Trumpers can’t wait for the debate

All we’ve heard for months from trumpanzees is they can’t wait for the debates. We get one on Tuesday.

Still confident that the debate will be the game changer for trumps failing campaign?

mr merlin

EOG Master
All we’ve heard for months from trumpanzees is they can’t wait for the debates. We get one on Tuesday.

Still confident that the debate will be the game changer for trumps failing campaign?
I can absolutely guarantee one thing, immediately after the debate the media will claim a huge Biden win. I've been watching debates since 1976, never once have they claimed the republican won, not once, after the election, years later, they will, but the immediate narrative will be the same refrain.

If you'll recall the media claimed hillary did great against trump last time, most people now admit the reverse.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I can absolutely guarantee one thing, immediately after the debate the media will claim a huge Biden win. I've been watching debates since 1976, never once have they claimed the republican won, not once, after the election, years later, they will, but the immediate narrative will be the same refrain.

If you'll recall the media claimed hillary did great against trump last time, most people now admit the reverse.

How Big of an Underdog Would Biden Be, If He Did Not Have The Lying Fake News Media on His Side ?

By Now, The Citizens Realize How They Have Been Hoodwinked For 4 Years.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If I was Biden I would stand mute until Turnip said something factual and only respond to truth. Tell the moderator he is not gonna respond to conspiracy theories or lies.

Just let Turnip ramble on and on and let the fact checkers win .

Who is the mod and is there live fact checking?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If I was Biden I would stand mute until Turnip said something factual and only respond to truth. Tell the moderator he is not gonna respond to conspiracy theories or lies.

Just let Turnip ramble on and on and let the fact checkers win .

Who is the mod and is there live fact checking?
It’s the one time that Trump needs to say less - but his ego won’t allow it.

You’re so full of shit

Two elections ago the entire media claimed Romney beat Obama in the first debate

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Trump needs Biden to say a lot, just to show he’s not capable of leading.

I watched a 7 minute interview that Joe Biden gave, I think it was on a local news channel, with a local news anchor. Joe was wearing a mask but he was fully engaged, cognizant, coherent and in complete control of his faculties,

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I see Eric Trump made an ass of himself spreading bullshit about Biden using a teleprompter in an interview. So I watched it. Joe was reading pre recorded viewer questions and giving ad lib answers, Eric Trump changed his words, made a meme (cartoon for the finger pointers) and got it fed right back to him.

If a guy is demented you don't need to make shit up, cherry pick, dementia doesn't come and go.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I see Eric Trump made an ass of himself spreading bullshit about Biden using a teleprompter in an interview. So I watched it. Joe was reading pre recorded viewer questions and giving ad lib answers, Eric Trump changed his words, made a meme (cartoon for the finger pointers) and got it fed right back to him.

If a guy is demented you don't need to make shit up, cherry pick, dementia doesn't come and go.

Lies. Biden has been caught multiple times using a teleprompter and even reading the line "end of quote".

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You're an idiot then.

It's been proven multiple times.

Hasn't been proven to me son, I don't read much propaganda or follow anyone else narrative. I just watch the candidates talk, read a few reputable fact checks and decide.

I am not programmable, partisan or autistic.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Nor do I think much of Biden, he doesn't seem the right guy to dig the country out of the severe shit pile it is in.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This is the kind of shit that tells me what is really going on out there.

I post that I don't watch propaganda and cherry picked sound bites, I watch entire interviews for content and context.

So some HFA kid posts two propaganda sound bites and a LMAO trying desperately to prove a point.

Chitty is hilarious that way. A couple guys you can take seriously if so inclined but the parrots are worth the price of admission.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Because someone waving their hand or saying "move it up" could mean anything else. LOL.

Your ignorance isn't an excuse to Biden's use of a teleprompter.

Just because some dumbfuck in Canada hasn't seen it with his own two beady eyes, doesn't mean it isn't happening or that 90% of America doesn't know the truth.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Trust me, dementia comes and goes.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Because someone waving their hand or saying "move it up" could mean anything else. LOL.

Your ignorance isn't an excuse to Biden's use of a teleprompter.

Just because some dumbfuck in Canada hasn't seen it with his own two beady eyes, doesn't mean it isn't happening or that 90% of America doesn't know the truth.

LMAO

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Biden was a good debater. Now he's senile. He'll get crushed vs. Trump.

Turnip is allergic to the truth as are most of his devoted parrots.

By my observation Joe is mentally fit, maybe a step slower than the Obama days but not demented or senile. Trump is consistent. Either deluded or a liar, not strong on fact, a lot of "they say" or "I hear", weak on train of thought, prone to ramble on, off topic. Not demented or unfit to speak, just not good at it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Will Trump show us all the funny way he was taught to drink water again or will there be a new funny embarrassing moment this year?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Turnip is allergic to the truth as are most of his devoted parrots.

By my observation Joe is mentally fit, maybe a step slower than the Obama days but not demented or senile. Trump is consistent. Either deluded or a liar, not strong on fact, a lot of "they say" or "I hear", weak on train of thought, prone to ramble on, off topic. Not demented or unfit to speak, just not good at it.

Says the idiot too stupid to admit that Biden uses a teleprompter.