Two Game 5's today and one tomorrow . . .

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
. . . Doesn't get much better than this if your a fan of playoff baseball first round version. I'm a fan first, but I'll fade teams I like if the price is right.

I'll be pulling for the Cardinals and Nationals, if I don't have a wager. Otherwise, whoever I bet. No bets yet, but that may change.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A great time for Major League Baseball.

How do you play OVER in any of these elimination ganes?

It's all hands on deck from a pitching standpoint and a two-run lead feels more like three or four in an ordinary situation.

Both suicide games in the wild-card round stayed UNDER the total despite some noise in the early innings.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
EOG contributor NEVERAGAIN grabbed a great price on the Cards-Braves total.

He posted UNDER 8 (-105) in EOG's Best Bet thread.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Two Game 5's tomorrow, if you count Game 5 of the WNBA Finals between Connecticut and Washington.

Sorry.

I couldn't help myself.

Therapy required.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Two Game 5's tomorrow, if you count Game 5 of the WNBA Finals between Connecticut and Washington.

Sorry.

I couldn't help myself.

Therapy required.

LOL. Just kidding of course, but you may want to reconsider that healing circle. You never know, it may work wonders.

I'm not much of a baseball totals player, but maybe under first five and over for the game (especially in-play over, if low scoring early) with how bad some of these bullpens are.

Just a thought.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Sorry.

I couldn't help myself.

Therapy required.
Hardly John, as we know Cole will be overpriced tomorrow night, ML or RL. I may have to use the beaverball best bet over again just like last night which got the job done by the hook.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Hardly John, as we know Cole will be overpriced tomorrow night, ML or RL. I may have to use the beaverball best bet over again just like last night which got the job done by the hook.

You had the right idea with the total.

Very little late-game scoring or slapping and no overtime and you still got there.

Justice prevailed.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
If St Louis wins today I'm rooting for them to win it all. They deserve it. They have been playing playoff baseball for months it seems.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
LOL. Just kidding of course, but you may want to reconsider that healing circle. You never know, it may work wonders.

I'm not much of a baseball totals player, but maybe under first five and over for the game (especially in-play over, if low scoring early) with how bad some of these bullpens are.

Just a thought.

Late-game defensive replacements depress scoring in the eighth and ninth innings or beyond.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
A great time for Major League Baseball.

How do you play OVER in any of these elimination ganes?

It's all hands on deck from a pitching standpoint and a two-run lead feels more like three or four in an ordinary situation.

Both suicide games in the wild-card round stayed UNDER the total despite some noise in the early innings.
Both baseball games with dead OVER umpires

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Late-game defensive replacements depress scoring in the eighth and ninth innings or beyond.

True, only if there are not home runs, but as in the Nationals/Dodgers game, defensive replacements are not catching home runs. Three home runs drove in all six late National's runs (7th and 10th innings). Poor relievers are poor relievers, and that includes Kershaw, an epic choker.