Perhaps
If I was a biden supporter which I am not
I’d be worried about sweeping The Pennsylvania
Storyline under the rug.
Before you celebrate joe
There will be more to come
Time to Get the broom and sweep quickly

kane

EOG master
Perhaps
Storyline under the rug.

Before you celebrate joe

Bomzee, there is no Pennsylvania storyline, the case was thrown out by a Trump appointed republican judge who said there was no evidence. Republicans can claim fraud all they want, but they have no evidence, that's why they keep losing in court, this is now 36 lawsuits brought by Trump's lawyers and the 35th time they've lost. Once again, the Penn lawsuit was thrown out due to lack of evidence by a trump appointed judge

Perhaps
Storyline under the rug.
Before you celebrate joe
All you trumptards living up to your name with these laughable conspiracy theories

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Perhaps
But remember
things Do change
In the home stretch
Candidate biden with his three card monte
has not crossed the finish line just
Yet

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bomzee, there is no Pennsylvania storyline, the case was thrown out by a Trump appointed republican judge who said there was no evidence. Republicans can claim fraud all they want, but they have no evidence, that's why they keep losing in court, this is now 36 lawsuits brought by Trump's lawyers and the 35th time they've lost. Once again, the Penn lawsuit was thrown out due to lack of evidence by a trump appointed judge
This reminds me of the old slide the $20 trick to get a free upgrade. Someone eventually bites.

Seriously, 1-35 is one more win than the Washington Generals.

Bushay

NHL Expert