Twitter censorship

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Glad you could figure that out. Maybe you can figure out how to post from an account flagged as a bot too.
They asked for some info. Give it to them, and resume your twitter life. But that's too complicated for you snowflakes. Better to cry and whine and imagine they're trying to get you because of politics.

1000%. I've been saying that for the years since the Idiot showed how to win in today's America. Luckily they have GOP operatives with the Lincoln project and some of the other stuff that are showing them how to do it.

Were any people that are taking offense to the trumptard term ever complaining in the past to the years of libtard being thrown around constantly? Maybe Bob could enlighten us as he has a unique skill to find individual posts from years gone by.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Not unless their algorithm had you flagged for for having a knack for retweeting the same tweets as bots were

Exactly. 3 retweets in 24 hours is really an obscene amount. And 14 hours later, in the middle of a coronavirus conversation is when they finally catch it. LOL.

Censorship is on the level of name-calling now. Funny stuff.

Exactly. 3 retweets in 24 hours is really an obscene amount. And 14 hours later, in the middle of a coronavirus conversation is when they finally catch it. LOL.

Censorship is on the level of name-calling now. Funny stuff.

If that’s true I would agree. that’s odd but with the amount of users it’s highly unlikely anyone is following you personally so you tripped the algorithm.

Just verify your account as we miss all of your videos from random black trumpers

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If that’s true I would agree. that’s odd but with the amount of users it’s highly unlikely anyone is following you personally so you tripped the algorithm.

Just verify your account as we miss all of your videos from random black trumpers

I don't lie. It was flagged just like many other people on the right.

They have people moderating non-stop. It was a conversation in response to a NY Times reporter's Tweet as well. They don't have to follow anyone to flag an account.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You're saying with a straight face name calling is insignificant?

I've never seen any poster here do throw around childish name calling to the extent you do since Javy was banned.

Another complete misunderstanding of the English language. Shocking.

insignificant
[ in-sig-nif-i-kuhnt ]
adjective
1. unimportant, trifling, or petty: Omit the insignificant details.
2. too small to be important: an insignificant sum.
3. of no consequence, influence, or distinction: a minor, insignificant bureaucrat.
4. without weight of character; contemptible: an insignificant fellow.
5. without meaning; meaningless: insignificant sounds.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You're saying with a straight face name calling is insignificant?

I've never seen any poster here do throw around childish name calling to the extent you do since Javy was banned.
The psychopath is so triggered, he threatened to come shoot me. He constantly talks about going to war. He sounds like those cops busted in Wilmington.

The psychopath is so triggered, he threatened to come shoot me. He constantly talks about going to war. He sounds like those cops busted in Wilmington.

The little obviously has mental issues. Besides threatening to shoot wasn’t it you who said he had me being lynched in his sig line? Or something to that effect?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I gave the geezer a chance to back up his big guy talk.

That's all.

He pussed out like every other keyboard warrior on the planet.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, not triggered at all, not affected by name calling at all. Pathetic snowflake little twerp. LMFAO.

If you're going to call people names at least be able to back it up. Pretty clear you can't, geezer.

That's why I call you a retard. Err.. sorry. An intellectually challenged autistic.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If you're going to call people names at least be able to back it up. Pretty clear you can't, geezer.

That's why I call you a retard. Err.. sorry. An intellectually challenged autistic.
I don't care what you call me, little fella. When you become a triggered psychopath, then I care.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So censorship on a social media platform is the same as name-calling now?

I created the thread so that people who aren't closed-minded would know what Twitter is doing to stifle free speech.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So censorship on a social media platform is the same as name-calling now?

I created the thread so that people who aren't closed-minded would know what Twitter is doing to stifle free speech.
You cried about Twitter censoring little you politically, which they certainly are NOT doing.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Far Right Wing idiots had to see this.

"Donald Trump doesn't want to run a country and wants to run a campaign. Joe Biden actually wants to run a country".

That was Mark Cuban's endorsement of Joe Biden on the Sean Hannity show.

Wow. That gotta fukkin sting.

Did Hannity shit self?

fukkin perfect

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How do you say that with certainty? I mean you certainly MAY be correct but how do you say with certainty that they aren't doing that?

Why would they censor that low hanging fruitloop.

He prolly got 26 followers and ain't pushing anything but W/A drivel.