Unbelievable RX

Caliente

Banned
This is pathetic. After everyone found out that Frog Posts his winning predictions after the games are already over I decided to call Frog on it. Im sitting here posting over at the rx and Wil just keeps deleting my posts. I put Frog on my ignore list but Im still having fun with it. Whats the point? Wil doesnt want everyone to know what everyone already knows. Your biggest paid poster was caught again. First by BCN and now by the posters. What kind of idiot posts winning picks after the games are already over. For Wil to delete my replys is just more evidence that hes protecting Frog for a reason. Ive nearly had enough with this nazi site. I just dont want to let Royal and Betus/Omni off that easy.

Caliente

Banned
This reallly cracks me up. After deleting all my posts, Wil says to the members "Dont take anythin David1 says too seriously". I guess Wil and the RX dont want it spread all over that Frog is a paid poster and that Frog posts his winning picks after the game is already over. Sorry Wil, I didnt invent these facts. Its public kowledge. All were doing is letting Royal and Betus off the hook by deleting my posts. What kind of jackass posts winning picks after the game is over? :+signs11-