Tuck the Cuck

boston massacre

EOG Master
These libtards really concern themselves with important shit.

That's Their Biggest Problem.

Nobody Gives A Shit About Their Issues.

Very Small Brain Material.

They Don't Post About Illegal Immigration, Taxes, Inflation, Foreign Affairs.

Never Knew Their Level Of Stupidity, Until America First Trump, Exposed It.

kane

EOG master
Okay, first of all we don't know that it's even a legitimate offer, but the guy is getting headlines isn't he? Probably trending on Twitter, Tuck the Cuck won't end up there, and this guy gets millions in free publicity for his network. Second, OAN is too small for an ego like Tuck's, Third, OAN is way too extreme, even for Tuck, they're too crazy even for him, he would get mocked endlessly if he went to that place, when you've been in the majors as long as he has, you don't willingly get sent to the minors, zero chance he ends up there, ZERO

mr merlin

EOG Master
Okay, first of all we don't know that it's even a legitimate offer, but the guy is getting headlines isn't he? Probably trending on Twitter, Tuck the Cuck won't end up there, and this guy gets millions in free publicity for his network. Second, OAN is too small for an ego like Tuck's, Third, OAN is way too extreme, even for Tuck, they're too crazy even for him, he would get mocked endlessly if he went to that place, when you've been in the majors as long as he has, you don't willingly get sent to the minors, zero chance he ends up there, ZERO
I read one report that fox is paying tucker for the rest of his contract - which might be 2-3-4 more years and that if they do he wont be able to go on the air anywhere till that is finished. Dont know if it's true.

kane

EOG master
I read one report that fox is paying tucker for the rest of his contract - which might be 2-3-4 more years and that if they do he wont be able to go on the air anywhere till that is finished. Dont know if it's true.
I read a report that fox didn't give Tuck severance pay and he's already hired a big shot lawyer, and there's a chance he'll file a multi million dollar lawsuit against fox

mr merlin

EOG Master
I read a report that fox didn't give Tuck severance pay and he's already hired a big shot lawyer, and there's a chance he'll file a multi million dollar lawsuit against fox
They have to pay him, oreilly got paid and he had actual scandels, cuomo got paid, everyone with a contract gets paid. The suing is another matter, I guess chris cuomo is suing CNN for $100 million. Tucker wont do any of that(he may threaten a suit), he'll just get his $50 million and go whistling off into the night.

kane

EOG master
They have to pay him, oreilly got paid and he had actual scandels, cuomo got paid, everyone with a contract gets paid. The suing is another matter, I guess chris cuomo is suing CNN for $100 million. Tucker wont do any of that(he may threaten a suit), he'll just get his $50 million and go whistling off into the night.
I guess we'll see how it plays out, but as of now fox has no intention of paying him, in fact Don Lemon and Tuck both hired the same lawyer, and I just found out Cuomo hired the same guy

Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson are hiring the same powerhouse lawyer — who's helped TV hosts secure multimillion-dollar payouts from their old networks​

mr merlin

EOG Master
I guess we'll see how it plays out, but as of now fox has no intention of paying him, in fact Don Lemon and Tuck both hired the same lawyer, and I just found out Cuomo hired the same guy

Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson are hiring the same powerhouse lawyer — who's helped TV hosts secure multimillion-dollar payouts from their old networks​

I think you're misinterpreting the purpose of hiring a lawyer, it's not to get your contract money it's to get more.

But after spending nearly a decade at the network, it's being reported that the 53-year-old will paid out for the rest of his contract, which was renewed in 2021.
The video player is currently playing an ad. You can skip the ad in 5 sec with a mouse or keyboard

[IMG alt="The statement thanked Carlson for his service. Credit: Fox News"]https://images.ladbible.com/resize?...47dd107140e0ce2b1ede9b/resize-3.webp[/IMG]The statement thanked Carlson for his service. Credit: Fox News
According to a person familiar with contract negotiations at Fox and other networks, Carlson was making between $15 million and $20 million a year hosting Tucker Carlson Tonight, as reported by Forbes and the Wall Street Journal.
“He has more leverage than anyone else,” they said. “He could pick up and go anywhere … before this.”
While it's unclear how long he had left on his contract, usually high profile media hosts negotiate between one and six years.
Carlson was reportedly renegotiating his contract through till 2029, according to Vanity Fair.

mr merlin

EOG Master
That's A Network, Where He Would Be Welcome To Tell All Lefties, To Fuck Off.
Newsmax would be far more likely, OAN isn't even on many cable or sat services anymore. I recall when the idea of a fox news channel was a joke, people were like "what do we need another news channel for?

boston massacre

EOG Master
This is just a sampler, he might get $50 million.

View attachment 7468839

Tucker Carlson Issues First Public Comments Since Fox News Exit​

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson issued his first public comments since it was announced that he would be departing the network earlier this week, appearing outside his home in Florida with his wife.

“Retirement is going great so far,” he joked to the Daily Mail, which published photos of him and his wife outside of his Boca Grande house while driving a golf cart. “I haven’t eaten dinner with my wife on a weeknight in seven years.”

When asked about his future plans, Carlson again joked: “Appetizers plus entree.” According to the Mail reporter, he drove away in the golf cart with his wife without elaborating on what he is going to do next.

Neither Fox News nor Carlson have provided any details about why he suddenly left the network after hosting one of the top-rated cable news programs for years. A news release issued by the company said the two parted ways and said it would use a rotating slate of hosts for a temporary show during the 8 p.m. timeslot until a new host is named.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Newsmax would be far more likely, OAN isn't even on many cable or sat services anymore. I recall when the idea of a fox news channel was a joke, people were like "what do we need another news channel for?

Biden Administration Pressured Providers Not To Renew Their Contracts.

Had Them With Verison FIOS.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I hear that producer named grossman that's suing fox for a unpleasant work environment, etc never even met tucker, not even once, LOL.

What a bastard tucker was.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tuesday ratings are in, looks like FOX has lost from 35-50% of their viewers.

Hannity - 54th

Tucker replacement show - 56th

Laura - 75th

It looks like Tucker was the messiah.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here it is, the inside scoop on tucker(and bongino), he's not even fired, is still getting paid, and will until the end of 2024. basically Fox didn't like the fact Tucker did his show his way.

This is the part I found amusing...

Bongino and Carlson, one source said, “were considered the two most likely to say ‘fuck you’ to management,” a network insider said, adding that Bongino “gave zero fucks, and Tucker gave even less fucks.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The part I find amusing is that you would believe anything coming from Breitbart
I consider them to be very reliable, especially when it comes to conservative topics since they have good sources in conservative non rino circles.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to call them the gold standard.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Should we feel sorry for tucker is he's stuck making $20 million/yr for the next 20 months for doing nothing?

There's worse gigs in life.

kane

EOG master
can any of you Comrades explain to me why a Russian Foreign Minister would be upset that Tuck the Cuck was fired? lol
Russia just lost a valuable asset, they'll now have to find someone else to spew their lies and propaganda

kane

EOG master
Tucker Carlson may be gone from Fox, but MAGA world is going after his greatest nemesis: the green M&M.

America First Legal, the legal activist group founded by former Trump adviser Stephen Miller, on Wednesday filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against Mars Inc., the maker of M&M’s. The pro-Trump nonprofit alleges Mars’ efforts to increase diversity and representation of minorities within its workforce constitutes discrimination and a violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

The move comes just days after Fox News fired its former prime-time host and sexy-M&M devotee Tucker Carlson. Carlson famously feuded with Mars after it swapped out the green M&M’s go-go boots for professional attire it called “current” and “representative of our consumer.” In a televised rant, the former Fox host moaned that the green candy is “no longer wearing sexy boots, now she’s wearing sensible sneakers,” and lamented that “when you’re totally turned off, we’ve achieved equity, they’ve won

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Tucker Carlson may be gone from Fox, but MAGA world is going after his greatest nemesis: the green M&M.

America First Legal, the legal activist group founded by former Trump adviser Stephen Miller, on Wednesday filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against Mars Inc., the maker of M&M’s. The pro-Trump nonprofit alleges Mars’ efforts to increase diversity and representation of minorities within its workforce constitutes discrimination and a violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

The move comes just days after Fox News fired its former prime-time host and sexy-M&M devotee Tucker Carlson. Carlson famously feuded with Mars after it swapped out the green M&M’s go-go boots for professional attire it called “current” and “representative of our consumer.” In a televised rant, the former Fox host moaned that the green candy is “no longer wearing sexy boots, now she’s wearing sensible sneakers,” and lamented that “when you’re totally turned off, we’ve achieved equity, they’ve won

Post #5319 of kane defending corporations.

kane

EOG master
In a televised rant, the former Fox host moaned that the green candy is “no longer wearing sexy boots, now she’s wearing sensible sneakers,” and lamented that “when you’re totally turned off, we’ve achieved equity, they’ve won
Tuck the Cuck ranting because the Green M&M wears sneakers instead of sexy boots, he was "totally turned off" by the shoe change, these are the pressing issues to the alt right, LMAO