U.S. Immigration agents arrest 680 workers at Mississippi plants

blueline

EOG Master
I've read articles where farms in Wisconsin Minnesota etc would be in a crisis situation if they lost that work force.They literally cant get anyone to do those jobs except that labor force

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've read articles where farms in Wisconsin Minnesota etc would be in a crisis situation if they lost that work force.They literally cant get anyone to do those jobs except that labor force
Blacks and other poor whites used to take those jobs, they dont now because they can get paid for doing nothing, I dont think that's progress.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Hispanic workforce as a whole has an incredible work ethic. The ones who have come to the US legally and made themselves a success is what immigration is all about.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hispanic workforce as a whole has an incredible work ethic. The ones who have come to the US legally and made themselves a success is what immigration is all about.

Many illegal immigrants not just Hispanics have made themselves successful. Polish, Russian, Italian, Greek, Ivana, and Melania included.

Btw, what happened to the Billionaire owner that was employing all these illegals?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Many illegal immigrants not just Hispanics have made themselves successful. Polish, Russian, Italian, Greek, Ivana, and Melania included.

Btw, what happened to the Billionaire owner that was employing all these illegals?

Being that he’s a legal citizen due process. And I know your bleeding heart wants to try and establish nothing will happen. You’re alluding to that already. But I encourage you to research what happened to the owner of the Tennessee meat packing plant that was raided for illegals last year.

Oh and thanks for the history lesson about prior immigrants. Gee I had no idea. I only alluded to Hispanic’s because of the thread title.

Oh and btw how is detaining illegal immigrants a hate campaign?

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Anyone watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix for this season? The show is dealing with undocumented illegals being detained by ICE.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

So you are against borders, like I said.

Why not hire them but make them file for immigrant status?

What should the billionaire owner do, BR? All of the risk is on him.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So you are against borders, like I said.

Why not hire them but make them file for immigrant status?

What should the billionaire owner do, BR? All of the risk is on him.

That's a good idea. I don't get the cruelty of the Right wing and Alt Right. Immigration has never been so polarized until Trump. It's a fuken misdemeanor to cross the border illegally. But the Right wing the White Nationalist get off by calling them illegal, dehumanizing them. These immigrants aren't the problem. Until the system is fixed why punish immigrants that have been productive members of their community and society. That's what's happening, families are being torn apart, even US citizens are being arrested and detained because they're Latino Americans It's bullshit. Stop terrorising another human because of their skin color. Fix the immigration system. How ironic that America was built by immigrants.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Anyway the manufactured crisis at the border will be over soon. At least 20 migrant kids have died while in the custody of Trump's admin. 15 years prior to Trump there were zero deaths. The inhumane treatment of immigrants, migrants and refugees created by Trump's zero tolerance and maximum cruelty policy will be over soon. America will be left with a major scar due to Trump's illegal policies.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
they can put a few racetracks out of their misery if they want...but since the government makes money from them they are skipped over..... likely a coincidence

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just saw a little 11 year old girl crying on National TV, asking the government to please let her father go. "He is not a criminal". Why are we putting up with this. We should be marching. Trump is targeting brown people.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just saw a little 11 year old girl crying on National TV, asking the government to please let her father go. "He is not a criminal". Why are we putting up with this. We should be marching. Trump is targeting brown people.
I saw her, all I could think of was "what would Jesus do"? I suspect he would summon his flock to begin chanting..."send her back, send her back, send her back..."

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deported more immigrants this fiscal year than any full fiscal year of Trump’s presidency, but has yet to come close to Obama’s early deportation record, according to new internal Department of Homeland Security figures published Friday by Axios.

Under the Obama administration, ICE deported more than 385,000 each year in fiscal years 2009 through 2011, and hit a high of 409,849 in fiscal 2012 — prompting critics to dub Trump’s predecessor “the deporter in chief.” The numbers then dropped to below 250,000 in fiscal years 2015 and 2016.

Under Trump, by comparison, ICE deportations dropped to 226,119 in fiscal 2017, then inched up to over 250,000 in fiscal 2018 and hit a Trump administration high of 282,242 this fiscal year, as of June, the website reported.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deported more immigrants this fiscal year than any full fiscal year of Trump’s presidency, but has yet to come close to Obama’s early deportation record, according to new internal Department of Homeland Security figures published Friday by Axios.

Under the Obama administration, ICE deported more than 385,000 each year in fiscal years 2009 through 2011, and hit a high of 409,849 in fiscal 2012 — prompting critics to dub Trump’s predecessor “the deporter in chief.” The numbers then dropped to below 250,000 in fiscal years 2015 and 2016.

Under Trump, by comparison, ICE deportations dropped to 226,119 in fiscal 2017, then inched up to over 250,000 in fiscal 2018 and hit a Trump administration high of 282,242 this fiscal year, as of June, the website reported.
If trump wasn't stymied at every turn, we wouldn't even have an immigration problem, the govt could focus on all the other major issues(SS, health care, opioids, etc).

It's time for the split into two countries begin. The blue states will take the immigration and continue to grow. The red states can build their wall and watch their farms wither due to lack of labor. But shit at least they got Jesus to save their asses. It would pain me a bit to see all the senseless poverty in the red states as banana republic economies develop thanks to annual tax cuts for the few with money. But fuck it, you all deserve brilliant leaders like Trump. Blue state billionaire bankers will just sit back and wait for your new country to implode and buy up the few worthwhile assets you have for pennies.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's time for the split into two countries begin. The blue states will take the immigration and continue to grow. The red states can build their wall and watch their farms wither due to lack of labor. But shit at least they got Jesus to save their asses. It would pain me a bit to see all the senseless poverty in the red states as banana republic economies develop thanks to annual tax cuts for the few with money. But fuck it, you all deserve brilliant leaders like Trump. Blue state billionaire bankers will just sit back and wait for your new country to implode and buy up the few worthwhile assets you have for pennies.
I agree with you, it's time to split the country up, we no longer have any common interests with each other.

cheapseats

EOG Master
In CA, homeless and jailed can toss pizz and fecal matter, or spit at deputies, and there is nothing the cops can do, this straight from a lieutenant of the Sheriff Dept.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you talking about runner ?......i agree, sick man........

Idiot you still mad that you were very wrong about the black guys being arrested at Starbucks. Lol. Let it go.

Name the last 3 massacres in America where the shooter posted he needs to kill invaders and people helping the invaders?

Here's a clue: The last 2 happened when Trump was president.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Idiot you still mad that you were very wrong about the black guys being arrested at Starbucks. Lol. Let it go.

Name the last 3 massacres in America where the shooter posted he needs to kill invaders and people helping the invaders?

Here's a clue: The last 2 happened when Trump was president.

How will Trump inspire you this weekend?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Obama was the Welfare President.

Great guy, horrible policies.

Okay, back to watching the MLB action in Cincinnati.