Trump's home Raided!!!

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see Trump wants a special master to look at the documents but doesn't want to pay for it, is that typical or what? LOL.

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
40 subpoenas

And no ones nervous

Huge misunderstanding..

DOJ's got this completely wrong.

New definition of MAGA

MAGA Attorneys Getting Attorneys

Trump appointed judge in over her head here.

Things getting interesting now.

The only difference between now and forever ago is this. "social media". JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, Trump, Biden... and its all the same arguments made over and over again by the same type of dumbfucks who somehow keep thinking their "profound" ideas & "so-called" insights matter. they don't. just shut the fuck up.

beyond that, every president from here on out should be subpoenad by the nutbag appointments of his/her successor. seems legit.

obama installed the most overtly racist justice department since the 50s, and now this.

we're building a strong democracy!

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
At a min i would expect Biden to be impeached early next year, leading to another senate trial. the R's owe him at least 2 impeachments.

I would expect several members of Bidens cabinet will be impeached, mayorrkis chief among them.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Could easily be an EOG magatard

Could easily be an EOG magatard

Posted By A Biden Cool Aid Gobbler.

Yummy.

Rents are rising at fastest pace in 40 years. Why it's bad for inflation, the Fed, and you.​

More people are paying for groceries with buy now, pay later apps as inflation pinches​

It's the grocery cart, stupid: Soaring food costs ominous for Dems​

Liberalism/ Emotional Disease.

Causes Stupidity.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A federal judge denied every motion from the DOJ today and ordered a special master to review every document seized in the trump raid - a total win for trump, the DOJ is also prohibited from using them in any way until it's complete as well.

mr merlin

EOG Master
lotta frustration and anger on the left today LOL.

I see the review of trumps docs is scheduled to be finished by Nov 30th, which means it'll be post midterms and 1 month from republicans controlling the house at a min.

We're only 12-14 weeks from the first Impeachment trial for Joe Biden.

boston massacre

EOG Master
lotta frustration and anger on the left today LOL.

I see the review of trumps docs is scheduled to be finished by Nov 30th, which means it'll be post midterms and 1 month from republicans controlling the house at a min.

We're only 12-14 weeks from the first Impeachment trial for Joe Biden.

You Got It !

Bushay

NHL Expert
Oh oh…… someone going to prison soon!

Trump’s Former Accounting Firm Begins Turning Over Documents to Congress​

Mazars USA delivered an initial set of documents related to the former president’s finances to the House Oversight Committee as part of a settlement.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Oh oh…… someone going to prison soon!

Trump’s Former Accounting Firm Begins Turning Over Documents to Congress​

Mazars USA delivered an initial set of documents related to the former president’s finances to the House Oversight Committee as part of a settlement.

someone going to prison soon!

He's Been Aroused By This For Over 7 Years !

1663512136926.png

Bushay

NHL Expert
Nothing in the last 7 years involved the court system till now. Barr got him out of every con he played on the American public. Barr's not there to throw shade to him anymore.

Very different than fighting Congress.