Trump's home Raided!!!

kane

EOG master
In January 2004, when Jayson Boebert was 24, he was arrested for exposing himself to two young women at a Colorado bowling alley. His future wife Lauren Roberts (as she was then known), who was 17 at the time, was also present and was told she was no longer welcome at the bowling alley.

Jayson Boebert pled guilty to "public indecency and lewd exposure" after that incident, according to The New York Post, and was sentenced to four days in jail with a subsequent two years on probation.

kane

EOG master
"Trish and I were standing at the snack bar, and she came up and looked at my tattoo on my back, and she pulled down her sock and said, 'look, my is fading,'" she wrote. (The word "tattoo" may have been omitted.) "Then Jayson said 'I have a tattoo on my dick.'"

"Trish and I said 'ya, whatever' and turned away to ignore him," Coombs continued. "Then Jayson came up behind us and pulled his penis out of his pants. His thumb was covering the head, and all I saw was the shaft. Trish and I turned away and went and told Larry." That refers to Larry McCown, the owner of Fireside Lane in Rifle, Colorado, who called the sheriff's department.

kane

EOG master
The whole thing was a simple misunderstanding, all the guy wanted to do was show these girls a tattoo on his dick, can't imagine why there was such an uproar

kane

EOG master
The upstanding Jason Boebert was also arrested for domestic violence, not as entertaining as the dick tattoo story though

Not long after that incident, Jayson Boebert found himself in trouble with the law again after a domestic violence incident (which has already been widely publicized) involving Lauren Roberts, his then-girlfriend and future wife. In February 2004, Jayson Boebert was arrested and charged with harassing and physically assaulting Lauren, and was convicted on those charges in November. He "did unlawfully strike, shove or kick ... and subjected her to physical contact," a Garfield County court clerk spokesman told The New York Post in January of 2021. Lauren Roberts had her first child later that year; it is unclear whether she was pregnant at the time of the assault.

kane

EOG master
I don't know about you guys, but I'm sending him a check, he needs my money to help fight the radical left, I think I'll go all the way and send him $80

Bushay

NHL Expert
He buried his ex-wife at his golf course so he could write off the expenses for a tax break. lol. True story.

blueline

EOG Master
The upstanding Jason Boebert was also arrested for domestic violence, not as entertaining as the dick tattoo story though

Not long after that incident, Jayson Boebert found himself in trouble with the law again after a domestic violence incident (which has already been widely publicized) involving Lauren Roberts, his then-girlfriend and future wife. In February 2004, Jayson Boebert was arrested and charged with harassing and physically assaulting Lauren, and was convicted on those charges in November. He "did unlawfully strike, shove or kick ... and subjected her to physical contact," a Garfield County court clerk spokesman told The New York Post in January of 2021. Lauren Roberts had her first child later that year; it is unclear whether she was pregnant at the time of the assault.
Imagine how the kid or kids will turn out with parents like this

mr merlin

EOG Master

Did Al Franken MEAN to put the final nail in Liz Cheney’s campaign’s coffin because YUP we’re pretty sure he just did (and we can’t stop laughing)​

boston massacre

EOG Master
"Trish and I were standing at the snack bar, and she came up and looked at my tattoo on my back, and she pulled down her sock and said, 'look, my is fading,'" she wrote. (The word "tattoo" may have been omitted.) "Then Jayson said 'I have a tattoo on my dick.'"

"Trish and I said 'ya, whatever' and turned away to ignore him," Coombs continued. "Then Jayson came up behind us and pulled his penis out of his pants. His thumb was covering the head, and all I saw was the shaft. Trish and I turned away and went and told Larry." That refers to Larry McCown, the owner of Fireside Lane in Rifle, Colorado, who called the sheriff's department.

That Penis Was Probably A Lot Bigger Than Your Brain.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine being a Nazi like kane and trying to bash women and blacks all day long on a gambling forum while proudly voting for a guy who didn’t want his crackhead, illegal firearm toting, criminal son to grow up in a “racial jungle”.

How much would your life have to suck to become a misogynist and racist like him?

kane

EOG master
Imagine being a Nazi like kane and trying to bash women and blacks all day long on a gambling forum while proudly voting for a guy who didn’t want his crackhead, illegal firearm toting, criminal son to grow up in a “racial jungle”.

How much would your life have to suck to become a misogynist and racist like him?
Yeah

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump = Useful Idiot
So you guys really think that our subs sit in one spot and it's even possible for the president to say exactly where they are?

Seriously guys, just put a gun in your mouth and end it, stupid is no way to go through life.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I love this heinous charge he " Tweeted a classified photo of Iran’s Imam Khomeini Spaceport."

So Iran's secrets are now our secrets? LOL

By that logic anyone tweeting out information about the russian military during this war - which the ukrainians use to fight back, is guilty of leaking classified info.

Amazing that liberals just cant understand why Trump is gaining and not losing popularity?

I'll give you guys a little hint...psst, it's because they are treating him unfairly.

Almost everyone supports the underdog who is getting picked on and bullied.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Candy Cane.

Scum Of The Earth.