Trumpers can’t wait for the debate

Ray Luca

EOG Master
What an embarrassment. If you are not embarrassed as an American...then there is something wrong with you

mr merlin

EOG Master
Both sucked. We need a new Government. Horrible embarrassing day in history
You dislike trump , so you think he sucked, I'm glad however you admit Biden showed nothing, no fire in the belly whatsoever. Did he say anything that would give americans an idea of what his presidency would be like?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden had one moment where he almost got animated, it was when he goes into his usual "my poor son who served and later died routine", Trump immediately switched to hunter biden and Joe folded like a cheap suit, he once again stared down at the podium and went into his shell, it was embarrassing.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
You dislike trump , so you think he sucked, I'm glad however you admit Biden showed nothing, no fire in the belly whatsoever. Did he say anything that would give americans an idea of what his presidency would be like?

No but he came across as a decent human

The other guy told the racists to stand back and stand by....

Plus Trump brought up his opponents sons drug problem ... a new low

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump called upon White Supremacists to monitor and disrupt polling places. Biden shouldn't even dignify Pinocchio with another debate.
Trump has destroyed another long standing American institution "The Presidential Debate", it's roots going back to 1960.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Was it a new low when Biden called trump a clown(multiple times), how about when he told him to shut up, was that a low.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump can't relate to anyone but himself. Constantly heaping praise on himself and telling Biden he couldn't do what he's done. Actually saying if Biden was President there would be 2 5 million dead fron Covid. And the president also said if he doesn't win the election White Supremacists should take to the streets. Threatening harm on America. His days are numbered. Will Ivanka turn lesbian in prison?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
There is no need for any further debate.

Trump has nothing substantiated to offer, another platform for stale lies and and clownshow aggression isn't necessary.

Joe should just hang back and let Turnip swat flies and pitch lies.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And it can't be ignored that Trump told White Supremacists to stand by.

Trump destroys another American institution. The presidential debate. I agree with sinker. This should be the one and only debate. We don't need to see any more, we've seen it all. The President threatened harm on America if the election doesn't go his way. A new low for America. All that's left to do is vote. Vote him out!

trumpanzees claiming victory in the debate

If this is true we will see improvement for him in the polls and betting markets

blueline

EOG Master
want to see the very definition of a cultist watch the John Berman interview from this morning with Hogan Gidley who is someone involved with the trump campaign

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
trumpanzees claiming victory in the debate

If this is true we will see improvement for him in the polls and betting markets
The Online Books all jumped about 20 to 30 cents in Biden's favor from yesterday to today. Biden -168 at Bookmaker, -150 at 5dimes, -157 at Pinny, -150 at BetOnline. The "money" thinks the Idiot got smoked last night.

The Online Books all jumped about 20 to 30 cents in Biden's favor from yesterday to today. Biden -168 at Bookmaker, -150 at 5dimes, -157 at Pinny, -150 at BetOnline. The "money" thinks the Idiot got smoked last night.

Saw a post debate Frank Luntz focus group where a woman claimed she was undecided but after watching the debate she’s voting for Joe because trump came across as a crackhead

Youve been vocal in the past that you thought Joe would get smoked in the debate.

Curious to hear your post debate thoughts?

blueline

EOG Master
I was wrong about the debate.
I thought as long as Joe exited the stage walking upright it wouldnt change much of anything.
I didnt look at it from the possibility of trump fukking it up even more for himself.

Big thank you to trump for giving a shout out to a white supremacy group. Should do wonders for Joes get out the vote effort for minorities

blueline

EOG Master
Im in PHX and yesterday I was at University and 202. There was a trailer selling trump merchandise on the NW corner.
Sitting at the stoplight I yelled out " lock him up" and " pay your taxes".....I didnt make any friends with the handful of people there.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Youve been vocal in the past that you thought Joe would get smoked in the debate.

