Trump's home Raided!!!

blueline

EOG Master

what a bonus this would be: if it happens

Though the new poll is an outlier, Greg Fink—a conservative-leaning strategic consultant for The Listener Group—said he stands by the result, saying it matches a decline in DeSantis' support that began with his targeting of school boards that did not support his 2021 executive order banning masks in schools.

In June, Fink's firm polled the race again and found the two virtually tied, and since then, DeSantis' support in their polling has begun to falter.

"DeSantis was like nine points ahead for like, three polls," Fink told Newsweek. "All of a sudden, he just got behind,

While Fink's poll results were different from others, he pointed to the firm's track record—accurate calls on President Donald Trump's margin of victory in the state during the 2020 presidential election and Crist's landslide win over Nikki Fried in the Democratic primary for which others projected a Fried victory—as a sign that the poll should not be so easily dismissed.

"They thought we were crazy," Fink said. "Everyone thought we were stupid as hell. And we ended up being right."

boston massacre

EOG Master
what a bonus this would be:

Though the new poll is an outlier, Greg Fink—a conservative-leaning strategic consultant for The Listener Group—said he stands by the result, saying it matches a decline in DeSantis' support that began with his targeting of school boards that did not support his 2021 executive order banning masks in schools.

In June, Fink's firm polled the race again and found the two virtually tied, and since then, DeSantis' support in their polling has begun to falter.

"DeSantis was like nine points ahead for like, three polls," Fink told Newsweek. "All of a sudden, he just got behind,

While Fink's poll results were different from others, he pointed to the firm's track record—accurate calls on President Donald Trump's margin of victory in the state during the 2020 presidential election and Crist's landslide win over Nikki Fried in the Democratic primary for which others projected a Fried victory—as a sign that the poll should not be so easily dismissed.

"They thought we were crazy," Fink said. "Everyone thought we were stupid as hell. And we ended up being right."

what a bonus this would be:

I Love How He Believes It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1664118084109.png

1664118090271.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Does anyone use truth social? not that I've seen, they had lots of problems where people couldn't sign up, dont think they ever recovered from that.

blueline

EOG Master
the documents need to be digitized and no vendor would do it because they dont want to be involved with trump LOLOLOL

a vendor has agreed after the DOJ said they would pay them.......and then the government will obtain the money from the orange pig

MrTop

EOG Master

Trump Got the Special Master He Wanted. Now He Has Complaints​

• Former president’s lawyers lodged objections to records review
  • Documents FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago home are at issue

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Once again the orange con man is begging his sheep for more money, when will the grift end

I’m sure it’s weird for you to see political candidates ask for donations since you’re so used to your party being funding by massive corporations and lobbying groups.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I’m sure it’s weird for you to see political candidates ask for donations since you’re so used to your party being funding by massive corporations and lobbying groups.

Candy Kane.

Posting About Political Candidates Having Fundraisers.

That Stuff Goes Back To Prehistoric Times.

Worse Disease In American Society.

LIBERALISM !

Bushay

NHL Expert
Mr Top, you’ve met BM, the drunk broke postman……please tell me this is him. Please. I need another good chuckle today.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You know these dipshits have to dig deep when they have to plaster news from some piece of shit running for a random college school board seat.

Meanwhile, the dumbfuck is watching Jeffrey Toobin on CNN and believing everything the masturbator says.

The difference is that I want the guy running for the college board seat AND Jeffrey Toobin to be charged and locked up.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You know these dipshits have to dig deep when they have to plaster news from some piece of shit running for a random college school board seat.

Meanwhile, the dumbfuck is watching Jeffrey Toobin on CNN and believing everything the masturbator says.

The difference is that I want the guy running for the college board seat AND Jeffrey Toobin to be charged and locked up.

A Sign Of Weakness.

Trump Hated People Who Acted Weak.

Imagine Posting A Story Like That, While America Is Being Destroyed Everyday By People Who Promote Policies That Make The American

People's Lives Completely Miserable, Everyday.