Trump will be the GOAT.

kane

EOG master
Would Cuomo face the same charges for the nursing homes ?

Big difference FW, as we know based on the Woodward tapes, Trump intentionally downplayed the seriousness of Covid, he admitted he didn't want the public to "panic", so he lied over and over about just how bad the virus was. Cuomo made a mistake, no doubt, but he didn't intentionally make that mistake, it was an honest mistake made by someone trying to do what he thought was right at the time. Also, NY was the first state to take the brunt of Covid, so there was no "game plan" for Cuomo to follow. I don't think it's comparable Trump's reaction and Cuomo's

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Will Trump be charged with manslaughter? His intentional misinformation, lies, statement to inject poison and super spreader events have led to many unnecessary deaths? I sure hope there's a legal expert willing bring a lawsuit and make the case.

what case? jeeeez.........lol

call mueller and weissmann........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
what case? jeeeez.........lol

call mueller and weissmann........

You're always wrong!

"Omar married her brother".
"NK denuclearised".
"what about Eric Swalwell".
"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
"When Trump suggested to inject disinfectant, he meant hydrogen peroxide, that stuff is safe".
"No collusion".
- Dumb Alfie in never right

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Big difference FW, as we know based on the Woodward tapes, Trump intentionally downplayed the seriousness of Covid, he admitted he didn't want the public to "panic", so he lied over and over about just how bad the virus was. Cuomo made a mistake, no doubt, but he didn't intentionally make that mistake, it was an honest mistake made by someone trying to do what he thought was right at the time. Also, NY was the first state to take the brunt of Covid, so there was no "game plan" for Cuomo to follow. I don't think it's comparable Trump's reaction and Cuomo's
Actually Wash was first so there was some precidence. Trump was an ass for doing that, but others also said it was ok also, like Pelosi, the head of the NY Health Dept, NYC Mayor for starters. What Trump did is reason not to be reelected right there, its hard to feel sorry for a person who cares little for people outside of his little circle. Fuck him, time to move on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Actually Wash was first so there was some precidence. Trump was an ass for doing that, but others also said it was ok also, like Pelosi, the head of the NY Health Dept, NYC Mayor for starters. What Trump did is reason not to be reelected right there, its hard to feel sorry for a person who cares little for people outside of his little circle. Fuck him, time to move on.

Both parties did it.
- Fair Warning

To compare Trump's negligence, stupidity and disinformation campaign as comparable to the behavior of Cuomo and other dem leaders is complete ignorance. To deny that its only one party in this case is comical. No matter how hard you try to spin things it's usually not both parties in recent history, in Trump's America.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Both parties did it.
- Fair Warning

To compare Trump's negligence, stupidity and disinformation campaign as comparable to the behavior of Cuomo and other dem leaders is complete ignorance and denial that its only one party in this case. No matter how hard you spin things it's usually not both parties in recent history, in Trump's America.

Yeah

The GOAT got it down. Vaccines should start tomorrow although it's now up to the governors. Trump's making sure every zip code with have vaccines.

Something tells me they were donating to both sides, hate to get shut out of the action if the wrong side wins. Heck, all of these corporations donate to both sides.
Fair point, and if Joe received China money I’m all ears

This Biden/China thing became the righty talking point yesterday once scotus kicked trump in the nuts

Trump has gotten owned by China in the trade wars and and has a substantial bank account there

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fair point, and if Joe received China money I’m all ears

This Biden/China thing became the righty talking point yesterday once scotus kicked trump in the nuts

Trump has gotten owned by China in the trade wars and and has a substantial bank account there

We as a country have been owned for 30 years by China. The last four years hasn't slowed it down much, if at all.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The GOAT got it down. Vaccines should start tomorrow although it's now up to the governors. Trump's making sure every zip code with have vaccines.

Masks could have been a vaccine a year prior to the first vaccine. 100's of thousands dead because of his lies and negligence. He wanted to pack churches on Easter. He said he believes masks don't work. A famous interview when he said masks may do more harm than good. You see waiters wearing masks in restaurants, they're constantly toughing and adjusting them. And then the famous suggestion he made from the bully pulpit. "inject poison it cleans the lungs in less than a minute". Trump has enough legal problems but manslaughter should be added.

You should be happy with the official outcome now. It gives you more time to shill for offshore books and/or blab about your incredible knowledge of bitcoin.

