UniBron 2020/21... I think I know what we are watching

Heim

EOG Master
Lebron on a non-competitive team right now almost makes him a huge over-lay in MVP voting.

Lebron has the third most minutes in the league. Not sure what Vogel is doing? Obviously this
team is not worth LBJ 42-43 a night.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Did I say the Lakeshow is Charlotte West without AD?

Give it a few weeks....Charlotte will be favored there.

Yes, you did, but you never mentioned Dennis the Menace being out as well, so do not pass go and do not collect $200.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lebron on a non-competitive team right now almost makes him a huge over-lay in MVP voting.

Lebron has the third most minutes in the league. Not sure what Vogel is doing? Obviously this

Let's end this right now. Who you got? The 3 Amigos? Jazz Hands? 13-Klaws?

Make a choice and then bend the fucking knee when the time comes.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

What? He's a huge Buy now? I think you mean the opposite of what you're trying to say,

billysink

EOG Dedicated
What a fukkin twit.

What's with all the midget Assburgers sufferers in Chitty

Basketball baby talk is cute tho........

Heim

EOG Master
LOL the current Lakers are 5/5.5 over POR, even with Trailblazer injuries.

Schroder back...yippeee!!

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
as of 2/26/21. 20:55 GMT

NBA Champ is Here Market:

UniBron: LTP 3,90

3 Amigos: LTP 4.20

Their gaining on us...

Oh Heim, where shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

Heim

EOG Master
Does that mean UniBron is an Overlay in your opinion :)

Did I type overlay? Silly me. :oops: Meant underlay of course based on his current favored price.

There was some action on Steph Curry a few weeks ago when he went nuts for a couple of weeks.

But how likely is a player from a #8 seed to win it?

You have to agree, the lower the Lakers drop the least likely Lebron is to win MVP.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Did I type overlay? Silly me. :oops: Meant underlay of course based on his current favored price..

You also said, "Underlay," what are you a Matched Bettor now? I've never heard that term used in this context but I take your point.

You have to agree, the lower the Lakers drop the least likely Lebron is to win MVP.

Yes. That's what I thought you were trying to say.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Did I type overlay? Silly me. :oops: Meant underlay of course based on his current favored price.

There was some action on Steph Curry a few weeks ago when he went nuts for a couple of weeks.

But how likely is a player from a #8 seed to win it?

He's Underpriced in your opinion and thus worthy of a Lay (bet against).

Exchange language is it's own world and can be confusing. Typically you would buy something that is Underpriced but there's an inverse relationship between price and probability. The higher the probability, the lower the decimal price. LBJ's price is too low in your opinion, meaning the probability of him winning is too high.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LOL the current Lakers are 5/5.5 over POR, even with Trailblazer injuries.

Schroder back...yippeee!!

That's right. No more Charlotte West, You almost had your moment in the sun... Me, personally, I'm sun burnt :)

Heim

EOG Master
The Laker pace has really slowed down with AD out. They're one of the slowest teams in the league now.

I can see offensive efficiency but pace from one of the quickest to one of the slowest?

Heim

EOG Master
lol...this Laker version is even with GSW less HCA.

Come on....Curry, Green and Oubre is not a better team, Memphis rook in the middle?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
lol...this Laker version is even with GSW less HCA.

Come on....Curry, Green and Oubre is not a better team, Memphis rook in the middle?

LOL that you think HCA is worth 3-pts these days.

Are they an Overlay? an Underlay? an Oh-Lay?
Do you even know what to say?

In this thread, the only time you open your mouth is to put the other foot in!

Heim

EOG Master
LOL that you think HCA is worth 3-pts these days.

Are they an Overlay? an Underlay? an Oh-Lay?
Do you even know what to say?

In this thread, the only time you open your mouth is to put the other foot in!

Lol that you think HCA = Fans

Heim

EOG Master
4 games in 6 nights. East coast road, one game home, then back out to LA is worth every bit of 3 points.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
4 games in 6 nights. East coast road, one game home, then back out to LA is worth every bit of 3 points.

The teams aren't fucking equal and UniBron could have lost by 30 and I would tell you the same thing. It's exhausting correcting you every 5 minutes.

Heim

EOG Master
The teams aren't fucking equal and UniBron could have lost by 30 and I would tell you the same thing. It's exhausting correcting you every 5 minutes.

Lakers closed 2.5. The market said they're equal despite a horrible scheduling spot for GSW.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lakers closed 2.5. The market said they're equal despite a horrible scheduling spot for GSW.

I know more about UniBron than the fucking market. I don't know more about the NBA than the Market but I certainly know more about UniBron. You can't have it both ways, you can't call me an LBJ ball-licker and then pretend like I'm not when we discuss his team.

I couldn't have told you who was going to win the game tonight, I had no idea because the future doesn't exist in the present moment. What I did know, I told you, these two teams are not equals.

Heim

EOG Master
LeBron and Vogel get a 'T'....from that point on everything called differently. Even Booker noticed resulting in a early exit for him.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Huge move on PHO. Gasol, Kuzma worth about 4 points. Lol

Phoenix won easy with 2 of their top 3 rotation guys, Booker and Ayton napping half the game. Booker got tossed and Ayton rested. Mikal Bridges and Dario Saric handled Phoenix business tonight. Easily.

Heim

EOG Master
Phoenix won easy with 2 of their top 3 rotation guys, Booker and Ayton napping half the game. Booker got tossed and Ayton rested. Mikal Bridges and Dario Saric handled Phoenix business tonight. Easily.

Nice transition for Jones from player to GM. Crowder also a nice FA pickup.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Let me guess...this Laker team is better than PHO too....

I never said that. Gee, funny how that works, isn't it?

Let me guess, you thought Pho was an Overlay. No wait, you thought Pho was an Underlay.

Bend the Knee and kiss the ring, Clown!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Worry less about UniBron and more about paying your EOG Bills. As you know, I had you pegged as a BS Artist, from the jump.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You should be a GM w/ you Kyrie > AD, hot take.

That fucking Clown got fired from the 1-spot on his own team.... no wait, he resigned the position. I didn't think he had it in him and was one of the reasons I insisted he stays in Brooklyn. No matter. they will bend the knee when the time comes, just be sure to fucking show up.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Very well built team there, very versatile 3-4-5, probably top all around guard tandem in West.

Saric and Kaminsky take the 4 out to 20 ft. on D and Ayton guards the rim.

No team hits tough, contested shots like the Suns do, they are tough as nails.

Now all I gotta do is give their stars some fanboi gay ass nicknames and get my basketball baby talk down. I ain't gonna lick any dikk like gayped here but Phoenix is tough.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LBJ better increase his PED cycle

Hopefully he'll do that before Sleepy actually has a fucking presser. What a fucking disaster you Useful Idiots support. Yeah, that Clown shattered vote records. He got fucking murked, you jerk.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What you gonna do kid squeak yer beak till I give a fukk? Slap yer qwerty till I care?

Looolzi.

I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do, I'm going to do what any real MoFo would do, IGNORE YOU!

Fuck you and have a nice day.