Twitter censorship

billysink

EOG Dedicated
They banned him, that's censorship. The fact that they proposed some hoops to jump through to reinstate the account is irrelevant.

if account verification is banning then this site bans you until you enter your log in credentials.

I try not to wig out and take it personal tho...

you math guys are a hard done by lot ain't you.

Valuist

EOG Master
Kerrywood got banned. One of the 15 accounts Javybaez had. Was that also censorship?

Of course it was. Some felt he went overboard in some of his posts. I'm not judging EOG either way, but it was most definitely censorship. And Javy wasn't the only one banned.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Dude spend all day everyday literally at war or in crisis.

Arguing sun up to sundown about some shit that either just don't fukkin matter or could be fixed in 12 seconds.

Low mentality high stress gig.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Right on. These people have obviously never been to Central America and have never seen the conditions that some people live in, as you and I have. Free speech is the first thing that gets taken from people in the Marxist countries - like Venezuela, Cuba, etc.

You can't fix clueless when someone chooses to be though.

I have been to every country that you have pointed out in your reply.....and a lot longer than you....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Of course it was. Some felt he went overboard in some of his posts. I'm not judging EOG either way, but it was most definitely censorship. And Javy wasn't the only one banned.

Of course it wasn't. He still had 10 other accounts to post from. The rule is one account per poster. Any ghost accounts get terminated. Thats not censorship.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You don't flag an account as a bot for no reason. You don't force someone to validate an account that has existed for years and had hundreds of posts unless you do it to everyone.

There was absolutely no reason for it other than not agreeing with the content that was posted.

It's pretty simple.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
if account verification is banning then this site bans you until you enter your log in credentials.

I try not to wig out and take it personal tho...

you math guys are a hard done by lot ain't you.

LOL.. You think this (out of the way) site requires log in credentials?

You must be living in Never-Never Land, EOG has multitudes of ghosts on the site, some posters have 5-10 ghosts. And I love the spammers who create accounts with screen names like lksehwqiruhfeuhew!! touting all sorts of crap.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I've had similar timeouts on twitter for retweeting too much. I did what they asked, and now mainly like, instead of retweet. This ain't censorship in the slightest, and certainly not politically motivated. 100% fake outrage.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Before being flagged as a bot...

3 total retweets in 24 hours... those 3 retweets came in 7 hours

12 total posts in 24 hours....
Previous 20 minutes... 8 total posts to 6 different tweets
Previous 2 hours... 9 total posts to 7 different tweets
Previous 3 hours... 11 total posts to 9 different tweets
Previous 4 hours... 12 total posts to 10 different tweets

Zero reason to flag the account as a bot.

Apparently he thinks I'm posting classified information on Twitter.

My account was flagged as a bot. Some people have problems comprehending facts.

Let's review:

1. Boltons book was reviewed by government security and deemed not to contain any classified information (despite Dookers false claims)

2. Trumps niece wrote a book and if you think she has any knowledge to publish classified government secrets you are a fucking idiot

3. Trump is threatening lawsuits against publication of unfavorable polling numbers

4. LittleDookie was defending BunkerBoys attempts to censor

5. LittleDookie was acting so desperate on Twitter it matched up with Twitters algorithm to identify bots

6. LittleDookie whines like a bitch because he's now being requested to verify he's not a bot-LOL

7. LittleDookie who's been defending BunkerBoys pathetic attempts to censor now complains that somehow liberals are conspiring against him and are using censorship on a grand scale

8. When called out by myself for laughing at your hypocrisy I'm told that I lack reading comprehension which is so fucking rich coming from either you or Raiders

We all hope you remedy this situation soon LittleDookie as we already miss you posting every two minutes tweets from random black people who support BunkerBoy to give the illusion they are carrying the narrative for a bigger population than they are. It reminds me of you linking the tweet last week of the one million tickets being requested for the rally.

But yeah the rest of us are retarded and you have exceptional intelligence :D

billysink

EOG Dedicated
LOL.. You think this (out of the way) site requires log in credentials?

