Twitter censorship

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Holy fuck are you dumb.

And CEO's could never change industries because the fundamentals of running and building a company are so much different between industries? LMAO.

Funny how Elon Musk can run a car company, a solar company, and a space company.

Strange how Jack Dorsey can run a social media company and a payment processor.

Really strange how executives are changing industries at record numbers.

The number of chief executives switching between industries has quadrupled over five years...

New data shows a blurring of skills has prompted a 45% increase in executives moving between sectors from 2015 to 2019.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/275370

this has what to do with Trump's sanction yo yo bankrupting shale oil?

you are fukkin whacko

I ask for numbers from the shale oil industry and get some shit about interchangeable CEOs in the dry cleaning business.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
A guy cracking rocks open all day actually thinks he knows how financing companies works or the fundamentals of running one.

I've never in my life seen someone so fucking stupid think they were smart.

But there's an entire group of them here.

It's fucking unbelievable.

where is the fukkin shale oil data to disprove the assertation that sanctions had no effect on bankruptcy?

this is a fuckin rant about how to park a forklift or some shit.

you struck out 3 hours ago trying to call me out on sanctions not killing US oil.

last night you had zero clue what country was being sanctioned.

you are a fukkin mess

wow

billysink

EOG Dedicated
seriously guy something wrong with your head.

this is sad.

i am flabbergasted.

6 months ago at least you could still stay on topic even if you knew fukk all about it but this?

the fukk happened to you?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So we shut down 60% of our rigs because of sanctions now?

Or did you forget your own stupid argument? LMAO.

Holy fuck are you dumb.

And CEO's could never change industries because the fundamentals of running and building a company are so much different between industries? LMAO.

Funny how Elon Musk can run a car company, a solar company, and a space company.

Strange how Jack Dorsey can run a social media company and a payment processor.

Really strange how executives are changing industries at record numbers.

The number of chief executives switching between industries has quadrupled over five years...

New data shows a blurring of skills has prompted a 45% increase in executives moving between sectors from 2015 to 2019.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/275370

read these two quotes.

the first one you asked me if I forgot my argument. Fukkin priceless.

the second one got anything to do with my argument?

luulllzzzzibillziwheelzibulz

those two quotes ain't from the same solar system

no more kid
it ain't a fair fight

check into detox ASAP

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
this has what to do with Trump's sanction yo yo bankrupting shale oil?

you are fukkin whacko

I ask for numbers from the shale oil industry and get some shit about interchangeable CEOs in the dry cleaning business.

Nothing has anything to do with any Trump sanctions bankrupting any American company, retard. Because it didn't happen. They caused greater market share and HIGHER prices. That doesn't hurt ANY American company, you fucking retard.

You claimed cash burn and financing expansion was apples to oranges between different industries, moron. They all use the same techniques and executives change industries ALL THE TIME because it ISN'T any different, dipshit.

Running a shale company is fundamentally no fucking different than any other company.

Period.

Not my fault your fucking ignorance prevents you from comprehending an argument THAT simple.

And FYI, there were also sanctions on Venezuela around the same time. Just because you Google shit to try to make yourself look smart doesn't mean other people do, retard.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I've never seen such stupidity in my life.

I just can't anymore.

I mean it almost takes a rocket scientist to figure out that expanding companies with debt are going to be much harder hit during a government forced shutdown than established companies who have begun turning a profit. But this idiot is trying to blame it on samctions from 2 years ago. LMAO.

There is zero point in trying to talk sense about corporate finance to people who literally smack rocks all day.

That much is clear.

Last edited:
Drinking my morning coffee on the patio laughing at Sinker once again kicking LittleDookie square in the nuts as he repeatedly says "Thank you sir may I have another"

IMG_0066.JPG

billysink

EOG Dedicated
kid never did read the articles, explained and verified my position 1000%. Never posted one fact to dispute.

Leading industry pub. None better.

Gimme some shit about a taxi cab and called me names.

Better than the time he tried to go head to head on horse doping.

17 pages

never figured out I was talking about standardbred horses not runners.

I owned a dozen horses loaded them up at random but he knew somebody Unclewifedadneighborbrother.

Didn't know 3 seconds the best in a race from 3 seconds off lifetime mark. Don't know a pastern angle from his Mom left tit.

All the kid know is that he smarter than errybuddy. He would have to live to be 212 years old to see enough of life to back his shit up.

One day he got no clue what country Trump sanctioned to kick the bottom out of oil prices, the next day he a fukkin expert.