Bushay

NHL Expert
it is not going smooth it will go to the supreme court
he is not a nut job until the judge decides who won the election the 306 votes does not mean anything anymore. That is why it is not going so smooth for biden. Trump did not concede yet...Trump would rather tear down democracy then to concede
Judges don't decide elections. All these issues Trumps been having are state issues. The Supreme Court doesn't rule on state issues and won't even take the case under the current circumstances. He has to have an alternative scheme to get this case to SCOTUS. 5% chance of that happening and even if it does it will be thrown out very quickly. 5% chance he would get a favorable ruling there as well. Probably less than that actually. There's nothing he won't do to try and get it to SCOTUS

MrTop

EOG Master
Judges don't decide elections. All these issues Trumps been having are state issues. The Supreme Court doesn't rule on state issues and won't even take the case under the current circumstances. He has to have an alternative scheme to get this case to SCOTUS. 5% chance of that happening and even if it does it will be thrown out very quickly. 5% chance he would get a favorable ruling there as well. Probably less than that actually. There's nothing he won't do to try and get it to SCOTUS

i think you got a little nervous with men on base in the last inning... good thing you had mariano to come in otherwise we all would have to salute to king trump:p

MrTop

EOG Master
Come on Topper you know they never had men on base brother.

that is eggs-actly why I did not bet after the voting was done ..I have no idea if a bet could of even been made.. I did not bet the election though. I thought trump could of made a difference before he ran the 1st time.. then I seen too many bad things. He handled china well but that was it. Biden will have his hands full I expect china to take over Taiwan within 6 months.. Computer chips are yesterdays oil ... Taiwan is #1 maybe that is why taiwan is building a 12 billion dollar chip factory in arizona

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
i think you got a little nervous with men on base in the last inning... good thing you had mariano to come in otherwise we all would have to salute to king trump:p
You got nervous for some reason Topper. The sane here tried to tell you there was nothing to worry about. Listen to the sane.

Why did trump only worry about ordering the first round of vaccines and declined on the option to buy more? He hoped the first round would've come in time for the election and didn't give one flying fuck what happened after

“The United States could be heading for a vaccine cliff this spring,” reported Politico, “with shortages forcing hundreds of millions of Americans to wait for shots amid intense global competition for limited doses.” According to an analysis by Bloomberg, “Thirty-one countries around the globe have reserved more Covid-19 vaccine per capita than the U.S.,” which is “behind the 27 European Union countries that banded together to pre-order vaccines in larger quantities, and sandwiched between Chile and Japan in 31st and 33rd, respectively.”

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why did trump only worry about ordering the first round of vaccines and declined on the option to buy more? He hoped the first round would've come in time for the election and didn't give one flying fuck what happened after

“The United States could be heading for a vaccine cliff this spring,” reported Politico, “with shortages forcing hundreds of millions of Americans to wait for shots amid intense global competition for limited doses.” According to an analysis by Bloomberg, “Thirty-one countries around the globe have reserved more Covid-19 vaccine per capita than the U.S.,” which is “behind the 27 European Union countries that banded together to pre-order vaccines in larger quantities, and sandwiched between Chile and Japan in 31st and 33rd, respectively.”
We ordered another 100 million form moderna a few days ago. We committed to paying for the first 100 million even though it might have failed, we had options for more and he excersized it. All smart moves.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I read on DW (german news) that there wouldn't be enough vaccine for the entire global population until 2024.

We ordered another 100 million form moderna a few days ago. We committed to paying for the first 100 million even though it might have failed, we had options for more and he excersized it. All smart moves.
As always you don’t know what you’re talking about

mr merlin

EOG Master
I read on DW (german news) that there wouldn't be enough vaccine for the entire global population until 2024.
The whole world doesn't need it, stop typing without doing the math, in 9 months 25% of the US has had it, worldwide it could be similar, Even barring a vaccine most people will have had it long,long before that. this virus is no different than any other in human history.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
As always you don’t know what you’re talking about
(Reuters) - Moderna Inc said on Friday the U.S. government will get an additional 100 million doses of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, expected to be delivered in the second quarter of 2021 if authorized.

Shares of the company were up 2.8% at $161.30 after the bell.

The government has ordered a total of 200 million doses till date, the vaccine developer said, adding that of first order lot, about 20 million doses will be delivered by December end and the remaining in the first quarter of 2021.

The United States in August entered an agreement with Moderna to acquire 100 million doses of its potential COVID-19 vaccine for around $1.5 billion, with an option to secure an additional 400 million doses.