You must be living in Never-Never Land, EOG has multitudes of ghosts on the site, some posters have 5-10 ghosts. And I love the spammers who create accounts with screen names like lksehwqiruhfeuhew!! touting all sorts of crap.

sure thing bobbo.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Truth be told I couldn't care less about who wins outside of the wagers I make on it being it really doesn't make any difference in my life (especially now that I live in CR but even when I lived in the US I cared more about the hot dog eating contest than who would win the presidential election). You are just more fun to laugh at than the extreme right loons. You also do 100X more sports thread killing her (what the site is actually here for) than anyone else so there may be a bit of a bias there as well.

Cool Story but I'm a bigger fan of non fiction.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course all of the libtards would favor censorship. They blame Trump for literally everything.

As predictable as the sunrise. Can't imagine living a life where I needed to blame one person for so much.

I guess Twitter doesn't have login credentials now. It's an analogy you'd expect from a libtard though.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Cool Story but I'm a bigger fan of non fiction.
You'll never read something more nonfictional than that post. Especially the parts about having no interest in who wins the election outside of my betting position (well maybe watching your pussy whimper at Trump hitting another inside straight would be enjoyable to watch ) and the fact that you kill 100X more sports threads than any other poster here.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Of course all of the libtards would favor censorship. They blame Trump for literally everything.

As predictable as the sunrise. Can't imagine living a life where I needed to blame one person for so much.

I guess Twitter doesn't have login credentials now. It's an analogy you'd expect from a libtard though.
Why do you use libtard? It's so offensive on so many levels. I dont understand why you think it's ok to call someone retarded (which of course is a offensive term) just because they vote differently than you. You live in america, I live in america. We both want the country to improve do we not? You fling poo and never even consider anyone elses lives and what they want from them.

You basically hate the majority of your own country for no reason other than they disagree with you.

You're pro choice and I'm pro choice
I loathe censorship, you loathe censorship
You got banned from twitter and my aunt got banned from Twitter. Different views completely she is on fb never ending talking about the injustice, you are here doing the same.
We both love football and latin music
We both love to bet games and both have made a good living doing so

The similarities are never ending but because I have a D voter registration next to my name I get the vibe you actually hate me and others like me. That's insane to me and I dont share those sentiments for you and anyone. I feel it's intensely non american.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Why do you use libtard? It's so offensive on so many levels. I dont understand why you think it's ok to call someone retarded (which of course is a offensive term) just because they vote differently than you. You live in america, I live in america. We both want the country to improve do we not? You fling poo and never even consider anyone elses lives and what they want from them.

You basically hate the majority of your own country for no reason other than they disagree with you.

You got banned from twitter and my aunt got banned from Twitter. Different views completely she is on fb never ending talking about the injustice, you are here doing the same.

The similarities are never ending but because I have a D voter registration next to my name I get the vibe you actually hate me and others like me. That's insane to me and I dont share those sentiments for you and anyone. I feel it's intensely non american.
JFC, there are liberals and there are libtards. Libtards are lying pukes that believed in Russian collusion believed Cavanaugh raped Ford. etc .etc .etc.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
JFC, there are liberals and there are libtards. Libtards are lying pukes that believed in Russian collusion believed Cavanaugh raped Ford. etc .etc .etc.

And than there's Far Right wing 68 year old Fox News viewing Jason that believes every right wing talking point he hears on Fox News and other conservative media. 😂 He can't help himself. He's an old ignorant right winger . And he's on the wrong side of history.

"No Collusion"

There's so much evidence Trump colluded with Russia. And that's one reason he's one and done.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Far Right Wing idiots had to see this.

"Donald Trump doesn't want to run a country and wants to run a campaign. Joe Biden actually wants to run a country".

That was Mark Cuban's endorsement of Joe Biden on the Sean Hannity show.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

I feel Marxism is entirely unamerican. I was called a cultist well before I ever started calling anyone a libtard. If you think any of the people I call libtards care about anyone else on the other side, your glasses are fogged up.