He'll be back when the bump flu go away to tell me how stupid I am again.

I prolly wind him up Tuesday or Wednesday for shits and gigs if anyone need a cheap chukkle.

the end.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Monkey gets buried by Billy once again.

Dumb Monkey has zero credibility. He posts lies and misinformation to fit his idiot far right wing narrative. "Libtards pay zero taxes". Or "there's way more people that die daily from car accidents than from Covid 19". Dumb Monkey is nothing more than an extreme political hack!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Monkey gets buried by Billy once again.

Dumb Monkey has zero credibility. He posts lies and misinformation to fit his idiot far right wing narrative. "Libtards pay zero taxes". Or "there's way more people that die daily from car accidents than from Covid 19". Dumb Monkey is nothing more than an extreme political hack!

Damn man you dudes pay zero taxes?

I'm with you then

Biden 2020

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I really can't put this any simpler. Shale companies are burning cash for expansion - which even the NY Times article that billy linked stated.

"Energy companies were major issuers of junk bonds to finance expansion."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/20/business/energy-environment/coronavirus-oil-companies-debt.html

Billy links an OPINION piece on oil prices in 2018 where the guy predicted oil prices reaching $70/bbl and staying there. He was wrong and he tries to justify it by blaming Trump.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Why-Oil-Prices-Rose-And-Crashed-In-2018.amp.html

Billy uses this justification to infer that TWO YEARS LATER, despite increased production, increased investments in machinery, pipelines, and land acquisition, increased global market share, and steady prices of over $50/bbl., that Trump's policies put shale companies in a poor position to handle an unforeseen and unprecedented event like the coronavirus pandemic where oil inventories were stock full and oil producers across the globe were paying people to take the product out of their hands.

It is truly one of the dumbest arguments you will see on a forum. Companies routinely burn cash to invest in growth. Uber has burned $7 billion to fight legal bills, legislation, and cab companies - expenses that yield absolutely no assets. They have a software platform to show for it while shale companies are investing in tangible assets with value. The fundamentals of building a company are no different from industry to industry. That's why many executives are able to switch industries today. There are only so many ways for a company to generate capital to fund these expansion investments.

Apparently, billy thinks that sanctions are the reason for supply and demand and has no idea how real markets actually work. Sanctions are put in place for political reasons. Not economic. And they do nothing but reduce supply for competitors where they are put in place.

The price of a barrel of oil is determined by GLOBAL supply and demand and when companies who are burning cash run into a crisis like the coronavirus where demand and subsequently price bottoms, they are more at risk than companies with a healthy balance sheet. That has NOTHING to do with sanctions from two years ago. It has to do with companies using their revenue to borrow and expand as quickly as possible. Had those companies made more money in that time, they would have almost certainly invested in even more production capacity and been in the exact same spot.

Of course when you're someone like billy who pounds rocks all day and has no concept of economics in even the slightest capacity, you'd be too stupid to comprehend that the production increases of the shale industry itself contributes to lower prices on a supply and demand curve.

But that's what you get in a forum. People like billy who have no idea what they're even reading thinking they have a clue.

I really can't put this any simpler. Shale companies are burning cash for expansion - which even the NY Times article that billy linked stated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/20/business/energy-environment/coronavirus-oil-companies-debt.html

Billy links an OPINION piece on oil prices in 2018 where the guy predicted oil prices reaching $70/bbl and staying there. He was wrong and he tries to justify it by blaming Trump.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Why-Oil-Prices-Rose-And-Crashed-In-2018.amp.html

Billy uses this justification to infer that TWO YEARS LATER, despite increased production, increased investments in machinery, pipelines, and land acquisition, increased global market share, and steady prices of over $50/bbl., that Trump's policies put shale companies in a poor position to handle an unforeseen and unprecedented event like the coronavirus pandemic where oil inventories were stock full and oil producers across the globe were paying people to take the product out of their hands.

It is truly one of the dumbest arguments you will see on a forum. Companies routinely burn cash to invest in growth. Uber has burned $7 billion to fight legal bills, legislation, and cab companies - expenses that yield absolutely no assets. They have a software platform to show for it while shale companies are investing in tangible assets with value. The fundamentals of building a company are no different from industry to industry. That's why many executives are able to switch industries today. There are only so many ways for a company to generate capital to fund these expansion investments.

Apparently, billy thinks that sanctions are the reason for supply and demand and has no idea how real markets actually work. Sanctions are put in place for political reasons. Not economic. And they do nothing but reduce supply for competitors where they are put in place.

