Tuck the Cuck

mr merlin

EOG Master
Newsmax offers Tucker not just his own show but control of the entire network.

It’s been less than a week since Tucker Carlson was given the boot from Fox News, ending a 14-year career with the conservative news network. While details have been scarce in regards to the reasons behind Fox News’ shocking move, the network has been tasked with replacing one of the leading anchors in all of cable news. Carlson, meanwhile, might not have too much trouble finding a landing spot. Reports indicate Newsmax would love to swoop up the former talk show host, and they’re allegedly willing to offer him more than just a nice paycheck.

Newsmax, a fellow conservative leaning media organization, is reportedly interested in not just giving Tucker Carlson his own primetime show on their network, but allowing him to program the whole channel, per TMZ. That would give the former Fox News employee a huge amount of power, including making decisions about what shows would precede and follow his own. Network executives have apparently made it clear to the people around Carlson that he would play a big part in rebranding their channel.

Tucker Carlson is still under contract with Fox News, so no formal discussions with other networks are allowed at this point. However, when looking at other players in the conservative news game, Newsmax has reportedly seen a good bump in the numbers in the days following the Tucker Carlson Tonight host’s dismissal.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

The Nielsen company showed (via Fortune) that Eric Bolling, whose Newsmax show shared the 8 p.m. ET timeslot with Tucker Carlson, saw his viewership increase from 122,000 on April 18 to 562,000 on the Tuesday following Carlson’s Fox News exit. On Wednesday, Bolling experienced a similar situation, with the week-over-week numbers increasing from 168,000 to 510,000.

blueline

EOG Master

Yaghoobzadeh: I think the consequences of the entire strategy that we pursued are starting to reflect themselves.

Shackelford: Dominion did not insist on them firing Tucker Carlson as part of the settlement. But the very fact that that's what resulted out of all of this, and it's traceable from the work that Dominion and Staple Street set in motion, that's the sort of stuff Hootan is talking about.

Of course I know what’s in the redacted stuff and I can't say anything about it. ... I hope that it all gets un-redacted at some point.

MrTop

EOG Master
value entertainment with patrick betdavid offers 100 million 5 yrs.. and part of the show to tuck

there ya go problem solved

mr merlin

EOG Master
value entertainment with patrick betdavid offers 100 million 5 yrs.. and part of the show to tuck

there ya go problem solved
Tucker being swamped with offers, $100 million is prob low for what he'll eventually get, menawhile poor Don lemon has been forgotten already, LOL.

blueline

EOG Master

Exhibit 276​

Tucker Carlson January 7, 2021 — 04:18:04 PM UTC

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

blueline

EOG Master
For years, Mr. Carlson espoused views on his show that amplified the ideology of white nationalism. But the text message revealed more about his views on racial superiority.
The text alarmed the Fox board, which saw the message a day before Fox was set to defend itself against Dominion Voting Systems before a jury. The board grew concerned that the message could become public at trial when Mr. Carlson was on the stand, creating a sensational and damaging moment that would raise broader questions about the company.
The day after the discovery, the board told Fox executives it was bringing in an outside law firm to conduct an investigation into Mr. Carlson’s conduct.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Huge Mistake By FOX, Cutting Tucker.

Viewership In Tank.

FOX Desperate To Justify The Cut, By Badmouthing Tucker.

No Badmouthing From Viewers, And They're The Only Ones That Matter.

Advertisers PAY For Audience.

And Tucker's Audience Was, THEE Biggest. Nightly, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly.

Not 1 Person Will Prove Me Wrong.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Viewership In Tank.

Looks like they lost about 50% of total viewers but more importantly about 60-70% of the key demographic, from now on they are CNN.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Viewership In Tank.

lol! No one gives a fuck what you think.

Fox News! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bushay

NHL Expert
Open it in Twitter. Says the number of views under the video. Up to 24 million now.
Like all those lawn signs and boat flags....how'd that work out for you? lol

It's Twitter likes now.

Jesus Christ.

Momma always said...Stupid is as stupid does.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Like all those lawn signs and boat flags....how'd that work out for you? lol

It's Twitter likes now.

Jesus Christ.

Momma always said...Stupid is as stupid does.

He asked how to see the number of VIEWS on the video. Not LIKES, stupid.

Akin to TV ratings, you dumb fucking cunt.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cucker doesn't give a fuck about facts, neither do the cultists who watch him, he knows he's lying, they know he's lying, but no one who watches that America hating asshole cares about truth or facts
tucker is right about ukraine and as you guys know I'm the resident expert.

kane

EOG master
tucker is right about ukraine and as you guys know I'm the resident expert.
Cucker won't eat M&M's because the green one wears sneakers instead of sexy boots, and he's anti America and pro Russia, if this twitter thing doesn't work out maybe he can go to Moscow, all he's done is lie and promote Russia war propaganda here, he can do the same in his favorite country, boy they really love them some Comrade Carlson in Russia