(Reuters) - Moderna Inc said on Friday the U.S. government will get an additional 100 million doses of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, expected to be delivered in the second quarter of 2021 if authorized.

Shares of the company were up 2.8% at $161.30 after the bell.

The government has ordered a total of 200 million doses till date, the vaccine developer said, adding that of first order lot, about 20 million doses will be delivered by December end and the remaining in the first quarter of 2021.

The United States in August entered an agreement with Moderna to acquire 100 million doses of its potential COVID-19 vaccine for around $1.5 billion, with an option to secure an additional 400 million doses.
Fake news

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fake news
More fake news
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/11/government-buys-moderna-vaccine-444626

The government’s original $1.5 billion purchasing agreement with Moderna secured 100 million shots, with the option to buy 400 million more. While the Trump administration isn’t ordering the maximum amount, the expanded agreement brings U.S. funding for Moderna up to about $4.1 billion, a figure that includes some money for development of the shot.
The government still has an option to buy another 300 million shots at a later date.

More fake news
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/11/government-buys-moderna-vaccine-444626

The government’s original $1.5 billion purchasing agreement with Moderna secured 100 million shots, with the option to buy 400 million more. While the Trump administration isn’t ordering the maximum amount, the expanded agreement brings U.S. funding for Moderna up to about $4.1 billion, a figure that includes some money for development of the shot.
The government still has an option to buy another 300 million shots at a later date.
Obviously fake news

It’s been over for seven months running

mr merlin

EOG Master
Obviously fake news

It’s been over for seven months running
ND active cases down from 11K to 4K in a month, Iowa hospitalizations 1/2 what they were a month ago, WI with 700 fewer hospitalized, SD looking better every day. MN(where I am) getting better but I dont give a shit.

It is over.

And the best part is cases are soaring in shithole Blue states like CA and NY, It must be Karma huh?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
ND active cases down from 11K to 4K in a month, Iowa hospitalizations 1/2 what they were a month ago, WI with 700 fewer hospitalized, SD looking better every day. MN(where I am) getting better but I dont give a shit.

It is over.

And the best part is cases are soaring in shithole Blue states like CA and NY, It must be Karma huh?

There are no blue states. Only cities.

Pay the fukk attention Dick Dripp

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Both parties did it.
- Fair Warning

To compare Trump's negligence, stupidity and disinformation campaign as comparable to the behavior of Cuomo and other dem leaders is complete ignorance. To deny that its only one party in this case is comical. No matter how hard you try to spin things it's usually not both parties in recent history, in Trump's America.

Yeah

https://news.grabien.com/story-flashback-nyc-health-commissioner-urged-new-yorkers-gather-p

- Trump's fault? - On February 7th, Barbot offered New Yorker’s the same bad advice, telling NY1: “The important thing for New Yorkers to know is that in the city currently their risk is low and our city preparedness is high. And so we know that this virus can be transmitted from one individual to another, but that it’s typically people who live together. That there’s no risk at this point in time — we’re always learning more — about having it be transmitted in casual contact, right?”

- When Americans began practicing “social distancing,” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) accused them of racism.
“Honestly, it sounds almost so silly to say, but there’s a lot of restaurants that are feeling the pain of racism, where people are literally not patroning [sic] Chinese restaurants, they’re not patroning [sic] Asian restaurants because of just straight up racism around the Coronavirus,” she said on Instagram Live.

- Her Democratic colleague, Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) likewise accused Americans of being “racist” for practicing what are now widely accepted as the best practices to prevent Coronavirus’ spread.
“You know, since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, we’ve seen not only the spreading of the virus but also a rapid spreading of racism and xenophobia,” the lawmaker said during a congressional oversight hearing. “We have witnessed it at the highest levels and, in fact, the Republican Party fanning, irresponsibly, these flames. One colleague tweeted that, ‘Everything you need to know about the Chinese Coronavirus.’ My district is home to nearly 32 percent foreign-born residents, with more than a quarter immigrating from Asia. This painful rhetoric has consequences. Restaurants across Boston’s Chinatown have seen up to an 80% drop in business. And I believe this has everything to do with the rapid spread of misinformation and paranoia.”

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump launches last-minute attack on Social Security with rule aiming to restrict disability benefits
The people at Social Security knew this was coming for a long time knowing this POS was always lying to the American public. Good riddance you lying POS!

Worst president in US history! And it's not even close.