UniBron 2020/21... I think I know what we are watching

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Oh wait, AD didn't play, it was up To LaBrick and he finished the game 1 for 12 from the field....... LOL.

15 point loss to the Pistons??? OMG!

Yep, looked a whole lot like the nonplayoff team the year before AD arrived to win a title.

Solve by inspection.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm so disappointed with AD, seriously. Losing by 15 to Detroit!!? That sounds like the Laker team before you arrived!

Very disappointed AD!!

Your Boy needs to step up but he'll be fine. We're running things a little differently and he's adjusting, as are others.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Oh wait, AD didn't play, it was up To LaBrick and he finished the game 1 for 12 from the field....... LOL.

15 point loss to the Pistons??? OMG!

Yep, looked a whole lot like the nonplayoff team the year before AD arrived to win a title.

Solve by inspection.

Patty, we agree, AD needs to step up. Stop worrying, he will.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Your Boy needs to step up but he'll be fine. We're running things a little differently and he's adjusting, as are others.

You're correct, he certainly can't afford to sit out.

That was a BEATING the Pistons put on your boy last night!!!

Without AD it's the same non-playoff team they were before he arrived......

Nothing made that point more clear than last night. Ouch!!

And Bron-Bron finished the game shooting 1 for 12??? OMG, seriously? No AD and that's how he steps up?

Check mate.

Let's move on shall we?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're correct, he certainly can't afford to sit out.

That was a BEATING the Pistons put on your boy last night!!!

Without AD it's the same non-playoff team they were before he arrived......

Nothing made that point more clear than last night. Ouch!!

And Bron-Bron finished the game shooting 1 for 12??? OMG, seriously? No AD and that's how he steps up?

Check mate.

Let's move on shall we?

Why are you belaboring the point? The Big 3 will be fine but AD has to be better.... he will be..... agreed.

Heim

EOG Master
Davis' injury is a strain but have to think Laker management is not forgetting Durant nightmare with achillies
issues.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If Davis achilles is serious the Lakers just became Charlotte Hornets West..

AD needs rest and when he comes back intergrate into our 5 fingers of the Hand Offense, I have no doubt he will and then it's lights out.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
30 games in as we approach the halfway point of the season, let's get an update.

Intetestingly, the very next game after I posted this:

I thought the offense would be a little farther along but considering how deep they are and how many line combos they run out there, I'll remain patient. Vogel has got to be a little better here, IMO, but he get's a lot of rope w/ me (a lot of guys deserve minutes) and that may turn into a noose if UniBron doesn't develop into a Big 3 by years end, no reason they shouldn't (not that they need it because they are so deep)

Frank shortened his rotation from 11 to 9 so Uncle Bred hasn't lost his touch. Unforuntately, I've only seen about 5 of the last 10 games so I will be unable to give them a grade .

I know the 3 Amigos just slapped them around minus 1 Amigo but my response is do it 4 times when it truly counts, I don't think they can. With that said, my greatest fear is that the 3 Amigos turn into the 4 Musketeers by getting Drummond. If that happens, I will need one brave EOG soul to step the fuck up and hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright; this is non-negotiable.

As for Jazz Hands, will need to run some more counter-surveilance as I've only seen them play 1 full game and they looked really good and if that is representative of their quality, then they will bend the knee.

After 30 games, you still gotta have UniBron in the top spot.

Heim

EOG Master
Schroder now out...oh my!

Caruso getting closer to a Laker top 3.

Just a few more injuries. :D

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Schroder now out...oh my!

Caruso getting closer to a Laker top 3.

Just a few more injuries. :D

He was a big loss versus the 3 Amigo's. he would have ripped that backcourt to shreds and try switching everything on his ass, he'll put your Bigs in a blender.

Heim

EOG Master
Naturally, LeBron with the game on the line, does what any GOAT would do, pass to a former G-Leaguer.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Naturally, LeBron with the game on the line, does what any GOAT would do, pass to a former G-Leaguer.

The Guy I discovered and you said sucked and used to laugh at.... you sure have an eye for talent..... NOT.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Naturally, your guy Kyrie can't even play his own "position" on his team.... Oh yeah, Didn't I call him a "2" many years ago.... yeah, that was me, AGAIN!

Heim

EOG Master
Caruso is not the same player this year. I think he started reading his own press clippings. He complains on every foul, forgets he's not LeBron and got hit with a T tonight. His last second open look was not close. A bit actor gone Hollywood, probably on the waiver wire next year

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Caruso is not the same player this year. I think he started reading his own press clippings. He complains on every foul, forgets he's not LeBron and got hit with a T tonight. His last second open look was not close. A bit actor gone Hollywood, probably on the waiver wire next year

Credit where credit is due, great line but that shit ain't true.

He's like an Indie Actor who hit the mainstream because of his great fucking acting.

The dude straight up plays winning basketball, like all the time,

Heim

EOG Master
I don't know why Vogel has him in crunch time. He's not a crunch time commodity. He plays good help defense and guards the passing lanes ok. Otherwise guarding guys like Butler, come on... he's lost. But the saga continues....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't know why Vogel has him in crunch time. He's not a crunch time commodity. He plays good help defense and guards the passing lanes ok. Otherwise guarding guys like Butler, come on... he's lost. But the saga continues....

No, No, No. Frank is having issues this year but it has nothing to do w/ that. He should be playing Kid Dyn-o-mite more.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Frank is a D-first guy and Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand gives you that in Spades.

Heim

EOG Master
Vogel had Kuzma on Butler mainly....and did a respectable job with his length. Unfortunately it
took it's toll on his legs which showed on the two misses late from the arc that would have
put them ahead.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Vogel had Kuzma on Butler mainly....and did a respectable job with his length. Unfortunately it
took it's toll on his legs which showed on the two misses late from the arc that would have
put them ahead.

The Kings Hand has truly become the Kings Hand. He plays winning basketball too, I love how his overall game has evolved.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Kings Hand has truly become the Kings Hand. He plays winning basketball too, I love how his overall game has evolved.

He does what needs to be done, he is required to take on a larger O-role for now but he has been a Superstar in his role of Utility Man all season.

Heim

EOG Master
After starting the season shooting around 40% from deep, James’ percentages have violently swung, falling below 20% in the Lakers’ last seven games.

Lebron laboring without AD.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
After starting the season shooting around 40% from deep, James’ percentages have violently swung, falling below 20% in the Lakers’ last seven games.

Lebron laboring without AD.

the whole team is, they were too AD-Centric to begin with. They literally forced the ball to him at times instead of playing 5 fingers of the Hand Offense. Don't get me wrong, I want AD back and I want him scoring more organically. I understand that if he gets going, they ain't losing but time and place, game 20, let's fucking move around and use all our playmakers.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
the whole team is, they were too AD-Centric to begin with. They literally forced the ball to him at times instead of playing 5 fingers of the Hand Offense. Don't get me wrong, I want AD back and I want him scoring more organically. I understand that if he gets going, they ain't losing but time and place, game 20, let's fucking move around and use all our playmakers.

Ideally, I'd like to see AD as the leading scorer of the team within this concept; if it's achieved, then fuck everybody, they ain't losing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Bit Actors don't get these kind of roles:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No, No, No. Frank is having issues this year but it has nothing to do w/ that. He should be playing Kid Dyn-o-mite more.

Lookie, Lookie, Kid Dyn-o-mite was inserted into the starting lineup.

JK, is Vogel a lurker on EOG?

Please advise. Thank you

Heim

EOG Master
Did I say the Lakeshow is Charlotte West without AD?

Give it a few weeks....Charlotte will be favored there.