UCLA Cover

Heim

EOG Master
Bruins content to run out last 1:40.

Az coach calling TOs down 15.

You know what happened next.

Bruins win by 18.

New Mexico St 3 4Q TDs to win 4Q 21-3 & cover +28.5 vs Nevada. Final score 55-28:

Akron +14 +447 ML SU 35-20 winner over Bowling Green.

Texas A & M +713 ML SU winner over #1 Alabama.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
what a shitting thing to wake up to seeing something called N MEx State cover that. went to bed happy as a sports fan stayed up late to watch the fight and everything.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
New Mexico St 3 4Q TDs to win 4Q 21-3 & cover +28.5 vs Nevada. Final score 55-28:

Akron +14 +447 ML SU 35-20 winner over Bowling Green.

Texas A & M +713 ML SU winner over #1 Alabama.
That was a horror show backdoor up 52-7 at one point.

kane

EOG master
I had Arizona, the first time UCLA was covering in the game was the FG with under 2 mins left

kane

EOG master
But I also had N Mex St, when I stopped paying attention they were down 52-7, honestly have no idea how that team covered

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
But I also had N Mex St, when I stopped paying attention they were down 52-7, honestly have no idea how that team covered
Second unit were trashed on both sides of the ball in the final 11:00 and came down to an under 2:00 Nevada punt on which NMSU drove nearly the length of the field down 55-21.

Valuist

EOG Master
#2 in nation iowa

Iowa was outplayed by Penn State. If Clifford doesn't go down, no way Iowa wins. Maybe loses by double digits. Both Ohio State and Michigan are better than Iowa, who seems to need a crazy number of turnovers to win.

railbird

EOG Master
Iowa was outplayed by Penn State. If Clifford doesn't go down, no way Iowa wins. Maybe loses by double digits. Both Ohio State and Michigan are better than Iowa, who seems to need a crazy number of turnovers to win.
refs wanted penn state, they gave them several phantom and ticky tack pi and holding calls.