I have one thread about Twitter's censorship of me. I wouldn't call that never ending. Every day in my Twitter feed, I'd see a slew of people on the right asking for followers because their account was disabled, banned, or their followers were removed. The #Obamagate hashtag was entirely removed from their trending section when there were MILLIONS of Tweets per day. I haven't even touched the subject of censorship on that platform here. Censorship is the most dangerous threat to knowledge, democracy, and freedom - especially in the digital era. And it's pushed pervasively by the left right now.

If you're white and claim you're not a racist, that means you're racist. If you're white and don't speak up about racism, you're racist. If you're white and say you're racist, that's not enough. There is no exchange of ideas or middle ground.. White Fragility has eroded logic and common sense. It instills a victimhood mentality which is toxic to anyone who has goals in life. When you take marginal success away from people who worked hard to get there and claim it was all because of their race, that is the biggest threat to the middle class and the success of America. This is a movement orchestrated by self-admitted, overt Marxists and it aims to tear down success pitting one race against another and cause disruption wherever it can to promote its agenda. Anyone who thinks this is about racial equality has their head in the sand.

I'm sorry if you think I hate you for supporting that but I will fight with everything I've got to ensure that our history, our culture, our freedoms, and our way of life are not destroyed.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Back to topic. Twitter found that over 40% of covid tweets were bots from different countries and implemented hard core censorship rules. I am not a fan of any form of censorship unless someone's life is in jeopardy.. which in the case of covid I suppose it is.

The bigger picture says we are at war with countries who hope to divide us to the point we never recover. Little do they know er are well on our way. They should visit any forum on any subject and see they should save their money.
I have a father referring to his son unknowingly as a retard
I have friends telling my dad to inject bleach
Awesome times. Carry on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
But Monkey, you're losing and will end up on the wrong side of history. You're also the biggest hypocrite.

Trump tries to censor John Bolton, his neice Mary Trump, CNN polls, and he has censored his aids and lawyers by telling them not to testify and blocking subpoenas.

Angry LittleDookie is a huge fan of censorship until he's the one being censored. 😂 😂 😂

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Back to topic. Twitter found that over 40% of covid tweets were bots from different countries and implemented hard core censorship rules. I am not a fan of any form of censorship unless someone's life is in jeopardy.. which in the case of covid I suppose it is.

The bigger picture says we are at war with countries who hope to divide us to the point we never recover. Little do they know er are well on our way. They should visit any forum on any subject and see they should save their money.
I have a father referring to his son unknowingly as a retard
I have friends telling my dad to inject bleach
Awesome times. Carry on.

I guarantee that my account is considered a Russian bot right now. I would really question the validity of statements made by a company that is actively censoring with activism. Why would you trust what they have to say if you aren't allowed by them to speak?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You might want to take a look at the Peter Strzok documents that were partially redacted and made public in the Flynn sentencing/Russian collusion investigation yesterday. The more data that comes out, the more it supports the idea of an attempt by the Obama administration to set up Gen. Flynn. Comey mentioned the calls with Ambassador Kislyak "appear legit". Biden mentioned the Logan Act in the meeting and Obama said to put the right people on it. This was a day after the FBI had cleared Flynn and were supposed to close the case.

You'll notice that none of the media networks are running that story outside of Fox News and OAN. They failed to even cover the Congressional transcript releases where people they interviewed were making serious allegations against the Trump administration while testifying that they had absolutely no evidence to those claims. Why didn't the news agencies bring them back on to ask them why they lied to them? Why did they choose to essentially ignore or downplay the story and pass it off as a conspiracy theory? There is a massive disinformation campaign that's not coming from any foreign source. It's right here.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You'll never read something more nonfictional than that post. Especially the parts about having no interest in who wins the election outside of my betting position (well maybe watching your pussy whimper at Trump hitting another inside straight would be enjoyable to watch ) and the fact that you kill 100X more sports threads than any other poster here.

This story isn't even cool. Plus its fiction.

Raybies, half your posts contain the word left used in a negative way. And now u are saying you don't care who wins is comical. But seriously who are you rooting for? I imagine Biden since you were hanging Trump -110 while at the same time 5Dimes had Trump -150 with speculation of movement to -300. You must have taken a lot of Trump action. I think Raybies and Bigrunner are on the same side this upcoming election.

ByeDon2020.