The price of a barrel of oil is determined by GLOBAL supply and demand and when companies who are burning cash run into a crisis like the coronavirus where demand and subsequently price bottoms, they are more at risk than companies with a healthy balance sheet. That has NOTHING to do with sanctions from two years ago. It has to do with companies using their revenue to borrow and expand as quickly as possible. Had those companies made more money in that time, they would have almost certainly invested in even more production capacity and been in the exact same spot.

Of course when you're someone like billy who pounds rocks all day and has no concept of economics in even the slightest capacity, you'd be too stupid to comprehend that the production increases of the shale industry itself contributes to lower prices on a supply and demand curve.

But that's what you get in a forum. People like billy who have no idea what they're even reading thinking they have a clue.

You could make it simpler and more concise by just admitting Sinker has thrown you around like a pit bull with a puppy toy

billysink

EOG Dedicated

you forgot the part that levying sanctions and yanking them with zero discussion and dropping the price pisses of the real powers in the industry who are well aware that your industry is already on life support, generates zero cash and ain't worth shit.

they don't want you fukking around with what they see as theirs so they simply flood the market drop the price to zero and put you out of business.

knowing the precise price at which you break even and making sure you cap your rigs before ever seeing that price again.

How many rigs did Russia cap? They are truly fledgling and growing and spending like madmen on fracking to meet post Corona demand vacated by the sorry assed broke dick US Oil industry.

Trump lost. Bigly.

So did you. Again.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you on record as saying US economy was expanding, no demand trouble at all.

why shale contracting?

oh oil prices dropped the day after Trump abandonned Iran sanctions.

20% drop in rig count.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
you forgot the part that levying sanctions and yanking them with zero discussion and dropping the price pisses of the real powers in the industry who are well aware that your industry is already on life support, generates zero cash and ain't worth shit.

they don't want you fukking around with what they see as theirs so they simply flood the market drop the price to zero and put you out of business.

knowing the precise price at which you break even and making sure you cap your rigs before ever seeing that price again.

How many rigs did Russia cap? They are truly fledgling and growing and spending like madmen on fracking to meet post Corona demand vacated by the sorry assed broke dick US Oil industry.

Trump lost. Bigly.

So did you. Again.

Right. That whole 2 weeks under $50/bbl. really cost the industry two years later.

LMAO.

You're so fucking dumb it's painful.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The idiot even missed the point that sanctions are not put in place for ECONOMIC reasons to begin with.

Leave it to billy and Heisenberg to clutter the thread with their sheer stupidity though. Predictable as the sunrise.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
every oil publication agrees with me but a midget cokehead whose only exposure to oil is the lube he shove in his dog ass knows better.

Oh look there's the pretty chart again.

the one where the leading oil producer goes broke.

rig count dropping 20% means that the industry is desparately slashing overhead and overworking remaining rigs in limited shale fields.

Rig count is the most highly tracked stat in the business idiot. Higher rig count means industry health.

Fukkin Sip Straw here is the only blubbering fukk in the whole world don't know what rig count means or what geo politics does to oil prices.

Rig count drop means you going busto kid and your forecasted oil price wont pay the fukkin bills.

Why?

Because your idiot president don't understand the oil business or his place in it.

Now go lube up the puppy before the Turnip sends another idiot tweet and you can't afford to skewer your pet.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No, idiot. Every oil publication does not agree with you.

Rig counts going down doesn't mean any of that stupid shit.

And since production continues to increase while rig counts were dropping it completely disproves that stupid nonsense.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There were 763 operational oil and gas rigs in January 2000 and only 791 in January 2020 yet, in the same period, oil output increased from 6,006 thousand barrels a day to around 13,000 barrels a day, [ii] while gas rose from 1,622,726 million cubic feet a day to 2,939,159 million cubic feet according to figures from the EIA. [iii] This record clearly demonstrates that the link between oil and gas output and the rig count has come adrift.

https://www.rigzone.com/news/is_rig..._gauge_these_days-13-may-2020-162066-article/

Derp.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
now that we understand rig count lets move back to geopolitics.

Here is a wonderful article by Forbes on how the orange headed idiot fukked his own oil industry while simultaneously sukking his own dikk.

let me preface this by saying despite Dunkee' astute views on the Argentinian boll weavil population, Forbes is a leading economic publication and that the persons who contributed to this article abstain from having relations with house pets.

This article really displays how fukkin indisputably clueless Turnip is.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2018/11/22/president-trumps-blind-spot-on-oil-prices/

Last edited: