Turkey Day and NFL Week 12 props

Valuist

EOG Master
Andy Dalton over 29 1/2 pass attempts (-143 Bookmaker). I had projected 34 1/2 as the number. As soon as Dalton entered the game last week, the Bears' passing game improved significantly. The Lions' pass D has been better the last 2 weeks (53 QB rating for Mayfield and 70 for Ben) but their pass rush isn't great, only 2 total sacks last 4 games.

Swift worth a look at 69 1/2 rush yards and 34 1/2 receiving yards.

One would think the Lions would be due for some better red zone luck; in their last 7 games, they are only 4 of 15 in the red zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valuist

EOG Master
Dalton''s passing performance is not flattering Fields, who had the same cast of characters. Granted, the poor Detroit pass rush helps, but its a night and day difference.

railbird

EOG Master
Andy Dalton over 29 1/2 pass attempts (-143 Bookmaker). I had projected 34 1/2 as the number. As soon as Dalton entered the game last week, the Bears' passing game improved significantly. The Lions' pass D has been better the last 2 weeks (53 QB rating for Mayfield and 70 for Ben) but their pass rush isn't great, only 2 total sacks last 4 games.

One would think the Lions would be due for some better red zone luck; in their last 7 games, they are only 4 of 15 in the red zone.
redzone play and fumbles have nothing to do with luck

Valuist

EOG Master
I don't like much in this next game. Dallas has a bunch of injured players. Have to consider a few unders.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Even OJ can see what a complete moron Dan Campbell is. Somehow these guys get head coaching jobs in the NFL. SMH

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
The total incompetence of the coaching in the last two minutes of this Bears Lions game is entertaining to say the least. Penalty for calling back to back timeouts. Don't remember ever seeing that.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Nice to get that game outta the way haha. Those are two NFL teams.

Love Zeke props next. Carries (15.5) and Yards (67.5) on the ground

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The total incompetence of the coaching in the last two minutes of this Bears Lions game is entertaining to say the least. Penalty for calling back to back timeouts. Don't remember ever seeing that.

The last and only one I remember was Joe Gibbs (in his second stint) called B2B timeouts. In the post game interview, he claimed he didn't know the rule.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dalton finished with 39 attempts.

Bravo!

Valuist

EOG Master
I'm glad it was time to eat and I had to stop watching the Dallas/Raiders game. 28 penalties for 276 total penalty yards. The games are really getting unwatchable.

Valuist

EOG Master
I should've made the title Week 12.

Najee Harris should be a fade. Plenty of work recently, but he's struggled. About 40 rush yards last week against the worst rush D in the league.

Will prop betting be the end for fantasy football? Why be stuck with the same players for a full season? I know they have daily fantasy now, but why bother?

Valuist

EOG Master
I like Kyle Pitts over 62 1/2 receiving yards vs the Jags. Jacksonville struggles badly vs opposing tight ends.