Two weak secondarys on display tonight in PHILLY........will we see a shootout as a result???

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
Re: Two weak secondarys on display tonight in PHILLY........will we see a shootout as a result???

no defense tonight.
no pass rush.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Two weak secondarys on display tonight in PHILLY........will we see a shootout as a result???

i like it

good luck with the play fishy

High Times

EOG Master

Sure wouldn't bet it under, but if it's cold enough you have to remember Vick sucks in cold weather and the Texans play indoor.

Should go over, but

2938u4ji23

going to be rather chilly indeed.

Partly Cloudy
Temperature: 36?F
Feels like: 31?F
Sunset: 4:36 PM
Spectator Index: 4
UV Index: Low

brians

EOG Dedicated

Sure wouldn't bet it under, but if it's cold enough you have to remember Vick sucks in cold weather and the Texans play indoor.

Should go over, but

2938u4ji23
Exactly why I'm sitting on this until game time hoping to score an extra half point before jumping on the under.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Houston vs NFC East this season > 1-2 on the o/u. The only over that came in was against the Skins (total was 43 and the game played to 53 or 54).

High Times

EOG Master

Total keeps going up.

Now you got to look for reasons to bet the UNDER!

Eagles win 31-21 and the game still goes under. I don't think the Texans are going to score more then 21 points tonight and with the cold I wouldn't think the Eagles are going to score more then 31 points either.

I also think Vick has played his best games already and can't possibly play this good all season. Vick is slowly returning to the old Vick.

Like taking the points too so the Texans +9 and the UNDER (53? maybe) look like a great match for tonights game.

Good luck

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Houston vs NFC East this season > 1-2 on the o/u. The only over that came in was against the Skins (total was 43 and the game played to 53 or 54).

Not much to go on here............

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Total keeps going up.

Now you got to look for reasons to bet the UNDER!

Eagles win 31-21 and the game still goes under. I don't think the Texans are going to score more then 21 points tonight and with the cold I wouldn't think the Eagles are going to score more then 31 points either.

I also think Vick has played his best games already and can't possibly play this good all season. Vick is slowly returning to the old Vick.

Like taking the points too so the Texans +9 and the UNDER (53? maybe) look like a great match for tonights game.

Good luck

Only a couple field goals off....didn't get to see the game....will catch it on replay tonight..

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

......game went as expected.

Nice to see........

As an added bonus, have AKERS and SCHAUB on my fantasy football team, both had above average scoring nights.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

FISHHEAD was right...again.