Curious to hear your post debate thoughts?
Similar to Slippery Pete's. He wasn't senile, and that was his threshold. So he did what he had to do to hold serve. He wasn't particularly good or sharp. The 2008 and 2012 Biden would have smoked that embarrassment out of the building. The 2020 model let the Idiot make a fool of himself and he watched. Had a few strong moments when he defended Beau, and when he called the Idiot a Clown and the Worst POTUS ever, but he wasn't up to sustaining the attack. Wallace let the Idiot get away with way too much, but that's why he was approved by the Idiot. Next Moderator has to cut the mics.

Similar to Slippery Pete's. He wasn't senile, and that was his threshold. So he did what he had to do to hold serve. He wasn't particularly good or sharp. The 2008 and 2012 Biden would have smoked that embarrassment out of the building. The 2020 model let the Idiot make a fool of himself and he watched. Had a few strong moments when he defended Beau, and when he called the Idiot a Clown and the Worst POTUS ever, but he wasn't up to sustaining the attack. Wallace let the Idiot get away with way too much, but that's why he was approved by the Idiot. Next Moderator has to cut the mics.

Agree on cutting the mics but I believe all debate formats were agreed upon in advance and its inconceivable trump would agree to it now.

Trump will give an even worse performance in the next debates because he’s now even more desperate. When trump is under pressure he wilts

Im in PHX and yesterday I was at University and 202. There was a trailer selling trump merchandise on the NW corner.
Sitting at the stoplight I yelled out " lock him up" and " pay your taxes".....I didnt make any friends with the handful of people there.

I live in Tempe

Next time you’re in town I’d be happy to buy ya a beer if you want to hit me up Blue

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Problem is he will act like that at every debate, it’s all he knows.

kane

EOG master
To me the worst part was when Trump refused to denounce white supremacists, Wallace gave him two opportunities to do it, but Trump refused, all he said was "Stand back and stand by", what the fuck does "stand back and stand by" mean? It truly is amazing how the president of the United States can't simply denounce white supremacists, last night hate groups like the proud boys were once again emboldened by the president's words. "Stand back and stand by", smh

waco

EOG Dedicated
The only question that Trump didn’t interrupt was about climate change and we all kno he has no clue what climate change is. Biden has to demand that Wallace be able to mute Trumps mic till the 2 minute mark is up. But are you really surprised what Trump did!! What a shit show he put on. Everybody talking at work what a POS Trump is!! SMFH!!

Biden had one moment where he almost got animated, it was when he goes into his usual "my poor son who served and later died routine", Trump immediately switched to hunter biden and Joe folded like a cheap suit, he once again stared down at the podium and went into his shell, it was embarrassing.

Looks like you picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue

1BA8C957-00EF-4F21-A08D-7CDB90BE4F67.jpeg

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Read two fact checks, watched about 20 min.

Joe threw in an Arabic word which I guess means hopefully.

Slick.

Nothing at all even remotely suggested Joe was senile.

Trump should be the one who takes a drug test, he totally lost it nearing the end.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Silence is approval. And it seems every RepubliCon senator and congress person has been silent for four years. Except during the impeachment hearings, when a few Senators said "what Pinocchio did was wrong and criminal but I vote not guilty". I believe many former republicans have been leaving the party in bunches, due to the silence from the party politicians.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
In the last 10 years, 76% of terrorist attack come from the right wing. Pinocchio claims most of the terrorism comes from the left wing. Pinocchio is the most ignorant President ever.

kane

EOG master
There were a total of 93 interruptions during the debate, Trump was responsible for 71 of them. 71 times the pathological liar interrupted Biden in a 98 minute debate, he tuned the debate into a 98 minute shit show the same way he turned the country into a 4 year shit show

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A lot of blame to go around.

Proud Boys organizer Joe Biggs also posted after the debate that he was standing by and the president "basically said go fuck them up".

Racist Fair Warning will say its not the presidents fault, like he claimed about the massacres against immigrants and pro immigrant Americans by right wing Trump supporters in Pittsburgh and El Paso.

Racist Fair Warning will say, you can't blame Trump, he didn't pull the trigger.

He will also say we should worry about Antifa, who are killing Americans throughout the country.