Ultimate Selector's New & Improved "Live" Selections! for .. Sat_Dec 8th, 2012

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Welcome To "Live" Selections!

I am happy to share my "LIVE" selections with you.
All of my plays are to be played to Win and/or Place only!
However if you like to play Exotics these are Great Keys!
I am a Tote board Reader. I have designed & developed my own software program that operates in real time with "Live" Tote Feeds. I use the Money Pools to handicap, I use nothing else to aid me in my handicapping what-so-ever. I am a Volume Player, I play many races thru the day!
I may play 2 horses in a race! This is called "Dutch" Wagering on 2 or more horses to Win in the same race!

I will post the selections as soon as I can!
This may vary from say 5 min to post to almost post time, so be ready!... as they are "Live"!
I will NEVER past post. Play at your own Risk!...
Remember to Re-fresh your page right before post time if you do not see my selection!

I will be playing the following tracks today!

Philly - Tampa Bay - Gulfstream Park - Turfway -

Fair Grounds - Hawthorne - Hollywood - Golden Gate

Tonight's Tracks!

Delta - Mountaineer - Pen Nat - Charles Town ...

Here is the information that will be posted with each selection!...

1) Track Name

2) Race Number

3) Horse Number #

4) The Post Time odds

I also from time to time will give an "UPDATE!" on all my plays, Profits/Losses and ROI as time permits between races.
All Profits & Losses will be based on a $2.00 per wager to Win and/or Win & Place, then you can just multiply it by whatever you like to wager per play!

If 2 horses are posted for my selection ... Play to WIN Only on both!

If only 1 horse is posted for my selection then play it to Win & Place!

Good Luck! & Let's have some Fun!

Respectfully,
Ultimate Selector! 12io4j2w90

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated
Re: Ultimate Selector's New & Improved "Live" Selections! for .. Sat_Dec 8th, 2012

How to use my posted selections information
!

This posted information on my selections is Free for anyone who chooses to use it.
Please be responsible in how you use it. Please Play at Your OWN RISK!

These selections are money horses being played in the money pools. I try to post the selections that are getting action in one way or another in my calculations of the tote. If these match up with what you Handicap with then you may want to play it.
You do NOT need to play every race! You may just want to play the races you like that you feel match up with my selections. This IS just that, Information! Use it how often & how you like with your own style of handicapping or whatever else you use to handicap the horses with!

You also need to be very organized and attentive in this fast paced last minute posting by me.
Please re-fresh your page to get my selections around post time! Don't worry if you get shut out at times it's all part of this world I play in!

Best of Luck & See ya in the Winners Circle!

Regards,
U.S.

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated
Re: Ultimate Selector's New & Improved "Live" Selections! for .. Sat_Dec 8th, 2012

Gettin all set up here for a Profitable Day! Philly's 1st race is up in 32 min from now!

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Philly
's 1st
Race ... #8 at 8-1 .. & .. #3 at 9-2

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Tampa Bay
's 1st
Race ... #6 at 7-2 .. & .. #2 at 3-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Gulfstream
's 1st
Race ... #5 at 7-1 .. & .. #3 at 7-2

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Philly
's 2nd
Race ... #2 at 9-2 .. & .. #5 at 9-2

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Tampa Bay
's 2nd
Race ... #7 at 3-1 .. & .. #3 at 5-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Turfway
's 1st
Race ... #6 at 7-2 .. & .. #8 at 5-1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

#8 at 7-2 .. & .. #8 at 5-1

:+clueless

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Philly
's 3rd
Race ... #7 at 6-1 .. & .. #6 at 7-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Tampa Bay
's 3rd
Race ... #3 at 4-1 .. & .. #1 at 5-2

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Turfway
's 2nd
Race ... #2 at 7-1 .. & .. #12 at 5-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Philly
's 4th
Race ... #6 at 2-1 .. & .. #10 at 7-2

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Tampa Bay
's 4th
Race ... #5 at 7-1 .. & .. #6 at 9-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Turfway
's 3rd
Race ... #9 at 9-5 .. & .. #10 at 5-2

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Philly
's 5th
Race ... #8 at 4-1 .. & .. #5 at 6-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Tampa Bay
's 5th
Race ... #8 at 2-1 .. & .. #1 at 5-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Gulfstream
's 5th
Race ... #2 at 5-2 .. & .. #8 at 3-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Philly
's 6th
Race ... #2 at 10-1 .. & .. #3 at 6-1

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Turfway
's 5th
Race ... #9 at 4-1 .. & .. #2 at 4-1